Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Vampire Diaries.
Welcome all (;
so my name is unknown to you all :O
but my nickname is bella , so it's kind of obvious :)
i am a girl , surprised ?
i am loud , yet very shy
i am intelligent , yet clueless
i am kind , yet defensive
i respect everyone , but not ones who don't respect me
i am straight , but i respect homosexuality
i have a boyfriend , and i love him
i am very stoburn and i will stick to my arguement until i win
i am very sensitive , my biggest fear is rejection
i put up a tough exteriour
but i'm really a big teddy bear on the inside :)
i am who i am , love it or hate it
i won't change and i don't want to change .
10 random facts about me .
1. i hate hypocrites
2. i am always sick
3. i love writting , it lets my imagination run wild
4. i sometimes sit in class and imagine random scenario that would never really happen in real life
5. i am a girl , but if i was a boy , i would be the worse boyfriend ever . i do not get a long with many girls , mostly because some of them are drama queens
6. i love karate
7. i want to be a social worker so i can see the smiling faces of the ones i help .
8. i am very good in school , even if i don't try
9. i am the clumsiest person ever ,
10. i hate twilight , i did not take the nickname bella because i like it . :)
It's Something Beautiful , Yet so Disfunctional
Active , yet it was in a slumber for quite some time :)
This is a Draco x OC story . It was my only story on FF for a while, I have some stories on quizilla.com on various accounts , but I don't work on them since I get bored very easily . I've tried to update this one as much as possible , but not many people review or pm , so I get discouraged and I think it's a piece of crap . So if you read it, please pm !
Feel my Fingertips, on your Taken Lips.
This is a Damon x OC story. In this story, you will learn that I despise Katherine with a passion. I hate her personality and how Damon loves her. So, you'll notice that the main character is the complete opposite. So, if you're a VD fan, I hope you'll read and enjoy!