Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Criminal Minds.
Yo. I'm Hazel.
My real-life friends on fanfiction are cammieXzach9900, Alexex, Hanako Tani and Rachel Winks. And my OC buddy/Super awesome FF friend is Pop'n'lock7 (if you like Naruto or Victorious, I strongly suggest her stories).
1. How about a brief introduction of yourself?
2. And what got you into fanfiction to begin with?
3. What kind of fanfiction do you like to write?
4. Do you tend to write the same pairings/characters? Or are you a fandom whore?
5. What is your most popular fanfic and why do you think people like it so?
6. Forget other people...what is the fanfic you've written that you're most proud of?
7. Do you find writing easy? Hard? What are the most difficult aspects of writing?
Personally, I find writing fluff to be difficult. Probably because I've never been in a relationship (FOREVER ALONE), so I'm usually like "LOL, I DON'T EVEN KNOW".
8. Write a few sentences or so of your favorite pairing or character.
Alphonse yawned and let his head drop, his cheek resting on the yellowing pages of the old alchemy text. Edward had already fallen asleep, sprawled among the books they had stacked about their Father's study. The words on the page blurred as Alphonse's gaze grew unfocused. His mother's face flickered in front of his eyes. He jerked his head up and began reading again.
9. Are there any fanfiction trends/cliches that you're sick of?
10. Are you guilty of any of these? Or have you committed other crimes?
11. What was the first fandom you wrote for? Do you continue to like/participate in it?
12. Name your OTPs or most frequently written pairings/characters and explain what it is about them that you love to write.
13. What would you call your writing "style"?
How about you, readers? How would you describe my writing style?
14. Do you read other people's fanfics? If so, what do you find yourself reading the most?
15. Name one thing you'd LOVE to write but haven't yet.
16. Do you have trouble taking criticism? Or worse yet, do you have a really bloated ego?
17. When you write is there anything that helps? Music? Quiet room?
18. What inspires you?
19. Lastly, how would you sum up your fanfiction experiences and yourself as a writer?
ONE-SHOT REQUEST CATEGORIES/PAIRINGS:
No yaoi or incest. That is all.
Naruto: Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, Neji and Tenten, and Shikamaru and Temari (just the standard pairings, but I could do others).
Soul Eater: Soul and Maka, Black Star and Tsubaki (maybe, I'm not sure if I can write Black Star) and anything that has to do with Death the Kid or Crona (NOT TOGETHER). I love them.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward and Winry (I don't really like this pairing, but I'll do it), and Mustang and Hawkeye (I love them. So. Much.). I might consider Alphonse and May, but I don't really like that pairing.
Basically anything from the following: Criminal Minds, Black Butler, Death Note, Harry Potter (except DracoXHermione), Avatar: The Last Airbender, and D. Gray-Man.
If you have any requests for another category/pairing, feel free to ask.
Of Legend and Lies: IN PROGRESS. ON A SLIGHT HIATUS.
To Rise With the Sun: Oh my god, I actually completely forgot about this in my "Must finish Ensnared!" craze... IN PROGRESS, ON HIATUS.
Inveigled (sequel to Ensnared): COMING SOON.
As requested by a reviewer of 'Of Legend and Lies' here are the teams:
Team Three: Gaara, Kaito Arashi, Susumu and Matsuri.
Team Four: Kankuro, Kenta, Mayu and Kaori Jurou.
Team Six: Temari, Aeri Kaminari, Yoshino Utikate and Manabu Koga.
Team Thirteen: Hana Inuzuka, Sora Matsuki, Mai Kamaya and Daisuke Yagani.
Team Fourteen: Ebisu, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Moegi and Udon.
Team Fifteen: Anko Mitarashi, Hanako Tani, Hanabi Hyuuga and Ikari Funnu.
Team Seventeen: Saitoh Tani, Haruna Inuzuka, Shiori Kagero and Chihiro Azumi.
Team Nine: Rai Ozaki, Etsuko, Hachiro and Nikko.
Amegakure (fake genin)
Team Eighteen: Sasara Anzai, Lylith, Kage Shimizu and Yuudai.