Author has written 25 stories for Power Rangers, and Wrestling.
Thanks to all who have read and reviewed "When Cole Meets Deker." I really enjoyed everyone's reviews and I hope to have more in the future with the story and reviews on my future stories. Also, thanks to those who have read "The Snowstorm" "Promises" and "Shy." I hope to have some reviews for those soon.
Favorite Movies: Inside Out, The Chaperone, Adam, Tarzan, Tarzan 2, Tarzan and Jane, Brother Bear, Brother Bear 2, Power Rangers films, Hercules (Disney), Courageous, Fireproof, Alabama Moon, The Wild Thornberry's Movie, The Jungle Book (Animated and Live Action), TMNT (Live Action films and Animated), The Next Karate Kid, Twilight films, The Lion King, Secretariat, Blank Check, Life Is Not A Fairytail, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, That's What I Am, The Marine, Tyler Perry films, Toy Story 3, and The Rundown.
Favorite Books: The Giver, Courageous, My Antonia, The Help, Water For Elephants, Survivors, and My Louisiana Sky.
Favorite TV Shows: WWE, Power Rangers Wild Force, Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai, Power Rangers Time Force, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003), The Wild Thornberrys, and The Legend of Tarzan.
Favorite Music: Fozzy (Chris Jericho's Band), Country, Rock, Disney, WWE, and Pop.
Favorite Musical: Wicked. Favorite songs are Defying Gravity, As Long As Your Mine, and The Wizard and I.
Favorite WWE Couple: Triple H and Stephanie, Shawn and Rebecca, and CM Punk and AJ (Not sure yet).
Favorite Power Rangers Couple: Cole and Alyssa (Wild Force), Deker and Dayu (Samurai/Super Samurai).
Favorite Video Games: WWE games, Soul Caliber 2, Assassins Creed: Black Flag, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare, TMNT 2007, Sonic games, and any Action games.
Favorite Power Rangers Seasons:
1. Power Rangers Wild Force
2. Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai
3. Power Rangers Time Force
4. Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (Some Episodes)
Favorite Wild Force episodes: All of them, but my personal favorites are Secrets And Lies, The Master's Last Stand, The Flute, The Wings of Animaria, Homecoming, and Soul Searching
Favorite Samurai/Super Samurai episodes: My personal favorites are Deal With A Nighlok, I've Got A Spell On Blue, Team Spirit, The Tengen Gate, Boxed In, Broken Dreams, The Ultimate Duel, He Aint Heavy Metal He's My Brother, The Strange Case Of The Munchies, Sticks And Stones, A Crack In The World, Stroke Of Fate, and The Great Duel.
Favorite Time Force episodes: Bodyguard In Blue, Movie Madness Pt.1 and Pt.2, Beware The Knight, and Time Force Traitor.
Favorite Lightspeed Rescue episodes: The Great Egg Caper, The Fifth Crystal, The Chosen Path, and The Last Ranger.
I am also a Wrestling fan and my favorites are Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker, Eddie Gurrerro, C.M. Punk (Only in-ring ability), Rey Mysterio, and Justin Gabriel. My favorite tag team is D-Generation X.
I guess I should mention that I went to a WWE House Show on 9/15/2009. I forgot to put it on this profile since I was busy with my stories and such. I got to see two of my few favorite wrestlers such as Triple H and Undertaker. They were teamed up together against Mark Henry and The Great Khali. I also saw The Miz and John Morrison when they were a tag team, as well as both Matt and Jeff Hardy, Jimmy Wang Yang, Chavo Gurrerro, and Hornswoggle with Finely and MVP. It was the best time of my life, being it was the first WWE event I had been to. I hope to go to future shows, but they don't come too regular where I'm from. I went to another house show on 2/2/2013. It was awesome. I got to see CM Punk, Ryback, John Cena, Justin Gabriel, Jack Swagger, Tensai, Alex Riley, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, Big E Lanstone, Kaitlyn, Tamina Snucka, The Miz, Antonio Cesaro, Daniel Bryan, and Kane. Zack Ryder went against a mystery man in a singles match, then Tensai went up against Alex Riley before Vicki Gurrerro came out and wanted to make it a dance off, but Alex refused and was beat by Tensai, but ordered for a rematch and was beat my Tensai again. Kaitlyn went against Tamina Snucka for the Women's Championship and Kaitlyn won. Kane and Daniel Bryan went against The Shield and won when The Shield got disqualified. Antonio Cesaro went against The Miz in a No-Disqualification Match, by audience participation, for the United States Championship and Antonio won. Jack Swagger went against Justin Gabriel and won. John Cena and Ryback teamed together to take on Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk and John and Ryback won. It was so cool to see all of those superstars. I hope to see more in the future.
