Author has written 38 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy I-VI, NiGHTS, Mega Man, Grim and Evil, Ninja Turtles, Mario, and Naruto.
I've been a Sonic fan since 1991. I enjoy many Animes and Video Games. I enjoy RPGs and Side Scrollers mainly. Consider me a favorite of the classics, ranging from Super Mario Brothers to lesser known classics like Klonoa. As far as anime goes, I like Miyazaki films and have a very strong dislike for 4Kids entertainment. I do like a lot of the Anime that they've butchered though, including Sonic X and One Piece. Never thought I would be happy to see Funimation get the rights to an anime, but they did an exquisite job dubbing FullMetal Alchemist.
I also draw and sing, I have a DeviantArt account under the name Sonicrose that is horribly lagging in updates. I'm a procrastinator, so forgive me if I haven't gotten to finishing some of my fanfics. I just recently revived Children of the Great War which is now in its completed state.
I created what I call the "Shadow in Love Series" which as yet includes 5 main titles. Some of them have one or more side story which takes place either before, after, or during events in other stories.
1. Flirting Shadows - Shadow/OC (Sara) pairing. Please give it a chance.
1a. First Dates - 4 chapters of how things went from Shadow and Sara dating to mating. -shot for rhyming-
2. Ups and Downs - Shadow's trying to raise a family while a villain is trying to destroy the past and rule the future.
2a. Memoirs of a Robot - Eggman robot E-91, Kunoichi, is the star of this oneshot explaining her perspective on events in Ups and Downs and giving background to events impacting Little Things.
3. Raising Maria - Seems that people liked Shadow's family enough to want to see how Maria grew up.
4. Little Things - "Little Things" and "Ups and Downs" were meant to be well, little things. Short stories about small, inconsequential events in Shadow and Sara's life. As small as talk about bellybuttons to cleaning up after puking babies. Well, it's no little thing. Shadow's son Ash stole the limelight after getting thrown to the wayside in Raising Maria. (Hey, it wasn't titled "Raising Ash")
4a. Hearing Aid - Blitz and Rift (Sonic's sons) got banged up worse than Shadow's family at the end of Little Things. Hearing Aid gets to check in on Rift and tie up his story while showing how the rest of the family's been coping.
4b. Healing Wish - And I crippled Sonic. And Sonic has to cope. XD Hey, I said Sonic's family got banged up a bit. Go METAL!
4c. Midsummer Night's Breeze - A peaceful and short (for once!) recap on what everyone's up to after all's said and done in Little Things. Sadly, I thought this might be the end of things, but it's not. Actually, there's more than this, but I haven't or don't plan on releasing it.
4d. Omedetou Tanjoubi Shadou-kun! Happy Birthday Shadow! - Oneshot. It actually falls somewhere after Ash is born but before Ayame is born, just a little Sara/Shadow interaction thing.
5. Misadventures in Eggman Land - For those of you who wanted to check in on little Ayame, she's a brat and probably going to destroy the world. Way to go Shadow; you the man now dog!
6. Shadow's Nightmare, The Biological Revolution Halloween oneshot. Don't expect a happy ending.
My latest story Angel Wings stars canon characters only, with a guest appearance by a certain OC who seems to bind all my stories together these days lol. Work in progress currently is Iruka's Child, my first Naruto story. -Gasp- it's not Sonic? Nope! :3
Unsafe External Link