Author has written 4 stories for Hairspray, Harry Potter, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, and Avengers.
Hey fellow fanfictioner! This is a little weird to explain, but here I go, I originally built this account, but later gave it to a friend because I never published anything on it, but she got tired of and I quote "Bitches who claim they are critics and live to so called 'improve others stories'" Her words not mine. Anyway so I have it back, and I'm taking over all of her stories not yet published so hopefully I can do them more justice than her -- minus her Hairspray Fanfic, I'm letting her continue that when ever she gets over that block.
Likes:Art, fantasy, mystery, OCC's, Kingdom Hearts, Tim Burton, CSI:Miami, Batman, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter.
Dislikes:Schemers, liers, and the use of sexual scenes in child stories, Twilight.
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If child abuse makes you sick and you think it's horrible and should be stopped, put this poem on your profile.
Spread the word!!
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies or TV shows. If you agree, copy and paste.
If you ever wonder if your pets are Animagi (because after Scabbers you just don't know.) post this on your profile.
If you support Werewolf rights, then copy and paste this to your profile.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms".
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month".
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force".
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work".
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day".
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full".
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bee's".
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core".
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin.
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion.
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends".
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
36) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous.
37) I will not lick Trevor.
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey".
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
42) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet.
43) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice (Kayne...)
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
You say pink.
War never changes- not really, no.
Families are left devastated.
From simple spears and arrows.
British agains French.
The Greeks called it Ares.
Unsafe External Link