I became a Wrestling fan in late 2003. I have loved it since and have seen many changes as the years have gone by. I loved Eddie and Rey when they were a tag-team and then DX came along a couple of years later. I loved Shawn Michaels since the first time I saw him and the Undertaker became my favorite along the way. Triple H I didn't like at first but when he became good I loved him, too. C.M. Punk I liked a few years after he debuted.
I became a Power Rangers fan in 2002, when Wild Force debuted and I loved the show since. Wild Force is my favorite season and it always will be, but I can't forget about Samurai/Super Samurai. I love Samurai just as I do Wild Force. Time Force and Lightspeed I liked after some time.
Favorite Undertaker Quote (About every opponent he's faced at Wrestlemania; Approaching Wrestlemania 21): "There have been many dragons who try to lay seas to my kingdom, and one by one, they all suffered the same fate. Randy Orton, when you slapped me in the face, and jumped out of the ring like a coward, you sealed your own fate. What you've done, is awaken the beast."
Favorite Shawn Michaels Quote: "Shawn Michaels has left the building." And "I will give you a show that you will never forget. Why? Because I can."
Favorite Triple H Quote (About Shawn): "We took on the world, didn't we, bud?"
Favorite Movie Quote: "I am a Writer. That's what I am." (That's What I Am; WWE Film)
Favorite Power Rangers Quote: "There comes a time in everyone's life when they must find the courage to seek out their destiny. But sometimes what you seek isn't always what you find." (Power Rangers Wild Force; Episode 1: Lionheart)
Favorite WWE Themes:
1. D-Generation X
2. Triple H-The Game
3. Shawn Michaels
4. Triple H-King of Kings
5. The Undertaker
6. Dolph Ziggler
9. CM Punk
15. Rise Up-Smackdown Theme
16. Raw Theme 2002
17. Let it roll-Smackdown Theme
Ways to know you're a wrestling fan:
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on an assignment and you announce that your having a live sex celebration in class next week
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later.
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas.
11) when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You watch every single movie from WWE films, whether it seems interesting or not.
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) You're favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair.
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You go crazy when your favorite superstar returns after a long absence.
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV.
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event.
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it.
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho.
29) You either cry or mope when your favorite superstar retires.
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker.
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko.
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar.
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday and Friday nights.
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You count down the months until the new SvR game comes out.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members.
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so"
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is.
41) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer.
42) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at a event
43) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured.
44) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants.
45) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling(or the WWE) in your home.
46) You can quote your favorite WWE moment word for word.
47) (For John Morrison, The Miz and the Big Show) You're smarter then a fifth grader.
48) You thank the good Lord for Randy Orton and his no-pants wearing ways.
49) You can name everyone on the WWE roster, including rookies, vets and crew.
50) On a job application, you state your residence as "parts unknown".
51) You do heel turns on your best friends for no reason.
52) You get fired from work then show up the next day with a mask on.
53) You won’t walk down the halls of your school unless your entrance music is playing.
54) You walk in slow-mo when you walk into a room.
55) You know not to get married to a WWE Superstar because you know who's going to interrupt the exchanging of vows.
