Author has written 22 stories for Night World series, Vampire Academy, Morganville Vampires, Castle, Lorien Legacies, I Am Number Four, Secret Circle, Inheritance Cycle, Nightshade series, Andrea Cremer, Talent Chronicles, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Host, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hello, and welcome to Crazyville!
What was the last thing you said?
(Through the bedroom door) I'm cleaning my room! (goes back to typing)
How we should really be allowed to post more than one review per chapter. There's a trick to it: as long as the author accepts anonymous reviews, you can post as many as you want, the author just won't be able to respond. So if you're an author and you're reading this, change your story settings to allow anonymous reviews!!
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
What song are you listening to?
This Isn't Hogwarts by Hank Green (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
What song have you listened to that makes you think, "We're badass Americans!"
Canadian Idiot by Weird Al Yankovic
What is your favorite song?
Already There by Lonestar. 1234 by Plain White T's. Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. The Rose by Bette Midler. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. Everybody's Fool by Evanescence. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. 100 Years by Five For Fighting. Mine by Taylor Swift. Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts. Uptown Girl by Billy Joel. Vanilla Twilight by Owl City. Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade. Valentine's Day by Linkin Park. Glee's cover of Say by John Mayer. Smile A Little Smile For Me (Rosemarie -- VA reference!!) by The Flying Machine. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. A New Day Has Come by Celine Dion. Dakota by A Rocket to the Moon. I love any songs by Mayday Parade or The Script. I could go on forever.
What is your favorite book?
Shadow Kiss. Erec Rex. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports. The Rainbow Butterfly. Angel Burn. An Abundance of Katherines. Twenty and Ten. Devil's Arithmetic. Nobody's Perfect. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You. Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret. The Lightning Thief. Huntress by Malinda Lo. Artemis Fowl. King of The Wind. Finding Miracles. The Dead Girls' Dance (Morganville Vampires). Spellfall by Katherine Roberts. My Sister's Keeper (they totally SCREWED the movie!! Those little #&@'s!). Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Once again, I could go on forever.
All the Narnia movies, True Lies, Fly Away Home, RAISING HELEN, the original Disneys, Cheaper By The Dozen 2, Pirates of the Caribbean, Catch That Kid, Ocean's Eleven, Coach Carter, I Am Number Four, The Princess Bride, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, How to Train Your Dragon, The Bucket List...
What show did you just watch?
A video on YouTube called Lost Generation.
On your email, what is your photo on your status thing?
A green sea turtle.
What do you have written on your status thing?
Greetings from the planet Earth. I just realized that that is really unoriginal. I mean, who names their planet after dirt?
When did you last go out?
When I got off the bus.
What was the last gift you got?
A swimsuit from my cousins.
What are you wearing?
A green long-sleeved shirt and a skirt that's really cool cause it's jean on top and some sort of tan cotton on the bottom. (Hand-me-downs rock!)
Who did you last call?
Is the USA better then the UK?
What was the site you visited before Fanfiction?
Other then fanfiction, do you have any blogs?
Goodreads. My penname is A. Nonny Mouse. Also, I'm Separate Entity on tumblr.
And now, for the inevitable series of copy-and-pastes, because I really liked these in particular.
Why Reviews are Essential to Authors - because reviews are our writing juice.
1) Reviews encourage authors to write more. Seriously, the simple words "I love your story, continue!" makes the author feel that their story means something to someone else and motivates the author to continue. The only reason I continued my stories and have the sudden spark to write more was because my friend inspired, well rather bothered me online to. She said she loved it and she'll love to read more, and kept going on... that just motivated me to finish it!
2) Constructive criticism is good. The author cannot pick up everything wrong with the story (if there is); we are only human. Good criticism is even better -- improving the author to be better.
If I go too far, which sometimes I do, let me know and I'll most likely fix it (I'm not fond of upsetting people), if asked nicely. If I go too far, and I don't change it, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. Not at all. Maybe I already have something written ahead (since most of my stories that I upload have more than several chapters already written) but for sure, I will absorb your criticism for the next project I'm writing.
3) It's a good way to network and make new friends. I have made many friends -- and between some of us our friendship has lasted years even when we never met each other -- when I read and reviewed FF here.
4) Hits don’t mean much. I could click on my own story a million times to get my hit count higher... or other people could just do that. Reviews mean so much more than hits, especially when there are inconsistent numbers between chapters.
5) Good reviews give authors warm, fuzzy feelings. Okay, if you love the author... give them some love man!
6) Some reviewers may inspire authors on a new direction. I have encountered times when I don't know where to go but reviewers have helped me.
