Author has written 19 stories for Inuyasha, and Bleach.
Welcome everyone! My name is Princess Kitty1, and it is an absolute delight to have you here. I sincerely hope that you enjoy my stories.
Favorite Ongoing Manga/Anime Series
Favorite Bleach Ships
Ulquiorra x Orihime
Note: These are just the main ships - I do have others. Depending on what story I'm writing, I may have alternate ships present. For example, RenRuki in Oz and Muse, IchiTatsu in Muse, and IshiHime in Moratorium.
Tips: How to Use FanFiction.Net Succesfully!
- When reading a story, check the published date and the date of the most recent update before you decide to offer criticism. The author may be long gone, or so much improved that any advice would be redundant.
- Read the author's notes!
- Visit the author's profile for info on whether or not they may be on hiatus, how to contact them, and other useful things.
- If an author's work has gotten fan art and they link to it, please comment on the artist's piece!
- Always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask permission if you want to do a translation or something else.
- Help your favorite authors: If you find a plagiarized work (in other words, a copy/translation of a story that does not state permission granted by the author), contact the original author FIRST. Check their profile page to see if they have given permission there before messaging them. Allow them to handle the reporting.
- Do not flame. EVER. If you don't like something, you don't have to read it. This goes triple for things like shipping wank. (If you ship Ichigo x Orihime, for example, don't make an idiot of yourself by flaming an Ulquihime author who may even be a multi-shipper.)
- Reviewing is polite. :D Long reviews are welcomed and appreciated!
- When reviewing, don't just tell the author that you liked the story or chapter, tell them what you liked about it. Constructive criticism is very helpful to an aspiring writer, but go about it nicely, and if the author says not to give it to them, don't. NEVER ATTACK AN AUTHOR THROUGH A REVIEW (like commenting to tell them that they're stupid) Because honestly, would you go up to a random stranger on the street and insult them, without even knowing them? Would you like someone to do that to you?
- Be grammatically correct. Whether in writing a story, leaving a review, or contacting an author. It is nice on the eyes and considered polite.
- Don't EVER harass an author about updates. If we have not outright stated that the story is on hiatus or has been dropped, we're probably just busy in that scary world outside of our bedrooms. This goes TRIPLE for me, as I am suffering from tennis elbow in both arms and therefore cannot write for extended periods of time.
6.26.2014: Unexpectedly, my Ulquihime feels have come back with such a vengeance that even the smut fics are making me cry. Thus, Tell Yourself is being updated with some kind of regularity, and may even be finished! I hope! If Orihime in a brand new Hueco Mundo dress is enough inspiration for me that is. ;D
Health update! My hands are feeling much better after the cortisone injections I got in April. However, the doctors are still puzzled over what could be causing me pain, so there's still a lot of tests and possible procedures/therapy to be done. If I'm forced to take a siesta due to said tests/procedures, I'll announce it here, so stay tuned.
Also, if Hirunaka no Ryuusei keeps destroying my heart the way it's been, I may end up writing a drabble or two for that series. If you haven't read it, you should!
Click the title to get to the fic! I know Muse had the dark fic label on it and y'all still had a good time with it, but you won't with this one. I promise. Everybody who's read it so far has ended up angry, and either in tears or depressed. That's your warning. Be sure to read the question and answer section at the end of it! I've got anonymous comments enabled, so please let me know what you thought of it.
of My Stories (please give the artists lots of love!)
(where fan fiction mayhem may be found)
(because I have no self control)
(it's waaay overdue)
Unsafe External Link