Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, Bleach, and Touhou Project.
Not entering any of my personal info, 'cause it's just too much trouble. I'm here to test my skills as a writer, and to see if I can find a lot of good stories to read here.
I got a Steam account! Anyone who wants to play L4D or Team Fortress two with me, invite me to a game! Name on there is Twisted Joy.
Pic of Miko from my fic "Sealed by Desire" done by ratopiangirl. Make sure to take a look at her other work. Thanks again ratopiangirl!
Sometimes justice is just a pretty word, other times it's three feet of steel to the face. -Boz Wilde, Suikoden V
For those asking, hairless kitty feels exactly like you'd expect: part baby, part ballsack. - Jeph Jacques
Favorite lines from stories:
1)A smirking Nojiko winked at him before sounds of a nearby ruckus caught her attention, "Someone must be fighting. What should we do?"
Naruto stroked his chin with his free hand while he held the sacks of money, "Well my heart says to go away and ignore it, my gut says to go over there because I'm bored, and my brain says to ignore my gut because gut's a damn moron, and then they get to fighting, and now I want ramen, but brain knows that we won't find any and that pisses off both heart and gut, so they kick brain's ass even more." (From Kenichi618's story "Shinobi of the High Seas")
2)"Ha! Kiss my ass! You can't catch me, I hang out with lunatics! And you can never take a pair of lunatics alive, let alone an entire crew of them! At least one of them always has some suicidal plan that should never work in a million years but always does! God I love this crew, I need a drink!" (Soren, same story as above)
My own personal thoughts on life:
1) We can't depend on happiness or misery. We can't depend on thinking about the unknown and hoping things turn out well. We can only depend on death. The most we can do with that is try to make the time until death as memorable as possible for the people that get caught up in our life with us. And if we're alone, then we just have as good a time as we can so that we might remember it in whatever heaven, hell or any other afterlife we go to when we're dead and gone.
2) It's not "what" we're doing. It's "how" we're doing what we're doing.
3) I never really got that line, "it's part of being human". I don't know, or care, about being human. I want to be me. Anything else that happens is simply by consequence.
4) Maybe humans aren't really supposed to know what happiness is, until we hit rock bottom and we remember better times, and realize when we were happy and why back then.
5) I may live to be a hundred, but if I can't eat cake, and be HAPPY eating my cake, I don't want to live to be a hundred. I want to eat cake now, and risk dying tomorrow because I ate cake today. I want to die happy, doing what I love. And I love eating cake. (This line is actually by Gabriel Iglesias. But it really speaks to me, despite how silly it sounds.)