7) Most importantly, authors get a chance to see who is actually reading the story. I may have already said this, but when there is a name to a review... we know a real person is actually reading the story. Again, hits don't mean that much.
8) It gives the author reason to write. It is my reason why I write. If no one is reading my story, what's the point of writing it? THAT and fandoms die. If you don't review, you'll kill the fandom further and then it won't motivate me to write.
I can’t force you to review. No one can. But at least I can say every story I read, I review. I know the value of encouragement, supporting words and the impact it has on a writer.
I wrote your name in the sky
One bright day in the middle of the night,
Her hair was up in a pony tail, her favourite dress tied with a bow.
Take the time to live . . . and love.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Let me tell you a story about four friends of mine: Everybody, Nobody, Anybody, and Somebody. They were good friends and all lived in the same town.
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr waht oerdr the ltteres of a wrod are in, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs cpoy and psate it in yuor pofrile.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
A poem I am passing on about child abuse, I hope you pass it on too.
My name is Tiffany, I am three,
And you can help to stop this for others. And if you read this and don’t pass it on I pray for your forgiveness because you would have to be One heartless person to not be affected By this poem and because you are affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do Is pass this on! If you are against child abuse.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
I completely fell for him, but he didn't even stumble.
I don't forgive people because I'm weak; I forgive them because I'm strong enough to realize people make mistakes.
Sweetie, if you're gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.
Friends believe in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, and things go wrong, but just remember: life goes on.
What's this thing you call "normal"? Is it contagious? OMG! Don't touch me! I might catch your "normal"!
Keep your head held high; there are people who would kill to see you fall.
You should see me when the meds aren't working.
I want a man that when I come running up to him with tears streaming down my face, the first thing he says is, "Baby, whose ass do I have to kick?"
Life's too short and nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bull crap, and never have regrets, because at one point what you did was exactly what you wanted.
I name inanimate objects.
She's so scared to get close to anyone because anyone that ever said, "I love you. . . I'll be there. . ." left.
I expect a hug the next time I see you.
Her favorite song will say more about her than she ever will.
What upsets me is not that you lied to me; it's that from now on, I can no longer trust you.
Never underestimate the power of a good cry.
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
Sometimes you make me so mad I wanna throw you in the middle of on-going traffic; but then I realize I would probably kill myself trying to save you.
If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
I had a dream and it was about you ...
If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you,
Should I hate you because you hurt me?
Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine...
Don't ever give up if you still want to try,
Ask me how many times my heart has been broken
She's got him falling head over heels
If you could choose between life and death
Days continue to pass, stars continue to shine.
If I could be anyone at this moment,
Double Take: (6/4/12)Currently in-progress. Updates will be erratic, but I'm not abandoning it. Sorry. :3
Some Say: (6/4/12)Currently in-progress.
Six and Sam: Fifty Things: (6/4/12)Currently in-progress. I lost my notes, so I'm re-drafting it.
Piano Man: (12/4/12)Currently in-progress.
IN THE WORKS/QUED
A one-shot for Galen and Keller (Night World)
A one-shot for Kyle and Warren (Mercy Thompson)
A one-shot for Ren and Calla (Nightshade)
A one-shot for Val and Alin (Exiles/The Ruins of Ambrai)
A one-shot for Kensi and Deeks (NCIS:LA)
A multi-chapter story for Tratie (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) (Written for NaNoWriMo 2012)
THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL MY ANONYMOUS REVIEWERS! I WISH I COULD SEND YOU ALL INDIVIDUAL VIRTUAL HUGS!!
Allyson Rae (50)
Books 'n' Arrows (3)
Chaos Ride (95)
Chloe Winchester (179)
Christy C (125)
Danielle Salvatore (58)
demented amant (3)
E. M. Zeray (47)
Fly On Aya (23)
Furtively Lethargic (46)
Gallagher Rose (26)
Hawke 1234321 (6)
InDiGo MaRcH (38)
Kitty fang (2)
Lady Fingers20 (7)
lena rusakova (5)
Like A Dove (79)
Lil Leif (21)
me and Mr. Jones (49)
Mo- The Reviewer (3)
Mrs. Tara Cullen (2)
My Achilles Heel (3)
Paul Midnight (6)
Pierce The Girl (1)
Queen Of Slayers (23)
R.C. McLachlan (36)
R.W. plus me (15)
Ray by Another Name (188)
Rhay Baby (1)
roca dos (17)
Silver pup (44)
Soozie Quixotic (8)
Sparkly Fangs (15)
St. Fang of Boredom (51)
tara sue me (4)
Vera Amber (24)
Votre Dimanche (1)
with the monsters (44)