Author has written 18 stories for Inuyasha, and Bleach.
Welcome everyone! My name is Princess Kitty1, and it is an absolute delight to have you here. I sincerely hope that you enjoy my stories.
I am currently semi-retired from fic writing. This means that if I do update a story, it'll be at my convenience, not yours.
Favorite Ongoing Manga/Anime Series
Favorite Bleach Ships
Ulquiorra x Orihime
Note: These are just the main ships - I do have others. Depending on what story I'm writing, I may have alternate ships present. For example, RenRuki in Oz and Muse, IchiTatsu in Muse, and IshiHime in Moratorium.
Other Series I Enjoy:
Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Firefly, Adventure Time, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Avatar: The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Saint Tail, Cowboy Bebop, Cardcaptor Sakura, Special A, Fruits Basket, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo, Read or Die, Life With Derek,
Sixpence None the Richer, Clazziquai, Asian Kung-Fu Genereation, RADWIMPS, The Killers, Jimmy Eat World, Coldplay, Regina Spektor, Corinne Bailey Rae, Do As Infinity, Radiohead, Michael Buble, Garbage, Metric, Jars of Clay, Steven Curtis Chapman, System of a Down, Maaya Sakamoto, Sara Bareilles, Weezer, Joe Hisaishi, Kaoru Wada, Taku Iwasaki, Yuki Kajiura
Tips: How to Use FanFiction.Net Succesfully!
- When reading a story, check the published date and the date of the most recent update before you decide to offer criticism. The author may be long gone, or so much improved that any advice would be redundant.
- Read the author's notes!
- Visit the author's profile for info on whether or not they may be on hiatus, how to contact them, and other useful things.
- If an author's work has gotten fan art and they link to it, please comment on the artist's piece!
- Always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask permission if you want to do a translation or something else.
- Help your favorite authors: If you find a plagiarized work (in other words, a copy/translation of a story that does not state permission granted by the author), contact the original author FIRST. Check their profile page to see if they have given permission there before messaging them. Allow them to handle the reporting.
- Do not flame. EVER. If you don't like something, you don't have to read it. This goes triple for things like shipping wank. (If you ship Ichigo x Orihime, for example, don't make an idiot of yourself by flaming an Ulquihime author who may even be a multi-shipper.)
- Reviewing is polite. :D Long reviews are welcomed and appreciated!
- When reviewing, don't just tell the author that you liked the story or chapter, tell them what you liked about it. Constructive criticism is very helpful to an aspiring writer, but go about it nicely, and if the author says not to give it to them, don't. NEVER ATTACK AN AUTHOR THROUGH A REVIEW (like commenting to tell them that they're stupid) Because honestly, would you go up to a random stranger on the street and insult them, without even knowing them? Would you like someone to do that to you?
- Be grammatically correct. Whether in writing a story, leaving a review, or contacting an author. It is nice on the eyes and considered polite.
- Don't EVER harass an author about updates. If we have not outright stated that the story is on hiatus or has been dropped, we're probably just busy in that scary world outside of our bedrooms. This goes TRIPLE for me, as I am suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands and therefore cannot write for extended periods of time.
1.27.2014: Happy New Year everyone! I know, I'm super late, shh. As you can see, the prologue for Eros, titled Socratic Love, was posted yesterday! A new Tell Yourself chapter has appeared, bringing with it the beginning of the story's final conflict! I am also here to provide happy links to the Muse x Tell Yourself Crossover that I summarized on Tumblr back in October and only got around to sharing now. You will find the summaries here:! There's sixteen of them, so feel free to click the little blue arrows above the reply button to navigate between them. Leave a comment if you like!
7.26.2013: Happy Friday y'all! I'm here with an announcement that I'll be repeating in the next Tell Yourself chapter, but it is important to make it here as well. I've written another Ulquihime fic. "What's so special about that? Aren't you just going to post it here?" No. "What?? But why??" Because it breaks the terms of service for sexually explicit content. Did you know that explicit lemons aren't allowed on this site, and that people just take the risk and write them anyway? Not me! So you will find the fic at the following link:!
Here is a brief, FanFiction style summary:
I know Muse had the dark fic label on it and y'all still had a good time with it, but you won't with this one. I promise. Everybody who's read it so far has ended up angry, and either in tears or depressed. That's your warning. Be sure to read the question and answer section at the end of it! I believe I've got anonymous comments enabled, so please let me know what you thought of it.
6.23.2013: Hi guys! It's officially summer in Texas, which means I'll be doing my best to avoid leaving the house until around mid-October (kidding, I need a job). Tell Yourself has reached its 51st chapter and its 2000th review! Thank you so much for supporting this story, even though it's been going on forever and Ulquiorra hasn't pinned Orihime to the floor yet. Not much else to say, really. Carry on!
of My Stories (please give the artists lots of love!) NEW!! !
(for all original characters. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS)
(an awesome IchiRuki-centric forum with lots of good general Bleach discussion!)
Unsafe External Link