Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Gosh. Wow. Okay. So I just re-read what I wrote below (it's been a while since I updated my profile...) and gosh. Just. No words. I was really...perky? I don't know, but it's been more than three years since I wrote that, and it's a weird flash from the past. I kept it down there for posterity's sake, mostly because it just amuses the hell out of me. So enjoy, at my own expense, and we can laugh together.
So, the older me is here now. My name is still Kat, but I'm almost 20 now (how time flies...) and I'm in college. Still like books, still like (some) TV. My new addiction is Sherlock, just because it's pretty damn awesome. Now, as I'm rereading the stuff below, I realize that a lot of stuff is actually similar, but I'm a very different person in how I approach them. Cool to have that sort of hindsight, I suppose. Still the same - love horses, have cats, love music, am enchanted by snow, still bike, and I am most certainly still a "socially adept nerd," as I so eloquently put it all those years ago. But I'd like to think that I've come a long way. Spent a year abroad. Got a job (or two). Started college! Read some more, wrote a bit less, met a boy, lost a boy, made some new friends, questioned my sanity, questioned my place in this world, and ended up in a life that makes me quite happy. So, progress. Yay. (No more exclamation points - I used up my right to those as a sixteen-year-old). Now, I haven't written in a while, and may not for a while (Chem lecture. All I need to say. For those of you who were science majors in college, well, you get it.) But I felt, for myself, I needed to update this. So here it is. Hi. Enjoy.
"Hey everyone. Some stuff about me!!
- My name is Kat (well, actually it's a nickname but no one calls me by my real name).
- I'm sixteen years old.
- Other media I like includes: Bones, House M.D., Leverage, Glee, Chuck, and Dexter (all awesome TV Shows); Golden Compass, Black Stallion series, Lord of the Rings, and tons of other books (I love reading). I like a lot of movies, though not many of them inspire the writing spirit in me (except books that are made into movies, though the books are usually better. It's the books that inspire me.
- I am addicted to and infaturated with horses! I love them so much and would be one if I could. My favorite horse is named Magic, though technically she's a pony. I adore her!!
- I love listening to music; it is my ultimate inspiration.
- I have one absolutely spoiled cat whom I adore.
- I am learning to play piano because I think it is so beautiful!
- I love snow and my favorite holiday is Christmas (personally, I'm not Christian. I'm more of an agnostic, but I feel that everyone has the right to their own religion. It is a personal choice and should stay that way. It shouldn't ever negatively affect people's relationships. Religious wars make no sense to me, not that war really ever makes sense).
- I'm a democrat, though I feel the same way about political views that I do about religion. I have friends who are republicans or independents, but it never affects our relationships. If anything, it's cool to discuss politics and see things from different perspectives.
- Though I do love snow, Spring is my favorite season (hence the account name).
- I am a socially adept nerd and I admit it. Nerds are cool! I love science and how things work, especially diseases. I like Biology and Chemistry, but I really can't stand Physics.
- I am a recreational gymnast, though I used to be on a team.
- I love to ride bikes, but I can't easily do it often where I live because I live in a big city.
- I love Reviews! They make me smile!
- I love running, and I'm on the track team.
- I am academically motivated, and strive to be the best I can be! Cheesy, I know, but true.
So, I hope you know me better now! If we have something in common (or something unique and different, either way), feel free to let me know! I love to talk about things with new friends! I also hope that you like my stories!"
This is something I found on "Orelina aka. ME's" profile. It's hilarious!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Unsafe External Link