56) You have always wondered where the Palace of Wisdom is
57) You go up to random people and say "YOU CAN'T SEE ME" and then run off in the opposite direction
58) If you're a guy and you teach your friends 'grooming tips'
59) If you're a girl and you got in trouble at school for wearing baggy pants and hiking up your thong all the way to your waist
60) You say 'And I Quote' at the beginning of each sentence
61) You hear voices in your head when you're about to go crazy
62) You have made Youtube videos ranting about how much you hate a certain WWE Superstar
63) You have your own personal announcer whenever you walk into a room
64) You write 'AWESOME' on your 'Hello, my name is' sticker
65) You and your friends form a gang and go around saying 'You're either (insert name of gang here), or against us'
66) You show up in Personal Defense class wearing nothing but wrestling trunks
67) The doctor told your mom that when you were born, you were swinging around your umbilical cord and dancing like Shane McMahon
68) You look exactly like Angry Miz Girl when a teacher gives you an 'F' on your recent quiz or test
69) You spend hours and hours in your room watching the new DX DVD and burst out laughing and your parents wonder what the hell you're doing in there
70) You have the sudden urge to punt your boss in the head when he tells you off
71) You draw a rooster and write Vince likes and an arrow pointing to the rooster on your classroom's whiteboard and when the teacher reads it as 'Vince likes chickens', you try not to burst out laughing hysterically
72) You cried when HBK lost to The Undertaker at WM26 and retired
73) You walk into church and high five people in the pews as you walk down the aisle.
74) Every time you see an Elvis impersonator, you ask for his autograph and get upset when it’s not signed “Honky Tonk Man”
75) You attack your friends from behind with a chair, and look around the room, waiting for crowd reaction.
76) You shake someone’s hand, you pause, and hesitate, while looking around nervously.
77) You walk up to get your diploma, and the graduation song is playing, you turn to the audience and shout “Ooooooh Yeeeaaahhh!” and snap into a SlimJim.
78) You won’t come out of your room until your parent’s play your theme on the stereo
79). Every time you go to church you wait for the priest to quote something from the Book of Austin
80). Every time you leave a room you shout, “AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE, SON!”
81). Everytime you score in a game, you start doing crotch chops towards your opponent.
82). Every time a teacher’s pet passes by your desk, you mumble “Lousy Babyface,” and stick your foot out to trip him
83) Every time you walk past someone lying down, you feel the sudden urge to put them in a Sharpshooter.
84). Your teacher gives you detention, you give them a Stone Cold Stunner and walk out of class, flashing your middle fingers.
85) You hold regularly scheduled matches with your stuffed animals, including a monthly PPV called “In Your Room.”
86) You make a Championship Belt out of cardboard, aluminum foil, and glitter and then frequently model in front of a mirror wearing it.
87) You are constantly telling your brothers, sisters and/or friends to eat their vitamins and say their prayers and then they can be like you.
88). As soon as someone shakes your hand, you follow with a boot to their mid-section and immediately go for an Arm-Bar Submission Hold.
89) You are always getting in trouble for trying to put a Figure Four Leglock on your little brother and/or sister.
90) You rent a table at the mall for the weekend and hold an autograph session.
91) You took you mothers’ wig mannequin and painted “HELP ME” backwards on its forehead and carry it every place you go.
92) You tell your friends you are the neighborhood “Icon” and demand their respect. They all get pissed off at you and a feud erupts.
93) You have to pay to fix the top rail you broke off the wooden deck attempting a Frog Splash onto your little brother or sister
94) You refer to your girlfriend as your valet.
95). You spend hours teaching your dog to do a moonsault off the top of his doghouse.
96) Every time your boss tells you not to present the proper corporate image, you call him “The dumbest SOB you have ever met,” and hit him with a Stunner.
97) You won't enter a room until the lights go out and there is a fireworks display.
98) You switch schools swearing that the principal at your old one screwed you.
99) You lay your little brother or sister on the kitchen table and do a 450 Splash off the refrigerator onto him and put him through the table.
100) You want four weeks worth of video promos of you shown to anyone before you meet them for the first time.
101) You have a playlist of WWE superstar themes that is over 100 songs long
102) You walk around with a brief case, saying your gonna cash it in at anytime
103) You paint your face to look like a mask
104) You jump into the pool with your favorite high flying move
105) You buy two drinks just to down them like Stone Cold Steve Austin
106) You start your own society
107) Kicking your rival in the face is a plausible option to end an argument
108) You sing Ezekiel Jacksons theme when you play Domination on Call of Duty
109) You put on a resume all of your title reigns, awards and events won
110) A trampoline or Bounce house seems like the ring of the future
111) You break your hand just to write an X in black marker on the cast
112) You use a wake up taunt to wake up your siblings
113) You pose like John Morrison for a picture
114) You call your self the [INSERT JOB TITLE HERE] of [INSERT PLURAL OF SAME JOB TITLE HERE] at your job
115) You leave voice mails like cryptic promos
116) You change your theme song at least twice a year
117) You think there is a conspiracy against you
118) You get a tattoo of the pepsi logo
119) You move to san diego just to change your area code to 619
120) You walk under ladders on purpose
121) From now on when anybody says the words Legacy or Evolution you start talking about Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase Jr., Cody Rhodes, Triple H, Batista and Ric Flair.
