(The avatar that I am using for my profile is not mine. The artist can be found on deviantART: Her artwork is amazing and I wanted to make sure she got the credit for the piece. & Just in case of copyright issues the image is her own idea and work, the CHARACTERS themselves belong to Toei or Bandai or whoever. Point being, I think everyone should go by her gallery and see the awesome work she has done!)
Marissa. Brooklyn, NY USA
Pairings I love: EdWin, Sorato, and O_O Mimato. Anyone who has read this profile before knows I was VERY anti-mimato. But a fic managed to forever crack the shell and make me love that pairing.
Pairings I do NOT love: Taiora (sorry guys! I used to love it but I switched to the dark side :X), Taito, EdMustang, Elricest.
I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT TK AND KARI DIDN'T END UP MARRIED WITH A FAMILY AND A HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
I have tons of ideas for Digimon fics and Bleach fics, but I really don't think I'm that great of a writer, so I never put those ideas down on paper. Maybe one day I'll get to it, but I really don't think that will happen anytime soon. But if it happens, I promise ff.net will be the absolute first to know.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around for a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage is allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because are orphanages aren't full yet and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the whole country. That's why we only have one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and female role-model at home. That's why, we as a society, forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Repost this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.