Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Death Note.
Pen name: Jannah
Well...As you all know most of my stories are tragic stories. I'm not much of a writer but tragic story is one of the thing I know that I am good at..If you found any grammar errors in my stories please do not report them to ff..Please let me know and send me a pm...I really need that...Also, I just noticed my writing style is really annoys me -.-" Is there anyone who will like to beta reader my story? I really need it~ hmm...What else should I said here..*thinks
I love instant noodle XDD lol!
Find me in you tube!
The song in my second chapter of Love and truth
My fave pairing
Is it true that NaruSaku are most probably going to happen? Why do I hate SasuSaku?
1. @shyninjagirlin my opinion, it depends on how you see romantic development. this isn't a shojo manga where you see girls or guys drone on and on about the person they like at every given moment. this is shonen, in which romance is found in the strong feelings shown from the characters, and even a few punches thrown in here or there. naruto's and sakura's relationship is like inuyasha's and kagome's, or naru's and keitaro's. both of which started as friendship, and ended in shonen like romance.
coolchat188 months ago
2.@shyninjagirlThe best romantic relationship are said to first start out as friendships. Development is key here. This is not some shotgun romance because Naruto became popular or what not. In shippuden however, Sakura started to be more flirtatious and more caring beyond just a friendship. Also note that Japanese culture is different from ours. Don't look at the series from our point of view.
She "loved" Sasuke because he was popular and all the girls wanted him. Even Ino.
343studios8 months ago
3. I think kishi's chapter where sakura ans sasuke meet was the end of any sasu/saku chances. (not that there was much to start with anyway ) Those chapters where used as a way to show that sasuke isn't the person sakura once knew, and is used to show sakura finally getting rid of any lingering feelings she used to have for sasuke. And how their chances as a couple are over (since he attempted to kill her twice) Now she is just trying to save a teammate.
supercilliousme 7 months ago 18
4.@shyninjagirlSo ONE moment of Sakura thinking about Sasuke out weighs over a 1000 pages of Sakura thinking about Naruto? What about the bridge scene where Naruto went 4-tails and Sakura was crying over Naruto? You know Yamato says "Sakura, I can tell by looking at you that in reality you..." Yamato knows Sakura loves Naruto in ch 297 (me :HELL YEAH! NARUSAKU ALL THE WAY! XDD). That was the beginning. We have Sakura blushing several times through out shippuden in front of Naruto and admiring him. Something a friend would not do.
7 months ago
5. @shyninjagirlI don't see Sakura's love for Sasuke bloom at all throughout the series. You can see her feelings for Naruto blooming. Here is a better idea, I can go all day giving examples of NaruSaku's love blooming through out the series if they are not obvious already.Why don't you give me examples of SasuSaku's relationship progress? Keep in mind, the bench scene doesn't count because that was Naruto in disguise, not Sasuke.
7 months ago
I believe the last time she met Sasuke was her finally letting go any feelings she had left for him. She still sees him as a teammate and friend, but as a love? No. The thing about NaruSaku is, while Naruto definitely says he loves Sakura, Sakura was subconscious about it. Only up till recently did she finally believe in her feelings for him.
But their development was through out the whole manga series. Sasuke...not around at all. No development.
7 months ago
7. @shyninjagirlJust because Sasuke was her first love does not mean it is her ONLY love. Sakura is not the same girl she was in the beginning. She change dramatically thanks in part to Naruto.
After what Sasuke has done to both Naruto and herself, do you really think she is still in love with him? If you were Sakura would you still love him? Probably not, especially not after he tries to kill you. You would still care for your teammate, but being in love? Doubt it.
343studios 7 months ago
8.@shyninjagirlOut of every relationship in this manga, NaruSaku is the only one that has been reciprocated. This you can not deny even if Naruto did. Sakura started loving Sasuke? I doubt that in the Shippuden. Keep in mind Sasuke never came back after he left. Sasuke doesn't give a damn about Sakura. In fact, he tried to kill her at least once. He choked her and tried to stab her. Yeah true love right there. Sasuke will never love Sakura, but let me relay this to you. cant.
9. THANK YOU!!! IT'S TOTALLY ONE SIDED!!
I don't know people assume that just because Sakura is totally obsessed with Sasuke, he automatically HAS to like her back. WHY would he? WHAT about her would attract him? The same arguement can then be used for EVERY slobbering Sasuke fangirl.
Sure he's saved her life. Maybe because she's his TEAMATE, and HER success is correlated to HIS success.
Simsim1705 1 year ago 11
10. -sakura's feelings r anythin' but pity... we all see how slowly they're buildin' up... she feels somethin' so deep for naruto that it can't compare to what she felt for sasuke... i think that's why she's so confused... for her entire life she's luvd sasuke, or she thought she did, n now she's startin' to feel somethin' so deep for naruto that she can't understand...
tinaanimegirl 1 year ago 7
11. Yeah the only thing I dislike Sakura for is still liking that idiot Sasuke. But when the guy who liked her said he must have been a great guy and she thinks of Sasuke to me she looks ashamed of herself. I'm sure she still loves him but she hates herself for it.
Ttadmer 11 hours ago
My favourite quotes.
1. 'I do not need those who doesn't understand. You can only learn when you are prepared to learn.' Lelouch
2. 'Only those who are preapared to kill should be kill at'. Lelouch
3. 'The thing that you remember the most are not being defeated nor being the winner but regret' unknown
4. 'Yeah, maybe you been using me right from the start but the time that we sepnd together it only seems so real. It was those memories that finaly make me human! That's why I'm not..I'm not..I'm not a tool..I do this with my own free will...AS A HUMAN BEING!' Rollo
5. 'With this I call check' Lelouch
6. 'A long time ago...Suzaku, Nanuly and I talk about something. We wonder what happiness looks like if we give it a physical form if I'm not mistaken I think it was Suzaku that a shape of happiness might be a spiral glass. His reasoning make sense he said even though you don't usualy noticed it will definately be there, you really have to change your point of view slightly and then that glass will sparkle when it reflect the light I doubt that no one can argue about it's existence'
My current story
Synopsis: He killed your fiancé, would you still dare marry him? She doesn't have any choice; she has to do this for her parents. Ugly memories are always coming back, that is until she makes the biggest mistake of all.
My future story
A little bit of pain
Synopsis: Taking a last glance, I look at the girl once more...Travel in silence...Even if I reach out I am sure I could touch her. However, she is far away so that must be in my head. I can hear her voice, even when I close my eye this a little bit of pain is dear to me...