Author has written 3 stories for Degrassi.
Love me or hate me, it's not something new, but whatever you do, please leave a review.
May the crabs of a thousand
Random Secret #1: Even though Adam's a girl-turned-boy transgender, I'd still date him if I could. xD Adam is amazing. (People find this shocking because I'm a lesbian. :P)
Things That Bother Me:
1. Over Emoness.
2. Rape "tastic" Stories. (Rape is not funny; I don't give a fuck who you are. And there is no way, not even if hell froze over, thawed then froze over again, would a rape victim fall in love with their rapist. Hello? Morals.)
3. Incest. (Morals once again. I can't even comprehend how this sick fetish had begun. It's disgusting, immoral and perverted. Whoever likes it needs to die or at least be tortured.)
4. Beastiality. (Remember those morals I mentioned? Yeah, they apply here, too.)
5. Leaving the worst reviews. (When people review some of my stories I can't even comprehend what they're trying to say to me. When people leave some reviews, I'd like them to at least attempt to, oh, I don't know, use proper grammar and spelling. Yeah, that'd be nice. And I do understand that some people just aren't as good with spelling, grammar and etc. and that's fine. But I'd like people to at least try. I'll give you props for it.)
6. MPREG. (For the love of purple mountain majesties, why? You do realize that the character you're writing about is male, right? You do realize that males cannot and will not be able to have a child. Why you ask, because they are in fact male and do not have the equipment to do such things. Think. Or go back to school and study some more fucking anatomy. If you must write about a character and another character having a child, you could have them adopt a baby. That would make more sense, and it wouldn't be stupid.)
Bad Grammar: NO ONE IS PERFECT. I myself have some cringe-worthy errors in my writing and even here in this article but there are a few things that aren't applicable to fanfiction and literature by wider extension.
1. Textspeak or Netspeak - Dis iz literature ppl so dun fukin' writ lyk dis.
2. Uncalled for Fragmentation - Here's a hint people. Develop your sentences. Don't write. Like this. It is, fucking annoying. To. Read.
3. FULL CAPS IN SENTENCES - This is a shameless butchering of the English language. Caps are used for proper nouns or the beginning of sentences. Not the whole freaking story.