Author has written 1 story for Law and Order: SVU.
LAW & ORDER SVU is my LIFE!!!
BONES!!!! Br/B FOREVER!
NCIS!!!! TIVA FOREVER!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO SVU WHEN...
1. You know so much about the actors on the show you could write their biography.
2. You would definitely give Benson or Stabler a kidney in a FLASH if they needed it.
3. EVERY Wednesday night is booked to watch the newest episode of SVU.
4. You make some sort of reference to SVU even when whatever you're doing has nothing to do with it.
5. You cry when Benson or Stabler gets hurt in an episode.
6. You buy magazines you would usually never get unless Mariska Hargitay or Chris Meloni are on the cover.
7. You can recite the opening of the show with your eyes closed.
8. You know that "I'd give you my kidney" means "I love you" in EO language.
9. You can tell which episode and/or season it is based on Olivia's hairstyle
10. You scream at the tv when you know there was just a moment that would've been right for Elliot and Olivia to JUST KISS ALREADY!!
11. You were about to have a mental break down and hated Elliot for about 15 minutes in 2 episodes when he kissed Beck and when she was there holding his hand when he got stabbed.
12. You threw things and yelled "Kathy is your EX-wife! Thats why the EX is there!!" when Elliot slept with Kathy.
13. Law and Order CI puts you to sleep
14. You found out Kathy got pregnant the things you said would make a sailor blush.
15. You weren't bothered one bit by Olivia saying "I found my brother", "He's my brother", or "I have a brother" 100 times in the last few episodes of season 8.
16. You watch SVU WHENEVER it's on despite the amount of times you've seen the episode already.
17. Your idea of math equations are
18. You have the "dud duh" as a ringtone.
19. Your family never asks what you're going to watch on tv; they know it's SVU.
20. You freak out if you miss an episode, even if you've seen it a million times before.
21. You know they just said something funny even though the other people in the living room have no idea they were being funny.
22. You ask yourself "what would Munch do?"
23. You watch "The Love Guru" just because he says "Mariska Hargitay" in the movie. (i just watched the clip with her in it lol)
24. You get mad when there is no SVU marathon.
25. You start having conversations with yourself about whatever episode you're watching.
26. You think "Dani" is a bad four letter word.
27. You mistakenly call SUV's, SVU's.
28. You know the difference between the SVU and CI theme songs.
29. Even small things, like the word "conspiraces" make you think of Munch.
30. You know what the phrases "Moredock has dolphin porn" and "Porter and the teddy bear filled with cocaine" mean.
31. You constantly wonder when Casey will return from her disbarrment.
32. Something SVU related is mentioned and everyone looks at you.
33. When the perp asks a question you and Olivia/Elliot answer witht he same answer at the same time.
34. You hum the theme song and your friends glare at you.
35. You watched the episode of Seinfield for the SOLE REASON that Mariska Hargitay was in it (for all of two seconds, which you found quite dissapointing).
36. You have dreams that you are part of the show and are catching criminals.
37. You have dreams that you are Olivia/Elliot and are catching criminals.
38. These dreams have made you realize you want to work in the Special Victims Unit.
39. You seriously consider joining the police force after watching the show.
40. You rejoiced to the heavens for twenty full minutes when Dani Beck left the show.
41. You refer to Kathy as "She-who-must-not-be-named" and use the phrase frequently.
42. You are thinking of naming your kids Elliot and Olivia, Casey and John, etc. (P.S. I literally am going to name one of my kids Elliot)
43. You know the characters' lines before they've said them.
44. Other crime shows put you to sleep.
45. You cried uncontrollably when Calvin was taken away from Olivia... and then rewound it to watch it again.
46. When people complain that they want to watch something else, you grab the remote and growl at them menacingly, daring them to try to take it from you.
47. When your friends reach for the remote to change the show from SVU, you glare at them and threaten to bite their hand if they touch it.
48. When they try to take the remote, you bite their hand, fufilling your promise.
49. When they begin to yell at you for biting them, you turn back to the screen and complain that they are distracting you from your show and tell them to shut up.
50. You shreiked when you saw Mariska Hargitay as Spencer's mom on Pretty Little Liars.
51. You search for any movie that stars Mariska or Chris.
52. You watch said movie and watch it, no matter how bad it may be.
53. You proceeded to watch Pretty Little Liars in hopes of seeing Mariska again.
54. When someone says "JFK", you think back to Munch's picture of JFK on his desk.
55. When you watched Zebras and saw Olivia kiss the blonde dude, your mouth hung open during the entire kiss. Then, you cackled with glee when Elliot kicked him, yelling "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KISSING ELLIOT'S WOMAN!"
56. You surf the web looking for upcoming shows that the cast might be in.
57. You yelled at the televsion until morning when Mariska lost her Screen Actors Guild Award to the lead actress on The Good Wife.
58. When they ask you who you look up to in school your reply is "Detective Olivia Benson" (Elliot Stabler... etc.)
59. When someone puts down the show you are quick to defend with a swift "Oh, and did you win multiple Acadedmy Awards for your performance? I don't THINK so!"
60. Whenever someone figures out soemthing you announce "Bing bang bong!"
61. During an intense moment, you shout "DUN DUN!"
62. You are always looking over shoulder, looking for a chance to chase a perp down the street like Elliot and Olivia.
63. YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE TO WARN OTHERS OF THEIR POSSIBLE SVU OBSESSION!
64. You cried when you found out Mariska was cutting back on her screen time.
65. You bawled for hours when you found out Chris is leaving the show.
66. You were ready to go strangle the writers for not having them kiss before Chris left.
67. If either Olivia or Elliot are not in the episode you refuse to watch it.
68. You know that Law & Order SVU has no future without Chris and Mariska.
69. Season 13 will probably be the end of the show cause without Chris and Mariska there's no reason to watch it anymore.
I had to post this here... got it from lawandorderSVUismylife's profile page. It's my all-time favorite poem. The best poem you'll ever read.
Makes You Think;
For all the free people that still protest, you're welcome,
We are your fathers, brothers and sons,
We are the ones who fight and die.
So when you rally your group to complain,
We came here to fight for the ones we hold dear,
When the conflict is over and all is well...
R.I.P Those Men & Women who have fought & who have fallen for their country.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||One Of Their Own|
|Focus:||TV Shows Law and Order: SVU|