Author has written 3 stories for Ranger's Apprentice, Robin Hood BBC, and Supernatural.
Hey Y'all (We wanted to sound Southern)
We are conley.
cece-noon. Pendragon.P a s s i o n.
*OUR AIM IS TO PLEASE, ENTERTAIN, EDUCATE AND SUCH... NO TO OFFEND*
UPCOMING STUFF TO DO WITH US!!
Fod those who still wait in anticipation (a year later) 'Gerald: The Movie-Forest Fun... and Pissing Willikins Off' is still a go. At P a s s i o n' s house of fireplace horrors, the paper thet we were gonna use still lives!! However, we will admit that it may have a few creases... soz! So one day, in the far off future, maybe, probably not, 'Gerald: The Movie-Forest Fun... and Pissing Willikins Off' will maybe, probably not (we all cross our fingers in hope) will live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This is wha enthusiasm looks like.)
Happenings From the Hood:
Is taking a break. We must recharge the 'Funsie's' Battery. Sorry.
Our Supernatural One that I can't remember the Name Of:
Is freaking awesome... so check it out. And review... the first person to review was, in fact, cece. She ain't happy about that. She huffed in irritation...
RANDOM PROFILE STOOF!!
- Why is donkey Kong called "Donkey" if he's a monkey?
- If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you join the Navy, would you eventually become Captain Crunch?
- If the SWAT team busted down your door, would they have to replace it later?
- Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic
- If it wasn't for physics and law inforcement, I'd be unstoppable
- There are 3 kinds of people: one's who can count and one's who can't
- Flying is simple. Just throw yourself on the ground and miss.
- If you can stay calm when all around you is in chaos, then you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
- If Mars had earthquakes, would they be called marsquakes
- The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
- There are 3 kinds of people: People who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electrical fence for themselves.
- WARNING- do NOT walk in my footsteps! I tend to walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
- Last night I lay in bed looking u at the stars thinking, where the heck is the ceiling?!
- If you argue with yourself? Fine. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE is when I start thinking you're a little messed up.
- They laugh because we're losers...WE laugh because they just figured it out
- If tylenol,duct tap, and a band-aid don't fix you, you have a serious problem
- You cry. I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
- Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates it.
- When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
- Sometimes I wonder 'why is the frisbee getting bigger?' then I get hit in the face.
- When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
- Taste the rainbow-EAT CRAYONS!
- Newscasters always say "good evening" and then preced to tell you why it's not.
- Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
- I wish my lawn was emo. Then it could cut itsef.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
- One day, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
- Ever stop to think and then forget to start again?
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
- But if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!
- Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
- Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
- I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!
- Don't mess with me. I have a stick.
- Shut up voices or I'll poke you with a fork!
- You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
- Help! I've fallen and I can't-oooo nice carpet!
- I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!
- We know the speed of light...So what's the speed of dark?
- Who gives a care if the glass is half full or half empty? Just pick the freaking glass up and drink it!
- I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun!
- The Force and duct tap are the same thing- they both have a light and dark side and they hold the universe together!
- I ran with scissors and lived!
- When you go to court, you're putting your life in the hands of people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
- If you can't buy friendship, then why do you have to buy Barbie's friends?
- One day my prince will come. Yours? He took a wrong turn, got lost, and was too stubborn to ask directions.
- My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
- Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
- It's always the last place you look. Of course it is! Why would I keep looking after I found it?!
- I'm not afraid of Death! What's it gonna do? Kill me?
- Life is like a pack of gum...I have yet to fiure out why.
- Life isn't passing me by. It's trying to run me over!
- Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I may not follow, do not walk beside me either. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
- I used to have super powers...then my therapist took them away...
- slinkey+ esculator= endless fun!
- I used to have have an imaginary friend...then she abandoned me because her friends thought I wasn't real...
- What hapens if you get scared half to death twice?
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. Why do I constantly ask my self random things?)
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?)
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!).
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect bits and bobs off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
People think you have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
GOOD OR BEST FRIENDS??
- A good friend helps you when you fall. A best freind keeps walking and says "Walk much, dumbie?"
- A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnapps him and brings him to you.
- A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will laugh and say, "Ha,Ha,Loser!"
- A good friend will offer you her soda. A best friend won'y give you a drop.
- A good friend gives you an umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says,"Run-bitch-run!"
- A best friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
- A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be next to you saying,"That was awesome! Let's do it again sometime!"
- A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write an embarrassing biography on your life story.
YOU'RE BORN SCREAMING, WHO'S TO SAY YOU WON'T DIE THAT WAY??..
p.s. we really do love the ranga's/ginger's of the world, we appreciate your hair input!