Poll: Which one of my fanfics is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, and Thor.
Hello, I am spockjasperlokizukowriting (or that's just my pen-name). Hurrah for obscenely long usernames! For short, call me Belia.
Named for what my obsessions are, I'll mainly stick to those general fandoms when it comes to writing or reviewing. I was previously spockjasperzukowriting, but my interests have taken a gradual shift and have now mainly turned into Loki, from the recent Thor movie, Spock from Star Trek, Zuko from Avatar: the Last Airbender, and of course, writing, which is something that'll never become old in my little world.
Well, a little bit about me... I'm a sadistic writer with scattered likings in pairings. I enjoy a ton of romance, sprinkles of action, and hilariously in-character dialogue. I love to write close to the actual source, so chapters will be written like the writing of the episodes of Avatar, or maybe like a chapter written by Stephenie Meyer, or maybe like the dialogue and plot twists incorporated within the Star Trek franchise. I'm very detailed-- I will for sure drag things out into long chapters with enticing imagery and addictive emotional roller-coasters. I will usually be slow in updates, for I have so many projects going on at once that it's hard to keep track of it all! I also have a life and am frequented with severe bouts of writers block. Probably not much of an excuse, but I prefer time to plot and plan my evil doings in the story. If I magically have an updating spree, feel in luck. Those are very rare...oh yes, very rare indeed.
I have a separate deviantart account under the name spockjasperlokizuko, and the main purpose of which is to draw the OCs in the fanfics below. Only OCs for the Gap are up so far. I'm a horrible artist, but my style so far seems to be no faces and awful proportions.
All standard disclaimers apply: I do not own Star Trek, Twilight, anything from the Thor-Marvel Universe, or Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I am on deviantart, should you chose to look me up there. spockjasperlokizuko.deviantart.com
I also have a tumblr! (Though I'm rather new and just post random things with funny GIFs): spockjasperlokizukowriting.tumblr.com
UPDATE: The Gap- My first Thor-Marvel related fanfic. I've recently come out with the first chapter and the next few are very quickly on their way. It's a mingling of AU, Pride and Prejudice, and a wonderful ton of Loki being a complete bad-ass. What's not to love? Chapters one through ten are posted. HIATUS
Summary: Isla Selvig, the daughter of the renowned scientist, is being moved to the central of a city, the suburbs of which rain and snow like there's no tomorrow. Amidst the tepid welcome she meets the Asgards, an eccentric and mysterious family with one particular son of green eyes. The paralleling personalities of her neighbors only worsen when Andy Coulson, the son of a SHIELD operative, intervenes. Isla is about to discover that the Asgards are little as they seem...
Pairings: Loki/OC, Coulson/OC, Thor/Jane, Loki/Sif, Fandral/Sif, Odin/Frigga, Dr. Selvig/OC
Rating: T for some violence, cursing, and mild sensuality.
2) Inspiration for the title came from the song by the Birds of Tokyo. The Gap is a great rock anthem, the lyrics from whom gave me inspiration for the story, and thus I feel it only necessary to thank them for writing the song. It's available on iTunes, with some sample versions of it on YouTube if you want to listen first. Other writing music? Metric, old Christmas music, the Swoon Collection III, and another Birds of Tokyo song, Waiting For the Wolves.
3) Check out Loki's Little Helper's Thor fanfiction, Grounded, while you have time! It's absolutely wonderful and the story is gripping.
4) The characters in this story have pseudonames by which they hide under. So, here's how it goes: Thor/Tom, Loki/Loren, Fandral/Finley, Volstagg/Vlad, Hogun/Hayden, Odin/Owen, Frigga/Fiona, Benjamin/Byleistr. Only Laufey doesn't go under a guise. The Messenger is simply known as the Messenger.
5) I'm a crap artist, but together with Loki's Little Helper, there's been quite the accumulation of fanart for this story. All pictures are in a folder on my deviantart page.
