Author has written 16 stories for Charmed, Law and Order: SVU, Misc. Tv Shows, Roswell, Warehouse 13, Scarlett Letter, World War Z, Harry Potter, and Web Shows.
(Last updated: 04-03-17)
Interested fandoms in no particular order (focus):
What you might want to know about me:
1. I hope you're enjoying life to the fullest, 'cause it's precious.
2. I procrastinate by listening to music, watching YouTube and falling asleep.
3. I am a dog-person. I like singing, acting, sleeping, reading, fencing (the sport, not the yardwork), writing, learning, and fangirling.
4. I'm not GREAT at updating my stories -- it's an unfortunate flaw of mine -- unless they're completely written or only a couple chapters long. Stories that are longer than 10 chapters are unusual for me... unless there's a spark and IIII can't stop the be-e-eat! -- *ahem* I mean words.
1. At the moment, my incomplete SVU stories are ON HOLD. College studies, college life, and miscellaneous things take up much of my wanted leisure time.
2. However, I have inspiration for a Scorpion story. I'm in the process of writing a Happy-centric story and will probably take a while -- just letting ya know...also myself so I don't forget.
3. I've decided to do a drastic rewrite on my Charmed story, The Unknown Daughter. The easy part is that I already know the story. The hard part is rewriting my awful writing of early adolescence. It's coming along.
4. I'm writing a short 'what-if' for Veronica Mars' second season finale, centering around Mac and Cassidy and their complicated relationship. I thought it would be done sooner than later, but hey, it's been more than a year and I'm not much further. If you're interested, message me with encouragement!
5. I'm going through a Harry Potter phase right now, specifically about Tonks - love Natalia Tena! - so expect another story, probably.
6. Markiplier is on my mind right now, specifically a story about Darkiplier. I recently lost some material due to outdated technology and apps not working. No idea when I'll get it on here, but I'm entertained by my storyline. *Update: 3 somewhat connected one-shots have been posted as a single story; very twisted.*
7. A Critical Role story will be posted soon on A03, under the same account. *Update: Chapter 1 is up!*