Author has written 5 stories for Phantom Stallion, Life With Derek, Psych, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm 19. I love reading, writing, watching movies, CHRIS EVANS!!!, Norman Reedus, Emily Kinney, hanging out with/talking to my friends, and meeting new people.
Fav. Movies: Pride & Prejudice(2005), Boondock Saints, Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, Pirates of the Caribbean, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Wedding Planner,Sweet Home Alabama, The Notebook, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Monster-in-Law,V for Vendetta, A Knight's Tale, 27 Dresses, The Devil Wears Prada, Blow, and many more!
Fav. TV Shows: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Sons of Anarchy, Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, Life with Derek, House, Merlin, Seinfeld, Law & Order: SVU, Psych, and many more.
Fav. Books/series: A Song of Ice and Fire, Pride and Prejudice, The Fault Beneath Our Stars, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, Phantom Stallion series, Chronicles of Narnia, Emma, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Summer of my German Soldier, V.C. Andrew's The Dollanganger series, The Scarlet Letter, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, and too many more to count.
Fav. Pairings: Lorick*sniffs, Gleggie, Bethyl, Rickdrea, Richonne, Daryl/Amy, Marol, Remadora, Wolfstar, Huna, Romione, Fruna, Hinny, DraMione, Hotly, Morcia, JJ/Will, Dasey, Cuddy/House, Sake, Percabeth, Eleven/River, Amy/Rory, Captain Swan, Snowing, Outlaw Queen, Rumbelle, Red Whale, Scarlet Beauty, Sansa/Tyrion, Ygritte/Jon, Margaery/Joffery, Cartinelli, Philinda, Pepperony, Romanogers, Slexie*cries forvever, MerDer, Calzona, Japril, Jolex
Fav. College Football Team: Alabama University!! Go Roll Tide!!
Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God. -John Bradshaw
Make yourself sheep and wolves will eat you. -Benjamin Franklin
I know not what course others may take but as for me: Give me liberty or give me death!! -Patrick Henry
In matters of principal, stand like a rock. -Thomas Jefferson
The pain doesn't go away. You just make room for it. -Andrea TWD S2e10
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. Charlie Brown in "Peanuts"
When you care about someone, hurt is kind of part of the package. -Beth Greene TWD S4e2
My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel. -Sansa Stark A Storm of Swords, A Song of Ice and Fire
Once she had loved Prince Joffrey with all her heart, and admired and trusted her his mother, the queen. They had repaid that love and trust with her father's head. Sansa would never make that mistake again. -Sansa Stark A Clash of Kings, A Song of Ice and Fire
“My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind...and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That's why I read so much Jon Snow.” -Tyrion Lannister Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire
Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what's on the other side? -Tyrion Lannister Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire
Don't fight for a king. Don't fight for his kingdoms. Don't fight for honor, don't fight for glory, don't fight for riches, because you won't get any. This is your city Stannis means to sack. That's your gate he's ramming. If he gets in it will be your house that burns. Your gold he steals, your women he rapes. Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them! -Tyrion Lannister Game of Thrones S2e9
Let me tell you something, Bastard. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you. -Tyrion Lannister Game of Throne S1e1
17Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!", or "I choose YOU, PIKACHU!!"
16. Have a friend push you down the aisle in a shopping cart as you yell "THE REDNECKS ARE COMING! THE REDNECKS ARE COMING!"
17. Shout at the top of your lungs "WALDEMORT IS TAKING OVER!" and count how many people turn to look at you.
Think of a number.
Now, double it.
Then, add four.
Divide by two.
Subtract the original number.
Is your answer 2?
This is Bunny.
Copy and paste Bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination!
On the other hand, this is Kitty.
Kitty is Bunny's nemesis. Or evil accomplice. Nobody really knows.
Either way, copy and paste Kitty as well, or Bunny will get lonely!
If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do?
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If keyboards hate you, copy and paste this.
Kids who move around a lot can be really messed up...or we can be pretty awesome. I like to think the latter.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity got framed.
Two things are infinite; infinity, and human stupidity. Not so sure about infinity...
Why be difficult, when with just a little more effort, you can be impossible?
If you can think of a song in relation to almost anything, copy and paste this onto your profile.
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you are in LOVE with fictional characters cut and paste this on your profile
Here's a joke...
there are 3 men who need to get across a lake...
the 1st one prays to God asking for the strength to get across...
he gets big muscles and swims across...
but almost dies 5 times...
the 2nd one prays to God for the strength and the tools he needs to get across...
he gets his big muscles and boat and rows across...
but he almost dies 3 times...
the 3rd one prays to God, for the strength, tools, and the brains...
he turns into a woman...
walks 4 yards...
and crosses the bridge