UPDATE: Illuminate Dawn- I have posted up Illuminate Dawn, another Airbenderfic that I am steadily falling in love with. I hope that you enjoy it, and it's got a unique pairing (Zuko/Yue or Zue) and parallel universe story line involving complicated twists and turns. I'll try and see if I can keep up with myself. Prologue through chapters four are up. HIATUS
Summary: Ursa, foreseeing the growing madness of Fire Lord Ozai, takes away her newly born son and leaves him on the doorsteps of rich merchants in the secluded Northern Water Tribe. Her son, Zuko, quickly grows up into a prodigal son, learning to master his element, fire, through the technique of waterbending. He is mocked and pushed back under the superstition that he is Fire Nation, but he struggles and thrives in the city of ice. His salvation is the princess anointed by the Moon Spirit, Yue. Zuko hates the Fire Nation with all his heart, and does anything he can to spin the war in the Avatar's favor when he comes to master waterbending. But the Fire Nation is tricky and persistment, and to his immense horror does Zuko learn that his tribe was true all along...he is Prince Zuko, son of Fire Lord Ozai and heir to the throne.
Pairing(s): Zue, Kataang, Tokka, Peti/Nayeli, and a very, very slight hinting of one-sided Zutara (Katara's side, that is).
1) I have a banner (courtesy, as per usual, from the fantastic SmilinForYa) for the prologue of this story.
2) I have a banner (courtesy of the amazing SmilinForYa) for the first chapter of the story.
3) I have a banner for chapter two of this story! Woot! Thanks SmilinForYa! Seriously, if you guys haven't gotten the clue yet, she's totally awesome!
4) I have a banner for chapter three, part one: The Test. :) Thanks so much SmilinForYa!
UPDATE: Hiding My Masked Affection- I have put up my first Airbenderfic, Hiding My Masked Affection! Chapter thirteen is up and I am writing chapter fourteen. It's helpful if you have seen the cartoon series when you read this, but if you haven't, I hope you can still try and work it out. It's set post-war in an alternate universe There's fighting, Katara kicking some major Fire Nation butt, romance, drama (Kataangst), a secret rebellious group and a dark warrior of the night! Eventual pairings of Blutara, Zutara, Sukka, Taang, a tiny bit of Maiko, and Hakoda/OC.
Summary: Katara and her brother Sokka found the long lost Avatar in a sphere of ice one fateful afternoon. The Fire Nation came and took Aang, but unlike the series, they never went after him. Now, two years later, word from their father in the Fire Nation has reached their humble tribe that the war is over-- the entire world saved single-handedly by the young Avatar. Katara and Sokka go to join their father in his new home in the Fire Nation, heartbroken at the situation their dad has put himself in. Katara holds hope that the Fire Nation is good, but an attack by a secret, rebellious group of assassins meant to claim her life proves otherwise. The world begins to shatter, ripping at the loosely stitched seams that Aang had created. The Azkai, the group of rebels, fights against what the young Fire Lord struggles to build. Katara's only light is her masked savior, the warrior of the night who teaches her to fight back...the Blue Spirit.
Pairing(s): Blutara, Yukka, Taang, Hakoda/OC, Kataangst
Rating: T for adult scenes, death, and violence.
1) SmilinForYa, a fabulous author and dedicated Zutarian (like me) has created an awesome banner for this story! Check out her stories when you're bored with waiting for me to update! Trust me, you'll love them!
2) I have a beta for this story! Eleventy7 has been more than helpful for the last few chapters. She has also exclusively helped me with Against the Winds of Fate. Check out Once Around the Sun, her own Zutara fanfic, while you're online!
UPDATE: Against the Winds of Fate- I have also written the first three chapters for Against the Winds of Fate, a piggy pack novel for Hiding My Masked Affection. The events between HMMA and Against the Winds of Fate are the same, but I'm writing the chapters from Sokka, Aang, the Blue Spirit, Suiya, and maybe a little bit of Hakoda's POV.
UPDATE: Poetry- I love Sokka almost as much as I love Zuko and Katara. I've screwed with him emotionally in Against the Winds of Fate and Hiding My Masked Affection, but now I truly want to write a story with angst but a happy ending. I was walking my dog a few weeks back and random images of Sokka kept playing out in my head. This is probably going to be a series of one-shots (I believe it's called drabbling?). This fanfic has a unique pairing. Thanks to Pirate Ninjas of the Abyss. It's a full out one-shot now.
1) Heyhey! I have a banner for this story too! Thanks so much to the famed Zutarian SmilinForYa! You go girl!
Thanks for reading my profile! Now, enjoy my stories!