Author has written 15 stories for Charmed, Law and Order: SVU, Misc. Tv Shows, Roswell, Warehouse 13, Scarlett Letter, World War Z, and Harry Potter.
(Last updated: 08-18-15)
What you might want to know about me.
1. I hope you're enjoying life to the fullest, 'cause it's precious.
2. I procrastinate by listening to music and falling asleep.
3. I am a BIG dog-lover. I like singing, acting, sleeping, reading, fencing (the sport, not the yard accessory), writing, learning, and fangirling.
4. I won't list all my fandoms, but the list of the ones I've written for are only a very small fraction of what I stay up to date with. I am more in-tune with shows, movies, and media than I probably should be. As you can see, I've written stories for multiple fandoms, major and minor, but those aren't my limitations in active/past fandoms. I watch plenty of TV and see plenty of movies - and I pride myself in keeping up with most media things -- though some of the most recent knowledge is lacking due to being a new college student. I also love to adore the best actors and actresses.
5. I'm not GREAT at updating my stories -- it's an unfortunate flaw of mine -- unless they're completely written or only a couple chapters long. Stories that are longer than 10 chapters are unusual for me... unless there's a spark and IIII can't stop the be-e-eat! -- *ahem* I mean words.
6. I grant you access via a key that you can use to open the rusty gates to my imagination. So wander around a bit; hike about the words on my profile; send a PM my way. If you do any of these, you get a virtual red velvet cupcake that my friend made. Yay cupcakes!
1. At the moment, my two incomplete SVU stories are on hold. College studies, college life, and miscellaneous things take up much of my wanted leisure time.
2. However, I have inspiration for a show called Warehouse 13 on SyFy channel. Heard of it? It just finished its last season (5) because it was too expensive to keep running. Don't know what I'm talking about? Want to know what I'm talking about? Go watch it. Warehouse 13, all seasons (only one consists of 20 episodes, the rest are about 13 or less). Anyway, I'm in the process of prepping a story that seems to have a big story basis, Claudia-centric, and will take a while - just letting ya know...also myself so I don't forget.
3. I've decided to do a drastic rewrite on my Charmed story, The Unknown Daughter. The easy part is that I already know the story. The hard part is rewriting my awful writing of my early adolescence. It's coming along.
4. Les Miserables story is in progress. I'm not so obsessed with the musical/movie as much as I was before - mostly because I don't really have anyone to fangirl with on a regular basis. It's probably going to have multiple chapters with Éponine (my fave female character) and Enjolras (the man that deserved more screen time in the movie because he was amazing, though he's on Graceland [USA] so that's good) as the main characters. It's basically a love-drabble for the two with those darned obstacles getting in the way. I don't think it'll be too long, but it may have some alternate chapters or sections apart from the original story. I was playing around with it.
5. I'm also writing a short 'what-if' for Veronica Mars' second season finale, centering around Mac and Cassidy and their complicated relationship. It should be done sooner than later, and I'm pretty excited about it.
6. I'm going through an intense Harry Potter phase right now, specifically about Tonks - love Natalia Tena! (And guess what -- she's got a band! Molotov Jukebox, search 'em on YouTube. They. Are. Amazeballs.)