Author has written 4 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, and Danny Phantom.
Quick Note: About Story-Starters
Before I get into the extra stuff... Story-Starters are intros I have come up with, but have yet to write a story for. The first chapter is the intro. If I add any more chapters, they are either bursts of inspiration, and I decide to continue writing the book, or the ideas of other users (which will be annotated).
Now, here are some problems that have come to my attention... These were mostly brought to my attention by other users. I will add onto this if more problems come up.
1) I WANT you to write my story. Which means I don't mind if you use the content, just so long as you point the original story back in my direction. Tell me about it, though, because that's the whole idea of them in the first place. I wanna know what happens too. ;)
2) If you don't want to continue the story, but you have a few suggestions, you're welcome to pm them to me.
3) If you want to write up a chapter or two, but you don't want to write the rest of the story, that's cool too. Pm it to me, and I'll add it on.
4) If you really like the story and want to see it finished, but you don't have any suggestions, remark on it. If enough people want it to continue, or if someone gives me suggestions, I'll be more than happy to give it a shot.
5) If the story goes in a direction you don't like (after the first chapter), and you want to write a different path, go ahead!
6) Each 'chapter' in the book will be for each user's version of the story. You're welcome to write it on your own as your own book, but I will have a copy of it in the original Story Starter so people can see what other people did to continue it.
Unsafe External Link