Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, and D.Gray-Man.
'Lo. Welcome to my profile. Have fun looking at stuff.
Your enemies are like slinkies, you never know how much fun they are until you push them down a flight of stairs! - Got this from Crazy Hyper Lady ch.6 of A New Mission: To Hogwarts
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
You Know You're Addicted to Naruto When (bold = the things I do):
1) You graduate high school and you proclaim yourself an ANBU. (Damn! I am SO going to do that when I graduate!)
2) You fight someone and try to hit their chakra points. (I'll make sure to do that next time when I fight with my brother)
3) You can spout a random character quote on command. ("What a drag..." "Foolish little brother." "...un.")
4) You list ANBU as current occupation on a job application.
5) You draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a hole in the wall with it.
6) You wake up in the middle of the night screaming "Itachi WHY?!"
7) You get bit by a snake and decide that stabbing the wound is a good idea.
8) You leave for two years and come back acting like you're cooler and smarter.
9) You paint the kanji "love" on your forehead and claim that you can control sand.
10) You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
11) You do something stupid and claim that you were being controlled by the Shadow Possession Jutsu. (Shika made me do it!)
12) You yell out "Wind Shuriken Throw of Death!" when throwing a frisbee.
13) You try to kill your brother everyday
14) You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match in front of your mouth to create a fireball. (I wanna try!)
15) You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of pain!" (or death...just adding that in...)
16) You paste Naruto's face on pictures of your friends and claim to have met him.
17) You draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do Rasengan.
18) In the middle of the night, you blast a flashlight into your dad's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
19) You stay up all night claiming the Shukaku will eat you.
20) Every time your class goes on a field trip, you say you're going on a mission. (I got my friends to go along)
21) You yell "Konoha Senpu" when kicking a soccer ball.
22) You paint your skin red and claim that you can open the third chakra gate.
23) You call your teacher "Iruka-sensei."
24) You go to school wearing a forehead protector and claim it is the latest trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
25) You keep paper shurikens in your fanny pack. (I usually lose them though! :P)
I am going to do most of the things before my life ends! BELIEVE IT!
If you think Akatsuki rule,put this on ur profile!!
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it to anyone, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe Itachi has secret laughing fits when no one is watching, copy and paste this in your profile.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
(Bold the things you do)
-If you talk to yourself.
Naruto Name Meanings:
Sasuke- Parrot (BAHAHAHA! That explains so much!)
Itachi- Weasel (Yay Weasel-kun!)
Sakura- Cherry Blossom (Not really creative.)
Kisame- Demon Shark (Really?)
Sasori- Scorpion (I wonder why?)
Kiba- Fang (What gave it away?)
Naruto- Ramen toppings with a pink whirlpool design in the middle (Yeah, I'll have Naruto for lunch.)
Deidara- Mud (SON OF A *!!) or Day Flaw (...)
Kakuzu- Painting made to Life (Makes sense if you think 'bout it!)
Hidan- Bandit gang (No duh, Sherlock.)
Pein- Priss (if you fell for that then your a noob!) Pain
Hinata- Sunflower (Awww, how sweet.)
Tobi- Good Boy It's Kite.
Zabuza- Cuts Once (Interesting... Is it because of the huge sword or the shark teeth?)
Haku- Someone who has a meaning in someones life.
Neji- Screw (So when i'm saying 'Neji You' i'm really sayig 'Screw You'!)
Yamato- Ancient name for Japan
Konan - Instep (Hm, random, I expected something with paper)
Zetsu - Reed (So . . . a plant)
Ibiki- Snore (HAHAHAHA! Jashin! I don't think anyone would be able to sleep with him in the room!)
Kakashi- Scarecrow (Kinda funny..)
Copy and paste this if you want to be more smartterer! And add another name to it till there's none left!
Copy and redo this yourself to see who you are more like
Pein/Pain - Nagato
[Pein/Pain- Nagato Score: 5 ]
[Konan Score: 4 ]
[Itachi Uchiha Score: 5 ]
[Kisame Hoshigaki Score: 4 ]
[Sasori Score: 5]
[Deidara Score: 4]
[Kakuzu Score: 3]
[Hidan Score: 4 ]
[Zetsu Score: 5]
[Tobi Score: 2]
Orochimaru (Though not in the Akatsuki anymore...oh well! :D)
[Orochimaru Score: 5]
NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!
We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one,
There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it.
Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other.
Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world.
The best of us must sometimes eat our words.
It is not how you are alike Harry, it is how you are not alike.
Spoken by Albus Dumbledore
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
95 of teens would cry if they saw EDWARD CULLEN at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Put this as part of your sig if you are part of the 5 that would sit here with popcorn and a camera and yell DO A FLIP!!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Unsafe External Link