122) Your closet consist of at least one WWE wrestling Superstar T-Shirt or merchandise
123) You know what HBK stands for
124) You know what RVD stands for
125) You know you can never watch too much wrestling
126) You know who spits in the face of people who dont want to be cool
127) You dont get tired of saying "wooo"
128) You say DAMN!, or I'M comming to get you!, or even Your fired a lot.
129) When you do the Hardy boys "hand sign" thing or "YOU CANT SEE MEE"
130) Can't remember the last time you didn't watch wrestling on Monday night
131) You can name all three members of Extreme Expose
132) You have bought at least one ppv
133) You watch the news and wonder if the 'extremely graphic images' were done by blading, capsule or hardway.
134) You get in fights with people who say wrestling is fake.
135) You don't understand why there are wars when a steel-cage/grudge match would settle everything.
136) If you can actually remember Sting's last public words.(before he joined TNA)
137) Your greatest accomplishment in life is mastering the sleeper hold.
138) You requested "3:16" as your new license plate.
139) You've opened a can of woop ass.
140) You wake up in the morning rising from the dead like the Undertaker rather than just rolling out of bed
141) You win a fight and afterwards you start posing
142) You own more than one wrestling t-shirt
143) Your chem teacher keeps talking about 'atom' but because the teacher has an accent and because you're looking at Edge pictures as he's talking you think he's saying 'Adam' and you keep on looking up and going, "Huh? Where?"
144) When you first watched "The Longest Yard" you were just waiting for Stone Cold to Stun somebody.
145) Saying the boogeyman would come if you didn't do as you were told worked
146) At a sporting event instead of doing the wave you costantly scream Wooooooo
147) When you watch a movie with The Rock in it you keep thinking "he sold out"
148) You tried to burn you brother so that he could be more like Kane
149) You have ever done a book report on a wrestler's autobiogrophy.
150) If you need a weapon you chose a sledge hammer, a stop sign, trash can, table, chair, etc.
151) When you check WWE.com everyday just to check news or watch new videos
152) You know what the Chair Shot Heard 'Round The World is.
153) Instead of having a left foot and a right foot, you have a D foot and an X foot
154) Your favorite kind of music is Sweet Chin Music
155) You try to spit water like Triple H
156) You have at least one poster of a WWE Superstar on your wall
157) You've raised the X symbol in a public place
158) You have a hard time understanding why some people don't like wrestling
159) You've made your own signs
160) As soon as you hear the first note of "Real American", you get an adrenaline rush 100x that of what you would get from any other superstar.
161) When you know your future theme song, ring gear, finishing move .etc. for when your in the WWE
162) When the only Motorhead song you know is "The Game" or "King of Kings"
163) Whenever you walk into a shop you announce: "(shopname) is Jericho"
164) When you feel any pain in your body, you tap out.
165) If you insist on having your theme music be played when you enter and leave a room
166) If you've mapquested "know your roll boulevard"
167) Approach a group of females with the opening of "HELLLOOO LADDDIESSS!!!"
168) When you hear anything involving BBQ sauce you think "good old JR"
169) You spend more money on pay per views then birthday presents
170) You think that the fact Undertaker has a wife, that that kills the entire "Deadman Inc." mystic
171) You know how apply one or more submission holds
172) When u stay up all night re-watching the pay-per-views on ur computer and still get pissed when u see ur favorite wrestler lose
173) If you ever made cardboard wrestling belts as a kid
174) You get the urge to dive through any table you see -- the inner enigma
175) You begin your presentations in school by saying "Right here in this very room..."
176) You have a new found love of Canada, and all things Canadian
177) If you get more excited for Wrestlemania weekend than you do for birthday's, christmas, anniversary's etc.
