Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Hi my name is- do you really think I am that stupid? THIS IS THE INTERNET PEOPLE!!
Age- see above.
Hometown- again, see above.
Lady Honor is having extreme technical difficulties involving a stupid computer and a lack of computer knowledge or money. Lady Honor is using a friend's computer to add this message. She will try to use her friend's computer to update soon. Thank you for your understanding!
Ok, note on The Forest of Teeth and Claws. I was bitten by the Evil Plot Bunny. I had to write so...yah this is what I came up with. BTW, I hate you Plot Bunny. :p
On Rose- I have 2 accouts, one that my mom knows about and one that my dad knows about. I put that story on the other account, so she is not plagerizing.
Sometimes you have to smile and walk away
Hold your tears in, and pretend you are okay
You can’t let them see what they do to you
It will make you stronger to see it through
I know it’s hard to hide the pain
But look at their souls, see the stain
They say they are beautiful, smart, loving and strong.
But when they look inside, they see they’re wrong.
You can’t stop the damage they do,
But you can stop it from hurting you
We all know that sticks and stones
Bruise the body, break the bones
But only a few the truth can boast
Harsh words spoken hurt the most
So save the tears for a private place
And know you can win the race
Sometimes you smile and walk away,
And bide your time ‘til another day.
By: Lady Honor
I have been a victim of bullying and this was something i wrote when i was in 4th grade. If you want you can put it in your profile, but this is copywrited and if you do not put my name, i will sue you for copywrite infringment. I am serious, I have gotten a poem and one other work of mine published. I intend on sending this to my publisher. He thinks it is good.:p
I love Twilight, Harry Potter, Jodi Picoult, Paris, London, Frankfort, Germany, and airplanes.
I LOVELOVELOVE: Tamora Pierce and all her books- check them out they are awesome!!
FREAKY THOUGHTS OF LADY HONOR
The number 1.618, also known as PHI is a freaky number. Count the # of leaves on one side of a plant, and then divide it by the # on the other side.(Biggest # by smallest). 1.618!! Divide the length of the crown of your head to the floor by the length of your Belly-butten to the floor. 1.618!! Now divide the full length of your arm by elbow to hand. 1.618!! Perimeter of a spiral on a shell by the next spiral. 1.618!! THERE IS EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE! YOUR BODY, NATURE, WORKS OF ART!!
Have you ever heard of Countess Elizabeth (sometimes Elspeth) Bathory of Hungary? She was super scary. She killed over 650 girls. Some she used for their blood, which she bathed in to keep herself looking young. Others she just torured. Read The Blood Countess for more information. She was one freaky, insane, and twisted lady!!!!
if you talk about me i got some advice. click your heels 3 times and say 'i wish i had a life'!
OMG! i think i just saw a flying bird!
let me write that down in my 'things i dont really give f about' notebook.
I don't obsess, I think intensely!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
High School Musical 3 and Saw V were the two top movies at the box office when they opened. One depicted gruesome on screen torture. The other was about a guy with a saw.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
Sometimes I wonder "why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
SHUT UP VOICES!! or I'll poke you with the Q-tip again...
If Barbie's So Popular, Why Do You Have To Buy Her Friends?
Life's Greatest Pleasure Is Doing What People Tell You Not To Do
Never Go To A Doctor Whose Office Plants Have Died
Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion, It Just That Your's Is Stupid
Man Invented Language To Satisfy Their Deep Need To Complain
BEST FRIENDS 'N FRIENDS:
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents Mr. and Mrs., and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAMN we screwed up
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BESTFRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process
FRIENDS: Never see you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in his/her body if he/she hurts you
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BESTFRIENDS: Will call him and say"you have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS: Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: help you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
FRIENDS: give you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: take yours and say, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipe your tears when you're rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goe up to him and say, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: will bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BESTFRIENDS: Have you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff and give it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS:Lose your stuff and tell you, "my bad .. here's a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: Have to be told not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl, drink the rest of that you know we don't waste"
FRIENDS: Comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: Go over to his house and kick his ass
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: Sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: Are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think you're insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: Come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: Are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: Are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: Kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: Are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: Will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: Don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are asking why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS: Dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: Dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: Call you retarded for running through the bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!" (ask MangoTango450 if you want to know)
BEST FRIENDS: Are screaming and running with you
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS:Will repost this crap.
My Mother Taught Me
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more.
25. My mother taught me CONSEQUENCES.
"If you don't tidy your room, there'll be hell to pay."
26. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
'Never Argue With A Woman'
One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.
Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.
She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up, and begins to read her book. The peace and solitude are magnificent.
Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat.
He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am.What are you doing?'
'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious?').
'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.
'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.'
'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment.
For all I know you could startat any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'
'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game Warden.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.
MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads.
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.(We don't usually picture guys naked we picture what it would be like to kiss you then get over it and move on.)
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
30. We can have kids!
If you do not like what you just read, find a ditch, cry a river, build a bridge, AND GET OVER IT!!
Love, Lady Honor
Unsafe External Link