Poll: When do you think Joey and Elisa should get together? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Danny Phantom, Twilight, Misc. Books, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Bleach.
wuz up! peeps!
Hi! i'm Katrina. my friend Brandi and i share this account. thats why its peaceBABES
well im obsessed with twilight and shes obsessed with danny phantom sooo twilight stories are prob. mine som maybe hers. bu danny phantom stories are DEFINATLY hers. we cant spell worth a dang.
I'm a brunette and i'm a cutie,
mess with me i'll kick your booty.
redheads are smart.
blondes think they're cool.
well think again cuz brunettes RULE!
With his sense of humor...
He can cheer you up when your feeling down
With his booming laugh...
He can end an awkward silence
With his scary large muscels...
He can scare away anyone who wants to hurt you
That's why I love him
He's mine so back off!
For all you Grly Grls,
Try not to impersonate Barbie
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
Another quote(Sad though):
"Saying goodbye is never easy; it doesnt matter how much time you have to say it."
17 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Have a friend push you down the aisle in a shopping cart as you yell "THE REDNECKS ARE COMING! THE REDNECKS ARE COMING!"
17. Shout at the top of your lungs "VALDEMORT IS TAKING OVER!" and count how many people turn to look at you
When all else fails, read the directions.
Someone told me that it was illegal to kill someone just because they pissed you off...crap...
I'm not a tomboy, I'm just better than you.
I am who I am and I be who I be, you can kiss my ass if you don't like what you see.
I rather be hated for who I am, then loved for something I'm not.
Party hard, rock and roll. We're the class you can't control
I'm not clumsy, I just think faster than I move.
I'm not random, I just think quicker than you. Jealous?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Does the noise in my head bother you?
When it rains at my party, we dance in the rain.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Being mature is overrated.
I'm the kind of kid who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
When I was younger, my parents encouraged me to walk and talk. Now, all they want me to do is sit down and shut up!
COPY AND PASTE INTO PROFILE IF ANY APPLY TO U!
If you are obsessed with DANNY PHANTOM, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your friends don't really like DANNY PHANTOM, but you don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with TWILIGHT, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
Truthful Quotes and Statistics.
According to the latest figures, 43 percent of all statistics are utterly worthless.
Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.
Tell the truth and run.
Smile! It makes them wonder what you're up to.
Friends come, and friends go, but enemies accumulate.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense..
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
Generally, generalizations are wrong.
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye mad.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.
Life is like a box of chocolates - it's full of nuts.
The Truth is out there. So what are you doing here?
If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
Whatever you are, be a good one.
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
The difficulty is not so great as to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
Belief gets in the way of learning.
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?
When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.
Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
We don't live in the world of reality, we live in the world of how we percieve reality.
If God had intended Man to smoke, he would have set him on fire.
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.
Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every 2 months.
Cynics are made, not born.
Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
OMG! i'm so sad right now!
Brandi is moving and she will be in another school district!
I'LL MISS YOU BRANDI!!
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would ignore this.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for a while.
STUFF TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you. 2. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but intentionally push the wrong ones.
3. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
4. Drop something and wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream, "That's mine!"
5. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
6. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
7. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
8. Randomly ask, "Did you feel that?" When they look at you curiously, begin to explain your theory that a troll has made its way into the building, become more panicked by the minute.
9. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally. As they are getting off, tell them you "know of a medicine that can cure that?"
10. When the doors close, announce to the others in a voice of forced calm, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
11. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
12. Crack open your briefcase or purse and peer inside periodically while whispering, "Got enough air in there?"
13. Stand silently and motionless in the corner facing the wall, without getting off. If someone approaches you, turn around and try to bite them.
14. Stare at another pAs senger for a while and then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
15. Stare manically and grin at another pas senger for an extended amount of time before announcing, "I have new socks on."
16. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other pas sengers in an unnecessarily loud voice, "This is MY personal space!"
17.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button
Yes, as yinz heard, i am moving to a new school district. In two and a half days(The half day is the day before thanksgiving break) So i will make the best of my remaining school days, and (And then cry the day before my last, i am serious, i ama gonna bawl.)
So, nothing else is of interest right now, so byes.
BANANA PHONE! HA.HA.HAHA! post this on your profile if you are extremely random
98 percent of the population would die if Johnny Depp said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the 2 percent that is laughing your ass off
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
All the good men in this world are either gay, taken, or fictional charaters. Copy if true
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it to anyone, copy and paste this in your profile
If you are always the last picked in gym class, and if you don't care, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." copy and paste this into your profile if you didn't even know sexy was gone
Okay...so there's this thing called retarded-ness and me and my freinds, well...We've gone pro.
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have.
guns dont kill people, uh-uh, i kill people ch-ch with guns
If you are obsessed with Danny Phantom, copy this into your profile.If you are going into Danny Phantom withdrawl, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have Phantom Phever and you know you do, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you freak out when you get a 91, not because of how you thought that you would do previously, but because in Danny Phantom: Teacher of the Year Danny got a 91 on his English exam, copy and paste this into your profile.
If every time the first answer to a test is "D," you laugh silently (or out loud) because of Danny Phantom: The Ultimate Enemy, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Some people think I'm insane. If you've ever been called insane before, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
When you dial a mental hospital:
Welcome to Psychiatric World. If you are obsessive-complusive, please press one repeatedly.
If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the phone so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you are delusional and hallucinate, please be aware that the thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God- forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley bored, Gem W, Bara- Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Carzy Billie Joe loving freak, shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/ fairy to be, The Gypsy- Pirate Queen, MCR Rocks, Andrew Laplante, 2wingo, Dannyphantomfreeek, xXPeaceBabesXx.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
Awesome Adam Lambert quotes
"anyone who feels wierd or different, screw it."
"im like your boy next door who decided that he wanted to be a rebel one day. so.. im a nice rebel."
"i wasnt popular in high school. i was the wierd kid. so to all you wierd kids out there-you can do it!"
"i can sang!"
Hey it's Brandi, i might have not updated in a while well, because i share another account with my cousin.
So and i am updating my story as fast as i can.
I love fanfiction, and only because I have many reviews for my one story Start All Over.
|Community:||Awesome ghost/Danny Phantom Stories|
|Focus:||Cartoons Danny Phantom|