Author has written 19 stories for Inuyasha, and Bleach.
Welcome everyone! My name is Princess Kitty1, and it is an absolute delight to have you here. I sincerely hope that you enjoy my stories.
Favorite Ongoing Manga/Anime Series
Favorite Bleach Ships
Ulquiorra x Orihime
Note: These are just the main ships - I do have others. Depending on what story I'm writing, I may have alternate ships present. For example, RenRuki in Oz and Muse, IchiTatsu in Muse, and IshiHime in Moratorium.
Tips: How to Use FanFiction.Net Succesfully!
- When reading a story, check the published date and the date of the most recent update before you decide to offer criticism. The author may be long gone, or so much improved that any advice would be redundant.
- Read the author's notes!
- Visit the author's profile for info on whether or not they may be on hiatus, how to contact them, and other useful things.
- If an author's work has gotten fan art and they link to it, please comment on the artist's piece!
- Always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask permission if you want to do a translation or something else.
- Help your favorite authors: If you find a plagiarized work (in other words, a copy/translation of a story that does not state permission granted by the author), contact the original author FIRST. Check their profile page to see if they have given permission there before messaging them. Allow them to handle the reporting.
- Do not flame. EVER. If you don't like something, you don't have to read it. This goes triple for things like shipping wank. (If you ship Ichigo x Orihime, for example, don't make an idiot of yourself by flaming an Ulquihime author who may even be a multi-shipper.)
- Reviewing is polite. :D Long reviews are welcomed and appreciated!
- When reviewing, don't just tell the author that you liked the story or chapter, tell them what you liked about it. Constructive criticism is very helpful to an aspiring writer, but go about it nicely, and if the author says not to give it to them, don't. NEVER ATTACK AN AUTHOR THROUGH A REVIEW (like commenting to tell them that they're stupid) Because honestly, would you go up to a random stranger on the street and insult them, without even knowing them? Would you like someone to do that to you?
- Be grammatically correct. Whether in writing a story, leaving a review, or contacting an author. It is nice on the eyes and considered polite.
- Don't EVER harass an author about updates. If we have not outright stated that the story is on hiatus or has been dropped, we're probably just busy in that scary world outside of our bedrooms.
7.19.2015: Reporting live from sunny Colorado, it is your wayward Princess Kitty1! Grad school is going great. I've met a lot of new, fun people, and I'm looking forward to working with them for the next two years!
This update is just to remind people to PLEASE ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE YOU TRANSLATE A FIC OF MINE, OR POST A TRANSLATION OF A FIC OF MINE ONTO ANOTHER WEBSITE. I cannot stress this enough. Send me a message. I don't bite, and neither do my translators. But if you disrespect us by going over our heads and posting our stories on sites that we may not want them on, I will eat you. I'll be as nice about it as possible, but trust me that I will be very angry. It is HARD, and I mean EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to translate something, especially massive works of writing. I admire my translators for the work they do and I want everyone else to admire them as well. Look at them! Look how they sparkle!!
On that note, my awesome Spanish translator zape is posting her translations of my fics on Wattpad. Her username there is ZapeFF so don't be alarmed if you see her. She has my permission. Because she asks. Every. Single. Time.
5.21.2015: Big news, guys! I GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL!! I've been accepted into an MFA program for creative writing with a concentration in popular fiction, and I'll be starting this July! I'm over the moon, and so very grateful to God for the opportunity to chase my dream. Thanks to you guys as well, for supporting my writing all these years. I hope that I'll be able to write for you again!
In arm health news, I got my EMG test done and the doctor declared that I was free of carpal tunnel syndrome and pinched nerves in both arms! There is an abnormality in my neck, however, which could be the cause of all of my pain. I'll be having an MRI done next week. Wish me luck!
Finally, a new translation has been posted below. Beautiful Stranger can now be read in Russian!
4.6.2015: Greetings everyone! A belated Happy New Year, Valentine's Day, and Easter to you all! I know I up and disappeared after completing Tell Yourself last year, but it is complete! Yes!! Thanks for all of your support and for putting up with me while I got myself together enough to finish it!
Today's update is about things that I've added to my profile. You will notice that in the section below this one there are now Bonus Chapters and Translations of my stories! To briefly explain, I kind of went nuts and started writing a bunch of smut drabbles - prompted by my Tumblr followers - and posted them on my writing blog. I think I've still got like two or three more to write, too. So if you don't like reading adult things, don't read them! Translations are pretty self explanatory; some awesome people translated my stories into different languages, and I will list them and link to them here from this moment on. If you are a native speaker of Spanish or Russian (or are learning either language), there are fics for you to read already!
Another mini update is the addition of cover art to Muse, Musings, and 7 Minutes! The three pieces were drawn by my good friend Luleiya specifically for those fics, and she was very kind and gracious enough to give me permission to use them as covers. Go check her out on Tumblr or deviantART and give her lots of love!
And finally, what have I been up to? Working on my grad school application, distancing myself from the internet, playing video games, and researching skincare. I've posted a lot of drabbles on Tumblr, which I will link to in the Outgoing Links section. Regarding future stories, I can't promise anything yet because of the aforementioned attempt to get into graduate school and my continuing arm pain (due to several instances of incompetence from my insurance, I am finally getting that shock test done in May). Wish me luck, and I hope to provide you with at least one more fic before I turn to original stories and publication attempts.
IMPORTANT: AS OF 7/5/2015, ALL OUTGOING LINKS ARE DOWN. This is a site-wide problem that FanFiction has not fixed yet. I have been made aware of it by several people, and it's my hope that the issue will be fixed soon. Until then, if you need to find me, my Tumblr URL is geek-fashionista and my writing blog is mistkitt.dreamwidth .o r g (minus the spaces). I'll try to add an outgoing links page to my Tumblr with all the links in the sections below. - PK1
Click the title to get to the fic! I know Muse had the dark fic label on it and y'all still had a good time with it, but you won't with this one. I promise. Everybody who's read it so far has ended up angry, and either in tears or depressed. That's your warning. Be sure to read the question and answer section at the end of it! I've got anonymous comments enabled, so please let me know what you thought of it.
Title: Her Heart of Glass
Title: That Heart is So Cold
Title: Second Time's the Charm
Title: Movie Night
Title: We'll Always Have Evening
Title: Mantente Guapa
Title: Из разных миров
Title: Прекрасный незнакомец
Title: Tell Yourself
Fan Works of My Stories (please give the artists lots of love!)
My Writing Blog (where fan fiction mayhem may be found, including all of my drabbles from Tumblr)
My New Tumblr (because I have no self control)
Tell Yourself Timeline (it's waaay overdue)
*New* Fan Fiction and Music (did you say soundtracks?!)