I'm Mia, and i looooove B/E twilight fanfics. i read them like a drug!! erm, i'm not very interesting, i just liketo read ALL THE TIME. i mean like, 'get in trouble because you don't do anything else' all the time! i curse often, and that shows in like everything i do.
there are a few things i hate in the fanfiction world:
1. Tanya in the story at all
2. Either Bella or Edward with another person in the end
3. reeeeeallllly long A/Ns in the chapter, or as a full chapter!
4. ones where edward leaves and gets with like alice or rosalie. i mean its like whaaaat the eff.
5. like overly bad grammar and toooooo many spelling errors or text talk like 'sup hun ily so much an wnna mrry u' GAH! like i may have a few spelling errors, but not a whole goddamn story.
6. a whole story with only like 300 words or 300 words a chapter.
7. 60+ chapters in a really long story
8. when someone doesn't title the chapters and then somehow it gets to like 'chapter sixteen:chapter seventeen' ARGH!!
there are things i like, though!
1. B/E, well really any canon pairs
2. edward leaves, bella becomes a vampire, they get back together
3 LEMONS!! :) yum.
4. one-shots, or if i'm feeling it, 20-25 chapter stories
5. movies with the twilight characters, but some originality, people!!!
music is sort of my life, as are John Hughes' movies, books, and friends.
my chapters are titled by the music i'm listening to at that time. so the title of a chapter might have n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with the plot.
i loove the hangover, kanye west, dinosaurs, taylor lautner, shemar moore from criminal minds, undercover brother, and the the cat in the hat movie with mike myers.
i hate taylor swift and robert pattinson.
Favorite movie quotes:
"we're talkin' Olympic sized!" twilight
"hey, black man, turn on the generator. there's dinosaurs out there." undercover brother
"Bottomless breadsticks only keep you at the Olive Garden for so long, until at some point you look up and say 'Why the hell am I at the Olive Garden with all these fat people?" fired up!
"Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place" the breakfast club