Author has written 6 stories for Vampire Knight, Black Cat, Fragile Dreams, Doctor Who, Warcraft, and Baccano!.
Hello there everyone who might have stumbled upon this page for whatever reason.
I am Matantei, roleplayer, cosplayer, otaku, fanfic writer, normal fic writer, tea drinker and closeted Brit.
Currently I am 19 years old and living in (and coming from) this small place up in Northern Europe called Denmark.
I hope you enjoy my works even though most of them are old and absolutely full of grammatical and spelling mistakes. I daresay I have improved in these four years since I joined.
My current obsessions:
Baccano, Detective Conan, Steins;Gate Dangan Ronpa, Cowboy Bebop, Air Gear and roleplaying.
Huey x Monica - Baccano! (OTP of OTPs)
Jacuzzi x Nice - Baccano!
Firo x Ennis - Baccano!
Mikado x Anri - Durarara!!
Shinichi x Ran - Detective Conan
Heiji x Kazuha - Detective Conan
Togami x Fukawa - Dangan Ronpa (This is fucking hot okay?)
Okarin x Kurisu - Steins;Gate
(Random survey/quiz thing because I was bored. Don't have to read that, there's no hidden info in between or after.)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
'(...) and licked the knife on both sides. Then Dodger said, "Bow, Sir(...)"' - Terry Pratchett, Dodger
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My blonde wig.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some kind of cycling thing while I was crossing Kattegat on the ferry. It ran in the background, I didn't really care about it, spent the trip looking at my computer screen.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing, well perhaps except for the creaking of my headphones... That reminds me I should really put on some music already. *Puts on music*
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Oh god... Hmm... Around noon two days ago when I went to buy groceries. It's the exam period so I spend most of my time indoors reading for them.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My dashboard on Tumblr.
9. What are you wearing?
My pyjamas and white socks
10. Did you dream last night?
I did. I can't remember fully what it was about, but I remember Togami was in it (it's not at all as romantic as it sounds)
11. When did you last laugh?
I... actually can't remember...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
White walls with all kinds of drawings and posters.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not really no.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
I cannot for the life of me remember. It was in the beginning of this month when I visited my parents, and mum and I were watching some kind of crime film on Netflix and I can't even remember neither plot nor title.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I can definitely think of a lot of things. A lot of manga, a new bookcase to store it all in because the two I have are already full, all of Terry Pratchett's books, figures, anime, a house closer to my university, plane tickets to all the places I want to visit-
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Since you don't know me, I could tell an awful lot of things and the condition would still apply. But well, I recently beat my own score in Minesweeper and now have a record of 118 seconds on advanced.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make England be closer to Denmark.
19. Do you like to dance?
Not really modern dance, but I quite like older dances.
20. George Bush:
What about him?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, I have actually often considered it and still want to do it.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
I am not religious, frankly I couldn't care less about God and heaven, so please leave me alone with questions like this.
25. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I haven't even looked in the mirror today so...
26. When is the next time you will have sex?
Don't know, don't care.
27. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
28. Favorite planet?
Raxacoricofallapatorius. If fictional planets from popular TV shows don't count then Pluto. I don't care that it's not considered a planet any more, when I was young Pluto was a planet and it will forever be a planet in my eyes.
29. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
My mum, whoops.
30. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I recently got a new phone, so I only have one custom tune, and that is Mayushii from Steins;Gate saying her "Tutturu" greeting.
31. What shirt are you wearing?
A blue t-shirt with a light blue flowery pattern.
32. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
33. Bright or Dark Room?
34. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
35. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing minesweeper and cursing my internet for having disappeared on me inconveniently.
36. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
I delete my messages after reading them, so...
37. Where is your mailbox?
Down at the door. I live in an apartment complex.
38. What's a word that you say a lot?
39. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Either Shinichi or Kazu, two people I talk to online.
40. Last furry thing you touched?
The Kazu-bunny! It's a plush bunny that I need to give to the aforementioned Kazu when we one day meet.
41. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I am assuming that medical drugs count here as well? I actually haven't done any in the past three days.
42. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I don't even own a camera, and don't most people do digital nowadays anyway?
43. Who was the last person you had a chance meeting with?
Two people I talk to online, Tsu and my nee-nee when we suddenly had a chance to meet all three in Holland. That was amazing
44. Favorite age you have been so far?
I'm not sure I understand the question.
45. Your worst enemy?
My temperamental internet.
46. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
47. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You too" to the clerk in the store when he said "have a nice day".
48. If you had to choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, which would you take?
Flying. I already became a multi-millionaire earlier in the survey didn't I?
49. Do you like someone?
I can think of a few people who fit the bill, yes.
50. The last song you listened to?
Currently listening to The Poet and the Muse by Poets of the Fall.
51. If the last person you spoke to was being shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
If I had enough time to take the bullet I would drag them away instead.
52. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
I don't have any such person.
53. IF YOU COULD BE DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Travel with the Doctor in the TARDIS.
Unsafe External Link