Poll: Which characters' POVs did you like best out of chapters 9-15? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for NCIS.
Hi, my nickname is Chrissy Joy, not giving you my full name, of course. :) My favorite TV show is NCIS (about the only one I watch, actually) and I just posted the start of my first fanfic today! Yay!! It's called "Finding Ziva."
So how did I get onto here? Well, I ran across this website unintentionally about mid August, and loved many of the the stories here. I got hooked on NCIS about a year ago, and have since watched all the eps. Of course, I felt it my duty to watch them in order, so I rewatched all of them from Seasons 1-5 in order over this summer (Netflix rocks, seriously!!) :) I don't own a TV, only watch for hours when visiting my parents' home on breaks, so the rest of the time, I watch them online or get them via Netflix!
Anyhow, this is actually the first TV show I have ever gotten really hooked on, much less the first one I've ever caught while on air, soooooo...this is the very first summer I've ever had to wait for a show to come back on!! Now I actually have sympathy for all the poor folks out there who've always complained to me about a season of some TV show ending horribly and having to wait all summer long for the premiere! LOL!!
So, to still my tension a bit, I've started scribbling and musing about what might happen to Ziva and the team after that horrid cliffhanger they gave us in May :( And then I ran across this site, and got a small NCIS fix reading all these stories, but still was musing about what my version of things would look like. So then I thought, well, why don't I write a fanfic? Which is CRAZY, cause I hate writing!! But I decided to, anyhow, and so now it's up. I may do more later, but right now I'll just be working on this one. Like I said, it's called "Finding Ziva," and it's set after "Aliyah" (S6E25) after Ziva is captured. It'll be about the team finding her, what their reactions are to finding her, a little on how she was saved, and what all their reactions are when she sees them. Not sure how much further it's gonna go than that, but that's my plan so far.
Anyhow, I love reading lots of your guys' stories, and I hope you'll enjoy mine! Please review!! :) Later!
I borrowed this list from "Jen-NCIS-lover"'s profile and made some modifications/additions to match me!! Feel free to copy and paste on your profile!! Everything in bold type describes me!! :)
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night (or whenever) when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people, or yourself.
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your cat goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO." --> or in my case, one of my Netflix DVDs of NCIS goes missing, and my first thought is to put out a BOLO for it!!
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.