Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Ai no Kusabi, and Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！.
Ok so I am completely redoing my profile
Name: No one needs to know that
Age: younger then some older then many
Gender: wouldn't you like to know
Hair color: I don't know I am thinking of going black, red or Oh! I know green, no my hair color is...Hold that thought.
Eye color: ok so far I havn't given anything about me away do you honestly think you are going to get that one.
Weight: I should reach throught this computer and smack anyone for even thinking that I was going to actually post that.
Hight: Ok so I will give a hint on this one. Did you know that in order to be a stuardist on an air plane you have a hight requirement. Well I guess I will NEVER be an airline stuardist.
About me: I love to read, yeah reading. I am in College, online is so much easier. I live in a small town in the geographic center of a state. I have siblings, I have parents, and I have a pet. What kind of pet, well I won't say becuase it might give something away. I am currently in the middle of writing two stories, but I have hit a snag on one and on the other I really really want it to be good becuase guess what. I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO WRITE A CROSSOVER WITH THESE TWO STORIES! Yeah me, anyway on with about me. Hey did I mention I love to read anyway in case I didn't I love to read. Well that is all about me so PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY STORIES, IF NOT THEN I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ANYMORE.
CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE
Ok so I don't think people have really thought of this I was reading one of my favorite crossovers Harry Potter and Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick they are great. However I really think that people keep forgetting that Harry is a wizard so that means he can do magic...so that means that people don't have to die. Why you ask because wizards can conjer things...right I really think people are getting it now. Then there is the problem of the ship. No I don't mean the badly dammaged one that is just asking for too much. I do agree with knocking off a few characters however you are drawing the line when you off the kids that is just too much, that is like abortion man killing off one of the babies of your stories before it can even live how mean. Just kidding, not being agains abortion but about the comparision. Anyway The whole point of this is the challange so here it goes.
Character Pairings: Riddick/Harry of course that is a given.
Setting: Where ever in the Riddic universe is ok with me, but try to spice it up a little so far there have been more fanficts where they are trapped on the sandy planet with the man eating monsters.
Ok so here we go. Harry came upon a spell that leaves him locked in sleep. Well the necromongers find him and take him from the planet they are about to destroy, yes sorry earth is destroyed we give we take. Anyway then run into a rebellion along the way and their ship is destroyed. Sending Harry's pod, yes they placed him in a stases pod for safe keeping, running on bateries he floats for about 1 year before he is part of the astroyd shower that destroys the ship carring riddic. His pod is dragged down with the ship and he ends up being found in the grave yard of bones by Riddick. However he has been asleep for thousands of years, THOUSANDS people not a measly hundred. Ok so the thousands of years as you find out are not good on the body and he has to be left there where hours later the scouting crew find him. By then Harry's magic YES MAGIC THAT IS IN WORKING ORDER, has healed his body completely. He travels back with the crew just in time to find out that the wimmpy Paris P. Ogilvie, yes curisoty killed that pig, then you kill off a few other unwanted and useless characters and tadua enough room for enough people. The fake captian has to die also. So now there were eight nine there is not too many. Its a fanfiction fix the problems that you see and don't wan to be there. Ok so you have Harry, the sacrafices and you have completely satisified creatures that like Harry because he can conjer meat for them So now they are chasing him for his powers not to eat him, they are smart like that. Anyway I highly doubt anyone is going to pick this up but if you do tell me because I will be one of the first to read it thanks bye
CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE CHALLANGE
Ok so I was watching Transformers Rise of the Fallen and it was the scene where Sam died and he ended up talking with the other Primes and they said that Optimus was the last Prime. Well here is the challange, it will naturally be a crossover with, you guessed it, Harry Potter. I only like to challange crossovers, anyway, it is the last battle and Harry dies but after defeating Moldywarts. He is taken to The transformers, the way is however you want it to be. However when he gets to the new world he is now a sparkling or a young transformer and he is now a young prime other then that you can do what ever you want with the story just as long as Harry is a prime and a young one at that. I want to know if someone takes up this challange because I will be the first to read it. Good luck
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
Things I learn from my mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident ."
7. My mother taught me IRONY "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me WEATHER "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me: ESP "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics "I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about Justice "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"