178) If you go to a kids party and end up telling all the kids to get out of the bouncing castle so you can start a Royal Rumble match.
179) You will not dispose of a beverage can with out bashing it on your head first
180) You never ask someone simply if they agree with you, u say "CAN YA GIMME A HELL YEAH!" and when they give you anything but a "HELL YEAH" you beat them up
181) You start discussing who the jobbers/JTTS are in other sports
182) When your spending money for the month is determined after you pay for the pay-per-view.
183) You try to say 'Jeff Foxworthy' and it comes out as 'Jeff Hardy'
184) When you present a lil known fact to someone but you do it like this... "Oh you didn't know?... Your ASS betta CALLLL SOMMMEEBOODDYYYY!!!!"
185) Your one friend is on EDGE and the other one is a CHRISTIAN.
186) When you get an "F" on a test in Spanish class, you spit on your teacher, punch him/her, then start complaining about screwjobs. Shortly thereafter, you transfer to French class.
187) You see 2 guys about to fight and you think that its gonna be one hell of a slobberknocker!
188) When you put your facebook picture as you doing a wrestling pose, or move
189) When you have video footage of you doing your favourite wrestlers finisher move or a whole match
190) When u see a sledgehammer u imagine HHH is holding it!
191) When you here a clock ticking you think its the boogeyman and hes coming to getcha
192) When you're tempted to change signs from "STOP 4-way" to "FATAL 4-way"
193) If you have at least one John Cena rap song or WWE Anthology song on your IPod.
194) You can think of more then one way to use a ladder.
195) You can think of more then one way to use a table.
196) You can think of more then one way to use a chair.
197) You can think of more then one way to combine the three.
198) on superbowl day, you sit there, refusing to watch it saying "yeah...nothing compared to Wrestlemania"
199) When you hear "You think that you know me?" you look around your living room to see if Edge and Christian are going to come out from behind the couch.
200) Keibler reminds you of a diva and not a cookie
201) In Chemistry you find yourself writing 'icon' instead of 'ion'
202) You get pissed off when they announce a wrestler's wrong weight.
203) You get angry when the storylines on the tv shows don't follow the ones you have been making up with your action figures.
204) You know which parts of the plots are made up and which are real.
205) You try to raise your eyebrow like The Rock does.
206) TLC reminds you of Tables Ladders and Chairs...not Toddlers and Tiaras.
207) When your sister asks you for money, you challenge her to a "First Blood Match" for it.
208) You can name more than 10 wrestlers and sing their theme songs.
209) You think everyone holding up "John 3:16" signs ripped off "Stold Cold Steve Austin."
210) You check 3 different wrestling newsboards at least 5 times a day just to see if any new rumors have been released.
211) Everytime you threaten someone, you say, "Man I'm going to throw you through the spanish table if you don't stop."
212) You never leave the house on Monday nights.
213) Your girlfriend tells you it's over and you respond by hitting her over the head with a chair.
214) You see someone laying on the floor and have a subconcious urge to pin them
215) You knew Stacy Keibler before she was dating Clooney
216) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program!
217) You've watched Doom and The Marine, Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia, 12 Rounds, The Marine II, The Chaperone, Knucklehead, Legendary, Fred the movie, Walking Tall, The Rundown, Inside Out, and any other movie that had a wrestler in it and never get bored.
218) You know JBL is not a wrestling god but Ric Flair IS.
219) When someone mentions GTS, you think of Punk's move Go To Sleep
220) You see a box of Fruity Pebbles and you think of John Cena
221) You know the term "jabroni" and how it originated
222) When you play a game, you cannot get HHH's theme out of your head.
223) When you see a Rated R Movie, you keep waiting Edge to appear.
224) When people know to leave you alone Monday Nights
225) You've ever gotten detention for doing DX crotch-chops, shouting "Suck it!"
226) You think that Dolph Ziggler's hair looks like spaghetti at the end of his matches
227) You refer to athletes as "heels" and "faces."
228) Your Fourth of July tradition is to play Hulk Hogan's "Real American" theme song while barbecuing.
229) You play Triple H's theme song every day on your way to work.
230) Family gatherings typically take place when WWE House Shows are in town.
