Author has written 5 stories for Naruto.
Hey! I should probably introduce myself, humm?
Location: I am currently in Canada for school; I am half french, and bilingual.
Anime I love: Naruto, Inuyasha, Elfen Lied, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Lucky Star, Black Cat, Rozen Maiden, Gunslinger Girl, FullMetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Shakugen no Shana, Death Note, D Gray Man, Puella Magi Madoka Magica . . . I've watched a lot more, but these are those I like the most.
Music I love : Mostly rock and metal. I love listening to songs from anime. Linkin Park, Emilie Autumn, Paramore, Nightwish, Supercell, Within Temptation are my favorite bands. I love Vocaloids.
Apart from manga, I love Tokyo. I lived there for a year and a half, and I really miss it. The cherry blossoms are awesome. I also love writing (I'm currently working on my second book, non fan-fiction), cooking, especially baking, listening to music, anything and everything to do with Japanese culture, reading, black, red, felines of all sorts . . . I could go on for a long time. If you feel like we'll get along, feel free to send me a message.
I have a DeviantART: http://tokyoblackcatgirl11.deviantart.com/ If you want me to draw something for you, send me a PM and we'll talk.
I'm consider myself pretty open-minded, I like hearing new views about things, and I respect everyone's right to think, do, and write what they please. Just as long as nobody tries to convert me. Live and let live.
More about me, should you happen to care:
I have a smart mouth that is going to get me into trouble one day (I'm obnoxious). Got slapped by my sister on more than one occasion.
I don't particularly care about fitting in. I consistently do not get along with people my age. Seriously, it's chronic. People are not my favorite, so I'm on my own a lot.
My favorite quote: Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
I deleted my previous fanfictions (they were awful. And I mean truly. I don't know what I was thinking posting them), and have started writing new ones (Naruto) now that I have more experience writing. Hopefully, my stories won't suck this time around.
Well, that's all you should know. If you've actually read my whole profile (God forbid), then I tip my hat to you.
Oh, and I found this little gem on Youtube. If you're a fan of Deidara, you should check it out:
Fanfiction is what literature might look like if it were reinvented from scratch after a nuclear apocalypse by a band of brilliant pop-culture junkies trapped in a sealed bunker. They don't do it for money. That's not what it's about. The writers write it and put it up online just for the satisfaction. They're fans, but they're not silent, couchbound consumers of media. The culture talks to them, and they talk back to the culture in its own language.
—Lev Grossman, TIME
Paste the bunny on your profile and join the dark side! (We have cookies!)
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Deidara.
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? None, not my thing
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi, yuri or hentai fan? No. I'll never get it, but if people want to write and read it, who am I to get bitchy?
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? Never.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: A Deidara headband, a couple of posters, a couple of games, can't remember which.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? I'm not quite that delusional.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina, hands down.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuSaku is pretty good, though I really hate that jerk.
9. Which team is your favorite? Sasori and Deidara
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) WELL, apparently he is. That damn Kishimoto, he really took me by surprise
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Is this question even relevant anymore? Someone needs to update this questionnaire.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? Deidara.
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Anti-Sasuke. No question.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Yep! I tune in every week.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Damn straight.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? No, he's just a little . . . well, you know.
17. Sub or dub? They butchered the adaptation, but the english voices are good (Gaara's especially). I'm torn.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Pro-Sakura. Come on, she's really grown, give her some credit.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Both.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? I do now. Damn, that was unexpected.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? No comment.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? Deidara. The very first time I saw him (It was in the first shippuden opening song) I seriously thought he was a girl.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Awesome, just a little eccentric.
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Dunno.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Once again, irrelevant question. Anybody on this site obviously has a thing for fanfics.
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Yep.
27. Do you like lemons? No.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Nope.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? A couple of episodes.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? err...what?
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? No . . . :(
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? I hate my school.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' I don't draw in class.
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Nah.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? HELL NO!
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? That isn't true in the slightest.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. I drew a picture of Deidara.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? Psh. Really? Really?
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Yep, a bunch: Tenshi, Akuma, Chizu-chan, Alice, and a bunch of minor characters. I like making characters up.
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Ah, who knows? I certainly couldn't imagine my life without Naruto.
Unsafe External Link