Author has written 1 story for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
Hi :) I'm Annie. I have been on fanfiction since September of '09, but I just posted my first story, Orchestra.
I'll add more to this later, but for now here's some useless infromation about me:
Hobbies: My hobbies are mostly just reading, playing the guitar, and(more recently) sometimes I write.
Movies: I absolutely ADORE The Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, The Princess Bride, Pulp Fiction, Big Fish, Silence of the Lambs, and A Few Good Men.
Books: I really love The Catcher in the Rye, Flowers for Algernon, Farenheit 451, The Sword of Shannara, The Sword of Truth, Paper Towns, and The Shining.
If you D.F.T.B.A, then you are incredibly AWESOME!
I think I'll be writing a full length story sometime in the future. Dr. Horrible(cause Dr. Horrible is awesome!)
I love to say "omnomnom" omnomnom omnomnom omnomnom
Here is a quote for Dr. Horrible: "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" Mark 8:36
You know you live in 2010 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
If you've read this far, then it's not too terribly impressive considering the length of my profile, but you get a cookie anyway :) *hands you cookie*