Author has written 4 stories for Ghost Hunt.
Toyama-chan is a humble ordinary girl who knew little about so little things, she lives in a certain tropical country. She’s so busy with her school and after school clubs, that’s why she has a lousy update schedule. From her reading materials, you’ll find out that Toyama-chan is a cheerful serious type person. What the hell is that? Well, it means that you can talk serious things about everything but she’s really funny in daily life which is adored by people around her - ?????? - Okay, that’s a lie, maybe. She just loves to laugh, that’s all.
Well, she has been learning Japanese, but her poor overworked brain really is terrible. So every time she ignored the lesson for about only a month, most of herJapanlanguage memory would turn into ashes. Please pray for her brain cells if you’re the fan of Ghost Hunt. She’s trying to translate the two Akumu novels right now. But please, do remember the word ‘trying’.
Recently, her friend forced her to make an account at Live Journal, to upload her Akumu’s translations. Don’t visit her there since it’s still empty. Well, if you just want to say ‘hi’ or poke her from sleeping, please stop by anytime and maybe add her as a friend? Though I must warn you that she’ll be a useless friend. She’s under the account name Toyama-chan too. I won’t put the link here, because it’s still shamefully empty.
Her favorite manga:
- Shi ga Futari o Wakatsu Made (Till Death Do Us Apart)
- Are You Alice?
- Kaze Hikaru (Flash of Wind)
- Ghost Hunt
- Naruto……though it’s a kind of boring lately, she’s putting it aside for now.
- Tokkei Ibun (Strange Tales of Tokyo)…… another Fuyumi Ono-sensei’s great work, art by Niki Kajiwari-sensei. As usual, Ono-sensei was really good at details and building the plot, but the way she ended the story was making Toyama-chan like:……’errr…nande ya nen!!’
- Vagabond……she has read the novel, but she thinks that the manga’s artwork really is amazing.
- Kocchimuite! Miiko……about elementary kids, so cuuteeee……
- Azumanga Daioh
- Hotaru no Hikari……about grown up woman but it’s funny.
- Ichigo Mashimaro
- Nyankoi……she loves cat, very much, more than her own homework.
- Monster by Urasawa Naoki. Okay, she stupidly read the entire series in one day and had a confused exhausting dreams right after. What a silly…!
- Fuku Fuku……old manga series about one cute naughty cat which book she inherited from her sister. Now she was searching the other volumes in a second bookstore, and no success.
Her favorite novel:
- Agatha Christie’s novels.
- Trio Detective series.
- Eiji Yoshikawa’s masterpiece (=Taiko, Musashi, the Heike Story).
- Steve Martini’s court novels.
- Akuryou series.
- Baka to Tesuto to Shokanju
- Harry Potter series.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Holmes.
Want to buy and really want to read: Three Kingdoms – the novels, classic Chinese literature. She starves herself to save some money (and failed!), because she wants the entire series. She hates if she has to read the first series and then drooling over the others.
Words from her about one of her works:
“Just to inform you, my 伯爵の恋 Hakushaku no Koi = The Earl’s Love’ story will be put in hiatus for an undetermined time. It’s a collaboration story that one of the authors is still preoccupied by her own life and the other is too dysfunctional to work it alone. My friend is still adapting herself into her new school and new neighborhood and new habit in a foreign country up till now, plus with that nuclear crisis that makes her parents practically ‘have one foot ready to make a long run’ and ‘one eye opened while sleeping’. She even said that half of their belongings were already packed up and stored in bags. I hope that would explain the long un-updated chapters.”
Update: 05-05-2011: I've translated the manga ghost hunt volume 12, or part of it, where Mai met Gene. Now, where should I put them? Or anyone want it? Just send me your email and I'll send it to you. For free...!!!
Enough about her, now please proceed to click her petty stories…=> => =>
Unsafe External Link