Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
I am very proud to say that I am a beta reader... at least I applied and it said okay, but anyways, if you are in need of a story being beta-d, I'll try to help you!
Some funny quotes:
Time is a great teacher... but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
The average woman would rather beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
What's Wal-Mart? Do they sell like wall stuff?
Britanny Spears says she gets to go to over sea places, like Canada.
I hope some of those make your day brighter! When I find more funny ones, I'll post them!
WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??
Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL
2. Taylor Swift
5. Bill Gates
7. Taylor Lautner
10. Barack Obama
Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!! ROFL.
Now copy and paste this into your profile, and change your name in #9
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
If I Went to Hogwarts...
Name: Violetta Margaret Peverall
Blood Status: Pureblood
Wand: 9 1/2 inch Rosewood with Phoenix feather
Favorite Color Hair: Fiery Orange
Favorite Color Eyes: Deep Jade
Attitude: Fiery, Rule breaker, Nice (only to friends), witty, smart.
Weight: 125 lbs.
Best Friends With: Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini. Considerded the 'The Golden Trio' of Slytherin.
Goal In Life: To be a ninja warrior.
I'd just like you to know that this would be me if I went to Hogwarts, but I'm only a muggle-born squib who's Hogwarts letter was lost in the Owlry due to a crappy organizer. I am nothing like this in real life; this is only an alias.
~MissDMalfoy aka Violetta Margaret Peverall
Parenting Class: 101 ~ This story is completed. I'm sorry to say that the sequel won't be up until July (maybe), but I will have some one-shots posted. The sequel, I hate to say, is not a definate. It's hard for me to imagine writing it right now, but I do have other idea's floating around in my head.
Shooting Stars: This story is discontinued. I hate to say it, but the words just won't come for this. I gave up on it a long, long time ago. It's up for adoption. Not anyone can take it though. Just send me a message and I will get back to you.
Autumn Willow and the Death Eater Rehab: One-shot, and meant to stay that way.
Sorting Hat's Conversations: Completed, no sequel.
Unsafe External Link