Author has written 3 stories for Night World series, Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare, and Vampire Diaries.
"I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face" - Johnny Depp
"You never quit on your music no matter what happens 'cause anytime something bad happens to you thats the one place you can escape to and just let go." - August Rush
"Sanity is a cozy lie"- I don't know
"Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none." - William Shakespeare
"There is no refuge from confession but suicide, and suicide is confession" - Daniel Webster
"Men are natural warriors, but a woman in battle is truly bloodthirsty."- Old Scottish Saying
"Free yourself and the rest will follow." - I don't know
"Love. Its so close to hate its almost Indistinguishable."- Revelations: A Blue Bloods Novel by Melissa de la Cruz
"Almost only really counts in horseshoes and handgrenades." - I don't know
Allison: "When you grow up your heart dies."
"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do you start missing everybody." - Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
Jez to Morgead "so are you going to kill me now or is the engagement just off." - Nightworld: Huntress by L. J. Smith
Quinn: "Give me the knife."
RANDOM QUIZZES AND SURVEY TIME!!
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?