231) On Halloween, you once dressed up as 1995-era Shawn Michaels, complete with chaps and leather hat. Your life hasn't been the same since.
232) The only thing you know about Canada is that Bret Hart lives there.
233) Family gatherings typically take place when WWE House Shows are in town.
234) To entertain friends at work, you sip water and spray it like Triple H.
235) Friday is typically known as "Last Man Standing."
236) You got a "YES!" chant started on your recent trip to the dentist
237) You call everyone "fella."
238) An easy day at work or school is considered a "squash."
239) You actually know what JR's Barbeque sauce is.
240) You wear your mom's bath robe around the house and imitate Ric Flair. Wooooo!
241) You got a "Yes!" chant going at church.
242) You tried to make a replica Chris Jericho jacket, by using the bedazzler and Christmas lights
243) You still call Dwayne Johnson The Rock
244) When you hear the word game you think of Triple H
245) You cried at Shawn Michaels' farewell speech and mark out everytime he comes back as a guest
246) You just skip to Randy Orton's parts in That's What I Am.
247) You mark out whenever your fave Superstar has been away due to injury or whatever and they unexpectantly come back
248) You want to Pedigree, RKO, AA, People's Elbow, Tombstone Piledriver, Sweet Chin Music, Stunner, Sharpshooter, Dream Street, Cross Rhodes anyone who disses the WWE.
249) Your favorite rapper is John Cena.
250) You cried when Vince cried.
251) You leave voice mails like cryptic promos
252) You like a guy one week, and then the next week you copy his wardrobe but cut shirts into ones that have slits and show your abs.
253) You listen to This Fire Burns when cooking AND when burning toast.
254) You don't walk or run, you SKIP
255) You scream "FEED ME MORE!" at lunch
256) You call makeovers 'Exfoliation Of Ugliness'
Some Of My Own: (Originals were funny and I wanted to try it on my own)
1) You listen to Kurt Angle's theme song and can hear "You Suck" chants in your head.
2) You can't wait until Wrestlemania season to see Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker again.
3) You want to write your own storylines for the show.
4) Sometimes you want to teach yourself how to do the "Millions of Dollars" dance.
5) You'll know who will always win at Wrestlemania, whether in a Normal, Hell in a Cell, or Casket Match.
6) You watched and still remember the Eddie Guerrero tribute show.
7) You've seen your favorite superstar at a live event and cheer them on the whole time.
8) At some point in time, you wonder why they released The Boogeyman or Carlito
9) You only watch NXT on WWE's Youtube Page
10) In your mind, you can see many of your favorite superstars give speeches at the Hall of Fame Ceremony, in it or not.
11) You wish you could turn back time and go back to the old days of WWE before they went PG.
12 ) You know there's no one in this world who is a better friend to Triple H than Shawn Michaels.
13) The Crowd in New Jersey was the best Raw crowd Ever (April 8, 2013; Monday Night Raw after WrestleMania 29)
Are you an epic fan of Power Rangers? Find out here:
1) You have watched more than 3 seasons of Power Rangers.
2) You are still watching, even though you are more that 10 years of age.
3) You still have the urge to be a Power Ranger for Halloween.
4) You can name all the main characters, good and bad, and remember the morphing calls and theme song.
5) If someone told you the episode name from a season you've seen, you can summarize what happened.
6) If you drew yourself as a ranger in any season.
7) If you've had a crush on multiple rangers.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
I trust Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. If you do to, and you have no problem saying so; post this on your profile
If you love WWE put this in your profile.
If you believe that there is a God copy and paste this in YOUR profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading, copy this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, 'If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'
If you're Defying Gravity, and no one can pull you down, copy this into your profile
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile
If you like to write, copy this into your profile
If you think writing FF stories is fun, copy this into your profile
I like to write because I feel safer in my Imagination.
I like to read so I can get engrossed in imaginary worlds.
If you think you know what Jayden's secret is,copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a person that loves fairy tales, mermaids, knights, swords, bows or anything of the sort, and in spite of what grown-ups tell you of these things you will always keep on loving, copy and paste this in your profile
If you talk to yourself or fictional characters copy/paste this into your profile
If you cried when HBK left the WWE, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a HUGE fan of the WWE, copy and paste this onto your profile
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with FanFiction, who can express herself better with words than anything else, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
" If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
††† 97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel. †††
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! if you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
96 percent of teens won't stand up for Christ. If you are one of the 4 percent that will, copy and paste this in your profile.
