Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Well hello world - Let me tell you about myself ;P
The last time I checked I was a boy. Regardless of how many times I've been told otherwise... ._." Anyway, (to anyone out there that might care...) I'm single... Like always D; And yesh I am gay. Technically I would be considered bi-sexual but I prefer that crowd (If you catch my "drift" ;3 ) I guess you could say that I'm up for grabs at a very under-priced meat market... now that's a scary thought o_o
Some info regarding my stories:
My favorite pairing is Kiba and Naruto or however you like to say it: kibanaru, kibaXnaruto, narutoxkiba, etc. etc. etc. In the end, I love them.
Sasuke, is always going to be that "big brother" figure to Naruto and Sakura will be his "big sis" regardless of all the teasing they give him. Kiba is ontop (need I say who? SMIRK) Sai is my favorite character to write about because he is extremely flamboyantly gay in my fanfics. I actually based his personality between my girlfriends and I. Sai wears such vibrant clothing because I do! Lol yes, I wear skinny jeans featuring the colors of the rainbow. That includes pink, lime green, and yellow. Some of you might have noticed that Sai wears girl's clothing...my answer is yes, I do too. I think I am a size 9 in skinny (and a 28 x 32 in guy sizes.) I am very thin and I don't try to but I am a bit of an anorexic. I'd personally give anything to gain weight -cries- I'm stuck at 110 pounds (which is the heaviest I have ever been ._.")
Chasing Tail Chapter 7: Good Morning Wood's Gift Picture link:
Ok enough with them, let's focus on me! (don't roll your eyes) I'm usually an artist, I haven't written any stories before so comments are appreciated. I would like to thank you for reading my stories (and jerking off - I know you don't read Mature fanfics without it -wink-). Please comment because what you say WILL change the outcome of the story. Believe it or not but it happens.
I listen to Alternative music. Then I prefer metal/screamo and techno/electronic.
I, unfortunately, do not live a prefect life. I am human, I have mood swings, and I will periodically have obstacles that may hamper or stop me from continuing to write.
I want to personally say that these "phases" that I may go through will pass and I will eventually return. I was going through a depression, as I wrote Chapter 4: Vanilla Love for Chasing Tail, mainly because of my sexual orientation. Basically, I am not being accepted at home. However, I have everything for the next 3 chapters planned! All I need to do is get them down on paper. If you are reading this, thank you. Thank you so much for reading. Thank you so much for talking to me. Thank you so much for being my fan. And most of all, thank you so much for being my friend. I truly love to hear from you all. Your comments keep me going everyday. I am writing these stories for you because I love you all dearly. I have an email that you can use anytime so please feel free to contact me! -hugs and kisses-
You are a Flaming Uke!
One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.
Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
I'm an Atheist and you should know us before you stereotype!
"An Atheist loves his fellow man instead of god.
An Atheist believes that heaven is something for which we should work now – here on earth for all men together to enjoy.
An Atheist believes that he can get no help through prayer but that he must find in himself the inner conviction, and strength to meet life, to grapple with it, to subdue it and enjoy it.
An Atheist believes that only in a knowledge of himself and a knowledge of his fellow man can he find the understanding that will help to a life of fulfillment.
He seeks to know himself and his fellow man rather than to know a god.
An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church.
An Atheist believes that a deed must be done instead of a prayer said.
An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death.
He wants disease conquered, poverty vanquished, war eliminated.
He wants man to understand and love man.
He wants an ethical way of life.
He believes that we cannot rely on a god or channel action into prayer nor hope for an end of troubles in a hereafter.
He believes that we are our brother's keepers; and are keepers of our own lives; that we are responsible persons and the job is here and the time is now."