Author has written 13 stories for Charmed, Law and Order: SVU, Misc. Tv Shows, Roswell, Warehouse 13, Scarlett Letter, and World War Z.
What you might want to know...
1. I hope you have enjoyed life so far.
2. I procrastinate while drinking chocolate milk and watching Netflix.
3. I won't list all my fandoms, but the list of the ones I've written for are only a fraction of what I stay up to date with. I am more in tune with shows, movies, and media than I probably should be. As you can see, I've written stories for multiple fandoms, major and minor, but those aren't my limitations in active/past fandoms. I watch plenty of TV and see plenty of movies - and I pride myself in keeping up with most media things. Or at least the ones that aren't totally useless things to know.
4. I'm not GREAT at updating my stories unless they've completely written or only a couple chapters long. Stories that are longer than 10 chapters are a bit unusual for me.
5. I grant you access via a virtual key that you can use to open the rusty gates to my imagination. So wander around a bit; hike about the words on my profile; send a PM my way. If you do any of these, you get a free virtual cupcake. Yay cupcakes!
6. To add, I'm also a beta reader, and my beta profile is available for stories to read. Don't be shy!
(7.) Also, enjoy the picture of my reflective puppy. Though, he's not really a puppy. He's approximately 10.6 years old, human years, 74.2 in dog years.)
1. At the moment, my two incomplete SVU stories are on hold. School, homework and others take up much of my wanted leisure time.
2. However, I have inspiration for a show called Warehouse 13 on SyFy channel. Heard of it? It was renewed for its 6-episode 5th and final season this April. I'm kinda freaking out, especially after its insane cliffhanger that leaves 2 of the main characters' fates in the balance! Don't know what I'm talking about? Want to know what I'm talking about? Go watch it. Warehouse 13, 4x20: "The Truth Hurts". Anyway, I'm in the process of prepping a story that seems to have a big story basis, Claudia-centric, and will take a while - just letting ya know...also myself so I don't forget.
3. I've also become a big fan of Being Human (UK). I don't have any prompts right now, but if anyone wants to toss me a couple I'd be glad to see if I can work 'em. (I'm a huge shipper for Mitchell and Annie because they're so darn cute together. Their personalities just compliment the other's so darn much.)
4. Les Miserables story is in progress. I'm not so obsessed with the musical/movie as much as I was before - mostly because I don't really have anyone to fangirl with on a regular basis - but it's still going to have multiple chapters with Éponine (my fave female character) and Enjolras (the man that deserved more screen time in the movie because he was amazing, though he's on Graceland so that's good) as the main characters. It's basically a love-drabble for the two with obstacles getting in the way. I don't think it'll be a novel, but there's a slight chance that it'll be an interactive story.
Unsafe External Link