Poll: What do you think of flamers? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Animorphs, Warriors, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and Little Mermaid.
Hi people. I'm BookObsesserNumberOne.
The cat on my avatar is a Eurasian Lynx. I own nothing. This picture is compliment of pictures-of-cats.org. I just love lynxes.
RebelClan has been completed, and the next story is up. In the meantime, you can check out my oneshots, Love's sting and Heart's Desire.
Love's Sting- You thought that Daisy was just a useless queen? Read and review. This just might change your mind.
Heart's Desire- We all hate her for stealing Crowfeather. But Crowfeather didn't just pick her. This is the story of Nightcloud.
Finally, My Harry Potter fanfics-
Digging up the Dirt on Rita- I steal the Quick-Quotes Quill and use it on Rita. Mwahahahaha!
Cho- A little oneshot about Cho Chang.
Also, I'm co writing a story with WriterFreak101 and Anya the Purple. It's on WriterFreak's profile.
A note on Non-Canon pairings: As far as I'm concerned, the author made these characters. They know exactly what they are like and who they would be happy with. If J.K. Rowling wanted Draco with Hermione, or if the pairing even had a chance, she would have written it. Hermione was put with Ron and they are happy together. Draco/Hermione is nothing but a dream.
And a note on slash: I have several small reasons and one big reason why I hate slash. Go to my fictionpress account and read the story.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Two best friends were riding on a motorcycle. The motorcycle belonged to the boy driving it-a 16 year old boy named Chris. It was his first time driving it, and he convinced his best friend, a 16 year old girl named Laura, to ride on it with him. Halfway through the ride, disaster struck.
Laura: "Slow down, I'm scared!"
-In the newspaper the next day, there was an article describing a motorcycle accident. Apparently, a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the vehicle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, Chris realized that the breaks were out and he didn't want the Laura to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then, he had her put his helmet on so that she would have a greater chance to live even if it meant that he would die.
If you would do the same for a person you love then copy this into your profile.
Type your name with your knuckles: BookObsesserNumberOne( I did not cheat!)
Type your name with your nose: BookOBSESSERnumbeO9NHE (See? I didn't cheat.)
Copy and paste if you think you can do better.
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Umm... I happen to be human, so I really don't find other species hot. I do think he has a very attractive personality though.
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Thunderclan and Shadowclan would go ballistic and try to kick out both clans from the lake.
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Not much, it's mostly his relationships, not him alone.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Maybe….. they could complain about everyone else with each other.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Neither. He can't have a mate or kits.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Ummm... that would be very weird for him. What's he doing in WindClan/RiverClan territory, anyway?
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Sandstorm drinks a lot of drugs and makes her nephew mad.
9) Is there anything as one/eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
Death of a hero.
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three het?
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
I CAN'T SEE OUT OF MY RIGHT EYE!
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
I dunno... are their any songs about losing everything and getting it back?
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING: EXTREMELY DISTURBING.
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Umm... I am pure Clan?
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Hollyleaf and Mistyfoot are in a happy relationship until Jayfeather runs off with Crowfeather. After Mistyfoot dumps Hollyleaf for Breezepelt , Yellowfang gets upset and retaliated by dating Tallstar. Alone and broken-hearted, Hollyleaf travels in search of a friend. Finally Hollyleaf meets Graystripe and Blackstar. The three loners meet Brightheart, who tells each of them to look for love. Graystripe finds Sandstorm, Blackstar gets Crookedstar, but now Hollyleaf is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Yellowfang and Tallstar!
19) What would be a good title for this?
Crescendo between (insanity and sanity)
20) What would the genre(s) be?
Confusion and humor.
21) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!
I'll bring my mouse for him and ten-foot cattle prod for you!
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his butt thoroughly kicked in the end
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
...In Remembrance of Vincent Crabbe...
...who will no doubt make the biggest idiot list...
...as he was a bad guy who died to destroy a Horcrux...
...while trying to be on the best Death Eater list...
...kids, don't let this happen to you.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
Ways to tell that you have a fanfiction account.
1. You have raised disclaimers to an art form.
2. When you are going to see a movie, you read the fanfics, not the reviews.
3. By the middle of the movie, you are sketching out a fanfiction.
4. You use 'mary-sue' as an insult.
5. You know that you can just say 'the problem disappeared and they all lived happily ever after' but even with the problem of flames and looking like an idiot, you don't even consider it.
6. You shrieked with laughter when you heard of a girl named Mary Sue.
7. You hate your sister for getting onto iTunes at the precise moment that you are writing fanfiction.
8. When a character in one of your favorite book series dies, you know right away why the author killed them.(Harry Potter shoutout: Dumbledore died because Harry was using him as a crutch. In order for Harry to truly survive against Voldemort, he had to be a strong, self-knowledged person, and Dumbledore, as hard as he was trying not to, was blocking that full blast.)
9. You don't even know what OC stands for, but you use it anyway and know what it means.
10. You copy and paste this onto your profile, and add your name:BookObssesserNumberOne.
Survey for all HP lovers!
Question 1:What is your favorite Harry Potter book and why? Least favorite? I absolutely love all of them!
Question 2:What is your favorite Harry Potter movie and why? Least favorite?
Question 3:Who is your favorite character?
Who's Your Favorite Teacher at Hogwarts?
Question 6:Who is your favorite Death Eater (Voldemort included)?
Question 7:Who is your favorite Hogwarts Student?
Question 8:What house would you want to be in? Which house do you think you would be sorted into?
Question 9:Would you join the Order or the Death Eaters?
Question 10:If you could choose any character to be your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would it be?
Question 11:Who would be your best friend?
Question 12:Warner Brothers postponed the release date of the Half-Blood Prince movie to July of 2009. What are your thoughts on this?
Question 13:What is your favorite magical creature?
Question 15:Would you like to throw Dolores Umbridge into a boiling vat of acid?
Question 16:What character would you dress up as for Halloween?
Question 17:How did you get your copy of The Deathly Hallows?
Question 18:How did you get into Harry Potter?
Question 19:What is one memorable experience you have had involving the series?
Question 20:Have you ever seen a movie you were not particularly interested in, simply because it had a Harry Potter actor in it?
Question 21:Would you go to Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons?
Question 22:What was your favorite Triwizard task?
Question 23:Before you read The Deathly Hallows, what was your opinion of Snape?
Question 24:Do you read or write fanfiction?
Question 25:Which spell do you wish you could use in real life?
Question 26:What position would you play in Quidditch?
Question 27:What was your favorite moment in any of the books?
Question 28:What event in the series did you wish had happened differently?
Question 29:Would you join the DA
Question 30:Do you think Voldemort has EVER had a girlfriend?
Question 31:What name from the series would you be willing to change your own name to?
Question 33:What would your pet be?
Question 34:If you could belong to any family in the series, which would it be?
Question 35:Which Hallow would you most like to have?
Question 36:What is your favorite horcrux?
Question 37:Ever seen Potter Puppet Pals?
Question 38:What would your patronus be?
Question 39:What would be your animagus form?
Question 40:Who is your favorite Marauder?
Question 41:If you went to Diagon Alley, where would you go first?
Question 42:Favorite member of the Black family?
Question 43:Favorite member of the Weasley family?
Question 44:Who should have won the Triwizard Cup?
Question 45:Who is your favorite actor in the films?
Question 46:(insert actor here) should totally play (insert character here).
Question 47:What would you wear to the Yule Ball?
Question 48:How many times have you read the series?
Question 49:Who is your favorite couple? Hermione and Ron.
Question 50:Did you like this survey? Yeah...It was fun...
Bulletin Board for all fanfiction authors. (Things that I would put on it.)
There's such a thing as constructive criticism. Use it.
I like random humor. "The pink-haired Severus Snape sings at midnight" is hilarious. If you flame it, you're just proving that you shouldn't be allowed on Fanfiction.
You're/Your mistake isn't the end of the world.
Make-a-cats aren't the apocalypse either. Just tell them that they need to delete it when they're done, rather than overreacting like a two-year-old. Of course, most people who overreact at Make a cats shouldn't be called two-year-olds, that would give two-year-olds a bad name.
Don't just daydream. Write it down.
We're not authors. We're artists.
Ways to show you love Tamora Pierce (she's such an underrated author)
1. You've Googled Tortall on online maps to see if there's any such place. Emalen and Carthak too.
2. You always feel like crying at the end of a quartet because the character will now be obsolete background material.
3. When something dies, you say " It returns to the Goddess." in a low and respectful voice.
4. When people complain about Harry and Ginny having a one-year age difference, you respond by saying, "Numair and Daine have, what a fourteen year age difference?"
5. You meditate to help go to sleep, or just for the sake of meditation.
6. After meditating, you try to see pearly shimmers or copper fire.
7. When you mistake a light behind a person for a pearly shimmer, you leap forward and say. " You have the Gift!"
8. You wonder what color your fire is when you spout it at attackers.
9. You called someone a kaq.
10. You've searched for living metal on Google.
11. While people around you debate EdwardBella vs. JacobBella, you're like. " Screw this, let's talk SandyBriar vs.TrisBriar!"
12. Your many curses include Mithros, Goddess, and other Tortallan vocabulary.
13. When somebody around you denounces lesbians as stupid, you say " Hey, Daja's really smart!"
14. You think a trilogy is so overrated. Trilogies are out, quartets are in!
15. You talk to animals in your head.
16. You meditate to spew fire from your fingertips.
17. You think of the Song of the Lioness nostalgically. (Aww..it all began there.)
18. You are on one side or the other of the Water vs. Earth battle.
19. When somebody beats you in any contest, you shout. " Carthaki mage!" at their retreating backs.
20. When somebody tells you to get under cover before the lightning storm comes, you say " No way, maybe I'll get glass powers if I get struck by lightning."
Random information about me.
Animal: Love them all so much I can't pick! But probably one of the panthers.
Available: Whatever idiot made this up...don't even try. I'm not getting an online boyfriend.
Always: Thinking random thoughts. Even when I'm sleeping, my dreams are weird.
Blind of deaf : Deaf. This world is too noisy already, and no one can yell at me!
Believe in Ghosts?: I'm open-minded about the subject.
Believe in Miracles?: Yeah. I don't rely on them, but they're handy little things that show up just when you need them.
Color: Cliche, but blue.
Car: Ford Mustang convertible.Or else a jeep. Yep, the jeep.
Calm or stormy?: Depends a lot on my mood.
Dream: Get stranded on a deserted island where the only other people there are my friends and people I can stand.
Day or Night?: Day. Whatever moron thinks that they are obeying their "inner animal" is wrong. My " inner animal" is hungry only during the day. Night exists for sleep.
Done anything to benefit mankind?: Not yet.
Eggs: Scrambled and only scrambled. Otherwise it grosses me out.
Everyone needs: to stop fighting and unite. Mankind's in a heap of trouble, and we can't get out of it in pieces.
Essential for a good day: A good attitude. I'm serious about this one.
Food: Watermelon and Reese's peanut butter cups.
Fun thing to do in the snow: Sled down steep hills.
Fun thing to do on hot days: Attack people with a hose.
Greatest fears: Spiders, followed by people, and finally freezing up in a critical moment. Seriously, I have nightmares where I'm so scared that I can't run from the thing trying to kill me.
Goals in Life: Save the snow leopard, wash my hair, swim with dolphins, and write an award-winning book.
Going somewhere?: Soon, I'll be going everywhere. Nepal, The North American Prairie, Africa... I'll be hard to keep up with.
How I want to die: In my sleep at the hospital that I drove myself to.
Health Freak?: I care about my health. Am I anorexic, put my intelligence over it, run 50 miles per day? No.
