Poll: What story should I take on as my main project now? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Twilight.
I am only new to this, so don't bash me too hard.
I refuse to give out anything about my identity because I am mysterious that way.
I have a number of different tastes in music, hobbies, books and such, and I may be found un-usual.
Hobbies: Acting ( for I wish to become an actress ), Writing ( only when I have an idea ), Art ( normally abstract ).
Instruments: I play cello, piano, a firery red bass guitar,I sing and take music theory lessons.
Books: Twilight Saga, Nought and Crosses ( all four of them ), Rebecca ( Daphne De Maurier ), Wuthering Heights and Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging.
T.V Shows: SUPERNATURAL!! ( That show rocks, I love Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki ), Smallville, Gilmore Girls ( for Jared ), Dark Angel, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer ( I may seen a little obsessed, I assure you, that is not the case... I hope.)
Movies: Ten Inch Hero, Devour, House Of Wax, Friday the 13th, Moulin Rouge, Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging, My Bloody Valentine ( the way the girl is killed with a shovel in the mouth, hahaha ), and Fifty First Dates. Hot Fuzz is pretty funny too.
Music: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Muse, Killers, Kate Nash, Adele, Coldplay, Dido and the occasional Enya.
List your favourite characters in no particular order:
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Paul and Esme! No, Yuk. Thats gross!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yeah, Carlisle is pretty hot. Not really my type though.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Edward got Jasper pregnant? HaHAHAHAHAh!!
4.Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, mostly about how Alice meets Jasper.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
They would be alright, I suppose, but I prefer Renesmee with Jacob, not Paul.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Quil and Alice or Quil and Emmett? I dunno!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
Yuk! If I were Embry, I would run away to a mental health Institute if I caught Edward and Renesmee making out! That is so wrong!
8. Make up a title for a Three/Ten fic.
" My Knight In Shining Armour" ( Rosalie and Emmett)
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Jacob/ Jasper? Not that I know of!
10. Suggest a summary for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
How about this:
Embry tries to come on to a fully grown Renesmee, and Edward hurts him ( but there is no comfort in this story!).
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Soulja Boy ( hehe!)for Jasper.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Jacob/ Paul/ Edward? DO NOT READ!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About a month or two ago.
14. One and Seven are in a happy relationship until Nine runs off with Four. One, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three while Thirteen watched it all and ate popcorn as if it was a movie.
Jacob and Embry are in a happy relationship until Alice runs off with Carlisle. Jacob, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Esme and a brief unhappy affair with Edward, then follows the wise advice of Quil and finds true love with Rosalie while Charlie watched it all and ate popcorn as if it was a movie.
1. Turn on your iPod, MP3 etc. and put the music on shuffle.
2. Answer each question with the title of the next song on the play list. Got that?
1.) How am I feeling today?
2.) Where will I get married?
3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
4.) What is/was high school like?
5.) What is the best thing about me?
6.) How is today going to be?
7.) What is in store for this weekend?
8.)What song describes my parents?
9.) How is my life going?
10.)What song will they play at my funeral?
11.) How does the world see me?
12.) What do my friends really think of me?
A Dustland Fairytale by the Killers. So they like me!
13) Do people secretly like me?
14.) How can I make myself happy?
15.) What should I do with my life?
16.) Will I be happy?
17.) What is some good advice?
18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
20.) What type of men/women do you like?:
21.) Will you get married?
22.)What should I do with my love life?
23.) Where will you live?
24.) What will your dying words be?
25.) Am I hot?
26) What are your hobbies?
27)Do you like sports?
28)Do you talk a lot?
29)Do you like books?
30)Do you lioff.ke yourself?
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this inyour signature/profile if you are one of the 8 who would be laughing your head off if everone else stopped breathing.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
90 percent of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing at them, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever caught yourself questioning humanty's path, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you are an obsessive Twilight Fan, copy/paste this into your profile
If you are in love with a fictional charater from Twilight - whether it is Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Jacob or Carlisle copy/paste this into your profile
If you have a hard time believing that said character is fictional copy/paste this into your profile
If you think Jacob and Nessie are meant to be copy/paste this into your profile
If you are as clumsy as Bella (unfortunetley,I am clumsier) copy/paste this into your profile
If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you were going to say it, put this on your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile. (Ohhh, many, many times)
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever spent too much time of the computer, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile. (Like the time a couple of years ago when I joined my old school, and as I was queing in the lunch line, asked if they did packed lunches!)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you have ever shouted a random thing and then gotten glared at copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a teenager, copy and paste this into your profile.
Girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
Did you know...
Kissing is healthy.
Bananas are good for period pain.
It's good to cry.
Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
Lying is actually unhealthy.
You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
Chocolate will make you feel better.
Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
A good friend never judges.
A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
Boys aren't worth your tears.
We all love surprises.
Fun things to do on an Elevator (These are very funny!):
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
This is Bunny.
Copy and paste Bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination!
On the other hand, this is Kitty.
Kitty is Bunny's nemesis. Or evil accomplice. Nobody really knows.
Either way, copy and paste Kitty as well, or Bunny will get lonely!
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .
You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did
25 Things My Mother Taught Me
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25.My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was wtinrig. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
A Twilight Survey
Which book in the series is your favorite?
How long did it take you to read the books?
Umm... only a day for the first one, but then I bought the other books separatley, so if you put the time together, it would equal about a week. I am a keen reader :)
Who introduced you to the books?
My friend was reading them, but I saw them for sale in a bookshop in Australia beforehand. I was contemplating buying them, but I didn't, so it was sort of me that introduced myself to them.
Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift?
I bought them.
Who's your favorite vampire?
Who is your favorite werewolf?
What's one of your favorite quotes from the stories?
"Only a teenage boy would agree to decieving both our parents while repairing dangerous vehicles using money from my college education."- Bella, New Moon, pg 136
What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment?
The end of Eclipse, when Bella agrees to marry Edward.
What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment?
When they go to the movies in New Moon
How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment?
When Alice gets Bella ready for the wedding in Breaking Dawn
What was your favorite adventure/battle?
The volturi bit in New Moon.
Which book cover was your favorite?
Are these books among your favorite books of all?
This or That?
Twilight or New Moon?
New Moon or Eclipse?
Eclipse or Twilight?
Midnight Sun or the Twilight Movie?
The Twilight Movie or Breaking Dawn?
Who do you want to see Bella with most: Edward or Jacob?
Who do you like more:
Bella or Edward?
Bella or Jacob?
Bella or Alice?
Alice or Jacob?
Rosalie or Alice?
Jasper or Alice
Jasper or Edward?
Carlisle or Esme?
Emmett or Jasper?
Emmett or Jacob?
Bella or Rosalie?
Esme or Charlie?
Charlie or Carlisle
Charlie or Billy?
Jacob or Sam?
Sam or Quil?
Quil or Embry?
Who's the better villain: James or Victoria?
Werewolves or Vampires?
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar o f Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a child's superman costume:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Here is the link for Kim's dress in the epilogue:
Here is the link for Kim's dress in the epilogue:
In case any of you want to know, this is the picture of Kim's dress, although I'm not writing it, but this is how it looks:
This are the links from my other story, "Falling Petals".
Renesmee's first day:
Renesmee's party dress:(chocolate strapless homecoming by Mori Lee if you are having trouble finding it)
Renesmee's party hair:
The cottage for Renesmee's family:
Renesmee's wedding dress:
Renesmee's wedding hair (this one went a bit wrong, so click on the little left arrow sign at the top of the picture -)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
So, I've recently finished writing "Falling Petals", so I've put up a poll at the top of my profile about what I should do next. Please vote!
Unsafe External Link