ok, I decided to re-do my profile- the other one was getting on my nerves and I'm bored! lol. any way, here's a lil bout me.
Name: Maridean (Its pronounced like Mary and Dean put together. idk, my parents are weird.)
I have breasticles, not testicles, for all those who are wondering. so yay! moving on.
Umh... I LOVE art. I don't really know how to explain it. It's an escape for me because it comes in so many forms, music, visual, verbal, literary.. Its the one safety net I can always rely on. And it tends to match my mood. If I'm feelin wordy, I write stories, if I'm upset I write poetry, if I have built up stress or energy I throw paint, if I'm calm I draw, if I feel like actin stupid I dance, and I ALWAYS listen to music.
I am from Texas, though to be honest I don't like it here. The whole western/ religion theme doesn't suit me, although I suppose any other place could be like that. So once I go to college I'm determined to go somewhere that lacks cow hides, guns and churches on every block.
Fave Color: I'm known in my lil country hick town for wearin alot of black, but I'm an artist so really I love all the colors of the rainbow. but what really annoys me is when things aren't in rainbow order (which is purple blue green yellow orange red pink, for those who didn't know). seriously, I won't eat at a restaurant up the rode cause their flower pots are in this order from right to left: Blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, red. Seriously! they got em all right but the blue and purple. I know that's sad and slightly pathetic but whatever.
Fave band/ artist: Umh... never gonna be able to tell. I listen to EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!! but I would have to say top 5 are:
-A Day To Remember
Fave Song: trying to ask me my fave song is worse then asking my fave band. I really can't begin to tell you. But the ones I frequently listen too when I write or draw are:
-My obsession(Cinema Bizarre)
-Better Than I Know Myself (Adam Lambert)
-Maybe I'm Wrong (BC Jean)
-What You Want (Evanescence)
- Have Faith In Me or If It Means Alot to You (A Day To Remember)
-Step Right Up (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
-You Lost Me (Christinia Aguilera)
Fave Movie: idk, again, there's lots. Moulin Rouge, Phantom Of the Opera, How to Deal, Rent, The Birdcage, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo... idk. :) Depends on what mood I'm in I guess. But I LOVE Tim Burton films
Fave place: mainly in a field in the middle of no where, especially when it's about to rain! i love the rain...
Fave Hobie: Writing- duh!! and anything to do with art. draw, paint, sing (i can NOT sing, but i do it anyway. hey no laughing, we all have our strange habit), oh and I have strange obsession with ink. I don't have any tattoos yet though becaus I can never think of something that would be meaningful enough to put on my body.
Biggest Pet Peve: I only really have one. I don't like prejudices against gays, races, differences of any kind. I belive it takes all kinds to make this crazy life worth living.
Personally, I'm bi, but tend to prefer women. In my mind, all women just seem to have a certain beauty and flow, and I just love it.
anyway. I have a lot of stories pending. I just haven't typed them. I have carpal tunnel in one wrist and nerve damage in the other, which sucks if you're an artist and you like to write. but anyway, it might be some time before I post things, but it'll happen eventually. :)
also, in case I forget to mention it in the story, in Fangs, Blood and Complications, the characters belong completely to Stephenie Meyer and her genius mind. a friend just wanted me to try experimenting with other characters. no, its really not something I do often. to be honest this is my first. all my other characters come out of my weirdo mind. I'm a very visual person with an insane imagination.
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
What the gesture means...
HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
Hey guys! I'm Back!!! well sorta. I know I haven't posted anything in so long its insane. But I've been focusing on my art lately. Some colleges saw some of my art and wanted me to do some more so.. yah, I'm gunnna try to write again. whooohoooo!
And for all those who are into poetry, I now have a profile on Poetry Soup!! Find me, my profile name is still Maridean.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link