Author has written 1 story for Every Boy's Got One.
Well, I just really like writing. I write teen fiction stuff... You know, your typical romance and what not.
Although I write more about MY dream romances. The kind of things that I want to happen on TV or read from a romance novel but just never comes up (or are probably too cheesy to get published).
I write better in 1st person, I find writing in 3rd person quite a challenge. I also tried writing a fantasy-based story before but it certainly didn't work for me.
Anyway, I just hope you guys enjoy/like what I have to offer, cheers.
1) I'm still taking my time working on "Tragic" but please do read it and feel free to write a review.
2) I am aware that my 'tenses' are rather muddled, I find them confusing too. It's because I started writing in present tense so I tried my best to keep the rest in present tense even though I should've written in past tense. I know, I know.
3) If you find any continuity errors please inform me straight away, sometimes the gap between finishing chapters gets so long that I forget what I have written previously. Much appreciated.
4) I'm thinking of starting a new story, but I'm wondering if I should finish "Tragic" first. I'm just worried that if I start a new one I won't be able to finish either of them. Please leave some kind of message telling me what you think.
5) This is a bit embarrassing, but when I started putting up chapters of my story in this website I didn't really understand what a 'fanfic' was. So for the people who have read "Every Boy's Got One" you'll find that "Tragic" has absolutely nothing to do with it. Back then I thought it was just something that is in a way similar to a book or whatever. Spare me.