God is good. God is great! If you believe in God, copy and paste this onto your profile
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by these angels, but I call them my best friends
96 percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
God totally owns fanfiction, everyone on it, every thought concerning it, every thought otherwise in the world, every particle in the world and universe, Is and loving and amazingly forgiving (takes a dramatic gasp of air and continues) has power and wisdom beyond even our wildest dreams, and DOES EXIST . If you agree, please, do copy and paste.
If you believe Jesus is the only way to be saved from your sins and is the only way to God, and therefore Heaven, copy and paste this onto your profile
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago.
That girl you called a slut in class today. She's a virgin.
The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family.
That girl you pushed down the other day. She's already being abused at home.
That girl you called fat. She's starving herself.
The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country.
The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying.
You think you know them. Guess what? You don't! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you're that 1% with a heart.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if your a Ninja!
Choice, Not Chance, Determines Destiny. (I saw that on a Church sign and it stood out to me)
If You Worry, Why Pray? If You Pray, Why Worry?
When the Devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future.
Life With Jesus is endless hope. Life without Jesus is a hopeless end.
Prayer is the key. Faith opens the door.
MY OC CHARACTER:
Full Name: Kelly Aisha Rodriguez
Date of Birth: May 17, 1993
Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida
Gender: Female; White/Caucasian
Weight: 135 Pounds
Family: Cousins- Dave and Jake; Mom- Mary; Step-Dad- Derrick; Grandmother- Alyssa
Appearance: Blue eyes; Brown hair; High School ring on her finger; Few bits of acne on her face.
Facts: Autistic; Loves to draw pictures MORE COMING SOON
Friends: Shawn Michaels, Triple H(Hunter Helmsley), The Undertaker(Mark Calaway), Ted Dibiase MORE COMING SOON
First Appearance: Promises
Last Appearance: COMING SOON
1. The Prince and the Texan - A Crossover with Hi14x with Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley as the main characters.
2. Promises Part 2 - Sequel to Promises. Will be longer than first story.
3. Kliq Series - A series involving the Kliq.
4. Better Dig Two - Power Rangers story with Cole and Alyssa.
5. Opportunities - What would happen if Deker met the Samurai Rangers in a different way? What links him to their future as a team?
6. Angel Wings - Story with Shawn Michaels as the main character.
7. The Crazy World of DX - One-Shot Series with DX. Mainly Shawn and Hunter.
8. Dark Horizons - Undertaker One-Shot.
9. Finding a Home - Shawn and Triple H short story.
10. Dance With Darkness
11. Mortician - Undertaker Western story.
12. Carnival Screams - Wild Force story set in October 2002.
1. Hold Your Breath
3. Brothers (One-Shot)
4. Brothers: The Aftermath (One-Shot)
5. True Friends (One Shot)
6. How Far We've Come (Two-Shot)
7. I've Got You (One-Shot)
8. A Place For Keeps (One-Shot)
9. Respect (Poem)
10. What's Wrong With The Weather? (One-Shot)
11. You''ll Be In My Heart (One-Shot)
12. When Cole Meets Deker
13. Promises: The Valentine (One-Shot)
Reasons why I love my favorite Wrestlers: THESE OPINIONS ARE MINE AND ARE NOT TO BE STOLEN OR COPIED OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND BLOCKED. THESE WERE HERE FIRST AND I MADE THEM MYSELF. LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU. PAUL BEARER'S R.I.P. AND EDDIE'S QUOTE YOU CAN TAKE BUT NOTHING ELSE.
Shawn Michaels- I love him because he is a great role model for everyone. He gets the crowd excited when he comes out to the ring and gives everyone in the audience a chance to have fun. I've always had respect for him and cheered him on when he was wrestling and never gave up on him. He overcame so many obstacles to get to where he is today. I'm glad he has taken his place in the Hall of Fame, making him a true legend among all.
