Author has written 25 stories for Darkest Powers, Naruto, Sherlock, Harry Potter, and Mortal Instruments.
Please buy and review!
Name: You're All So Vacant - FORMERLY milesreminisence.
I whore Harry to the Slytherins.
Instructions: Put your ipod or music player on shuffle and the song that pops up is the answer to each question.
1. How does the world see you? Flat on the floor by Nickleback.
2. Will I have a happy life? This picture by Placebo.
3.What do my friends really think of me? Pretty on the Outside by Bullet for My Valentine.
4. Do people scretly lust after me? Argue by Matchbox Twenty.
5. How can I make myself happy? Sometimes by Papa Roach.
6. What should I do with my life? Special Needs by Placebo.
7. What is some good advice for me? Running in the rain by Hinder.
8. How will I be remembered? Justify by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
9.What is my signaure dancing song? What I've done by Linkin' Park.
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Time code by Bright Eyes.
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Live every second by Tokio Hotel.
12.What song will play at my funeral? The shadow of venus by Apocalyptica.
13. What type of women do you like? Too Bad by Nickleback.
14. What is my day going to be like? Let me see you shake by Black Stone Cherry.
15. What will tomorrow bring? Monster by Skillet.
I write a lot of slash, I don't really know why. Well, I do, but I don't really want to explain my thought processes here.
My favorite Character is Snape. I think that he, as a character is very complex, and I could analyse him, but I can't be bothered. I place him as a sort of 'angel' persona. If you don't know what I mean by that, don't worry about it. I think he deserves some sort of a happy ending, though I do not miss the significance in the fact that he doesn't. This is normally why I ship Snarry, as it has a sort of parallel to the way he ,in the books, cared for Lily.
My Writings: I have two long (ish) stories.
Perfect Precious: Drarry.
Green Eyes, Grey Skies: Snarry. Complete. Was removed for offending explicit content. Has been reposted with scenes removed.
I write quite a lot of one-shots, and most of them are pretty random. They may be almost completely plotless.
In Sherlock, I do try to contrast Sherlock the sociopath with a more emotional, caring Sherlock. It may make him seem OOC, but if you don't like it, simply don't read it.
Perfect, Precious has been posted on the hexfiles.
(On all HP fan-sites, my pen-name/username is R M.)
orphan accounts (0)
Tye-Dye Dragon (0)
|Focus:||Games Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney|