I am old enough to know better. Some things about me:
1. I read more fanfic than I should...and only Twilight.
2. As much as I love Edward, sometimes he can be such a weenie. With that said, I also read stories that have Bella with Jasper, Peter, Paul, Sam, Embry, and Seth. I have even started enjoying some Jacob stories.
3. You will never see me leaving a nasty message to an author about their story. It takes great courage to put one out there.
4. Peanut M&M's.
5. Skinny Jeans: a privilege, not a right.
6. Profanity is an art...and I am an artist. With that said, I only use these colorful words for the greatest impact possible. As the saying goes...less is more.
7. I am an advocate for checking of spelling and grammar. Use the free websites that college students use to catch mistakes before submitting their paper.
8. It is tacky and childish when a fic author slams a former fic author's successes in their stories. I read one fic recently that slammed 50 Shades and all of its mistakes (in a lenghthy rant in the middle of a chapter). The sad thing is that the author and fic in question, that was spewing hate against 50 Shades, was littered with grammar and spelling errors. Review my #3 and #7.
I hope to post my first fanfic in the not too distant future - just need to find three things: the time to write, courage to publish, and a patient/wicked awesome beta who will keep me on track.
Unsafe External Link