*The best day of my life happened when he responded to me on Twitter. I feel so lucky since I've been a fan of Shawn Michaels for so many years and I don't know how to take this. I asked him what he feed Mr. Snickers, his pet rabbit, and he responded, saying, "Rabbit food, veggies, hay..." I feel so lucky. 8/21/2013.*
Triple H- At first I didn't like him because he was a heel, but as soon as he turned good I gave him a chance and quickly liked his style. I find his jokes funny and he is one of the best members in the WWE. He came a long way from his early days and is now the COO of the company. I respect him no matter what he does. He will go into the Hall of Fame one day. I don't know how to feel about his heel turn, but he'll always be one of my favorites.
The Undertaker- The first few years I was watching wrestling, no one stood out more than the Undertaker. His impressive skills and ability in the ring, in a promo, and on a microphone are beyond amazing. I used to be scared of him, but he's grown on me since then and has been my all-time favorite. I love his mind games he plays on other superstars and I always cheer for him at Wrestlemania and am glad when he wins. I have respect for him and one day he will go into the Hall of Fame.
R.I.P. William Moody a.k.a. Paul Bearer. He will never be forgotten as the greatest manager of all time. 1954-2013.
Rey Mysterio- Rey is the first wrestler I loved from the moment I saw him. His high-flying abilities and incredible style always had me intrigued on what he was going to do next. He really had me cheering every time he pulled off a 6-1-9 on his opponents. He and Eddie were a great tag team in their run together. I have great respect for him and I know he'll be a great addition to the Hall of Fame one day.
Eddie Guerrero Eddie was the best wrestler. He overcame a lot of obstacles such as drug addictions to become champion. He always made me laugh at his jokes and I always loved his low-riders. He passed away too soon, and I love time no matter what. I'm glad he was one of the first ones to go into the Hall of Fame. He deserved it and is a living legend to us all. Viva La Raza. R.I.P.
"Life turns on a dime. I don’t have any idea what tomorrow will bring. I’m just very blessed to have been able to live what I’ve lived today. Sure, life would be a lot easier if we knew what was going to happen. But that’s not the way it works. You’ve got to live by faith, one day at a time." - Eddie Guerrero
CM Punk- At first I never really paid attention to him when he started out in the company, but once he was given that opportunity to overcome the odds, he took it and made it something we will never forget. His infamous pipe bombs may have me debating my love for him, but I still cheer him on nonetheless. He became my favorite when he managed to win the championship and uses his abilites both in the ring and on a microphone.
Justin Gabriel- I love him because, like Rey, he is a great high-flyer and lets everyone get involved in the action using his calls. He's really good at what he does and I admire him for it. I hope he becomes a champion one day.
D-Generation X- I've been a DX fan since 2006, and I love all of the antics and jokes Shawn and Hunter use on other superstars. At the time, I didn't know about the things that went on back in the 90s and was surprised to see all of their old-school antics were a little different from the ones I had seen. But that still didn't change the fact that they were my favorite tag teams ever. I love when they come back to do reunions or see each other again because you never know what might be up their sleeves.
Favorite Power Rangers:
Cole Evans- Cole was my first crush as a young kid. He might have been a little serious at times, but he did catch my attention of being a great red ranger. I know he's not the most popular ranger out there, but he is my favorite red ranger and I like what the show did for his backstory and his personality in general.
Antonio Garcia- My second ranger crush is Antonio. I find him funny at times and he has his own way of fitting in with the rangers. His favorite things seem cool to me and I like his style of clothes and his voice is cool.
Deker- I've never had a favorite villian in Power Rangers, but when Deker showed up, he became my first. I know he's played by the same actor who played Cole, but that's not the real reason why he's my favorite. I love Deker because he is a unique villian, going his own way and actully caring for a duel than destroying the world like mose villains. He has a good sense of understanding and, even if he doesn't remember his past, he still has a way of conecting to his roots. His choice of clothes is cool and his voice is really unique. I like his style of fighting and being a half-human half-Nighlok is really cool to me. I wish he had a better ending, however, and not leave us hanging on if he had his memory back or if he would ever return to human form.
Here's a fanmade trailer I made for Deal With The Devil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VcTwNU35E
A Tribute I made about my favorite Power Rangers villain, Deker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=abM-OzhPxfA&feature=endscreen