Helpful or harmful?: Depends on what I'm doing.
Ice cream: Mint Chocolate chip.
Instrument: Used to play the trumpet, can play a little piano, but otherwise no.
Inside or outside: Outside. I'd go insane, literally, if I was forced to stay inside.
Jewelry: I don't wear much of anything anymore, except for necklaces.
Juliet, opinion of?: Hmm... went all out for her love that she'd only known for approximately twenty seconds, faked her death, wound up getting her and her lover killed, somehow solved a problem, and is copied way too much in our society. Honestly, people, she was completely idiotic!
Justice: Not the same thing as fairness.
Kids: AAAAHHH! runs away screaming OK, fine... the quiet kind that obeys you half the time.
Keep anything under your pillow?: No.
Kind to old ladies?: Yeah. Unless I know them and they're creeps.
Letter: K, Q, and Z in that order.
Love to; jump up and down, run around, read.
Let anyone you didn't know into your house?: Yeah, once. But it was justified.
Milk flavor: Regular milk and nothing else. The flavored stuff grosses me out.
Movie: Shoot, I don't know which I like the best. I tell people it's October Sky, but I'm not sure myself.
Motion sickness: Oh yes. I almost threw up on the teacup rides.
Need to survive: a good book.
Need to get you up in the morning?: My dog's claws digging into my back.
Never: considered working as a social worker
One thing you really want: to get into a good college
One wish: That I could fly. And draw blood with my fingernails. And eat grass. And live in the wild. Is that too many? Fine then, to be able to shapeshift. There, now I can have all of them.
Outdoors advice: Find your inner maniac and run with it!
Place you'd like to live: Deserted island.
People who really tick you off?: People who really hate others for no reason.
Parts of a car: duence, Intake manifold, carburetor... having a mechanically minded father helps.
Question: One I can answer and impress you with answering.
Quite insane?: Oh, yes. Definitely yes. I speak to the voices in my head all the time, and I was saved by potatoes when I jumped off a cliff. There's an invisible dinosaur out to get me, but luckily I can sprout wings on my feet. Insane? Oh yes.
Quick! Think something fast!: We take no prisoners!
Reality: The Loch ness monster exists. The Roman army saw it, people who could have been put to death for saying they saw it said they saw it, the ancient Scots have legends. Not everyone is just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame on youtube.
Run?: Yes. I bounce off the walls. Literally. When I can't run I go nuts.
Rollercoasters?: runs away screaming
Swear?: No. Not at all.
Slept on something other than a bed: Floor, couch, grass, my jacket, my giant teddy bear when I was little,chairs, the bathtub, the kitchen counter, sleeping bags, hammocks, trampolines, playhouse roofs... I'm starting to think I sleep better without a bed than I do with one.
Simple or Complicated?: Depends on the area of my brain. One part's simple, the other has managed to stay unfathomable even to the government scientists.
Time of day: When I'm up and no one else is.
Thing you really wish existed?: Magic.
Talk a lot?: No. Unless you get me started on animals. Then you'd better hold on to your ears.
Underground or above: either
Undid anyone's shoelaces?: No...unties yours while your back is turned
Vacation: Mediterranean cruise
Vibrate: Yes. When I'm in my chair for long periods of time, you can see me itching to run.
Vehicle you have the most fun in?: Boats. At the front.
Want to have: college degree.
Weather: Windy, cloudy but warm, and silent except for bird song. Those days are awesome.
Win anything?: A lot of robotics awards, and some for spelling.
X-Rays: Cool to look at.
Xtra senses: Finding things. It took me two years to find a coat.
Xenophobia: Something that should be banned forever.
Yellow: Not too bright.
Yell at people often?: No, not really.
Yawn when: sleepy.
Zodiac sign. Chinese, the Rat. Regular, the Virgo.
Zone: The Danger Zone!
Zoos: A humane place for animals who have no other place. What idiot decided that they had to free the animals? Unless they're one of those weird roadside ones with the cages. Then, tear the wall down and let them all loose!