Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Me?
Every Abortion Is Just:
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you HATE child abusing like me copy and paste this to your profile.
I just want you all to know that if you ever feel alone, or unloved. The best thing to do is to pray. God is your friend. He is a friend who's word you MUST obey. He's always with you. And he does love you. Remember that you're forgiven. If you were or want to be saved but have given your virginity to someone else, when you accept Jesus into your heart, consider yourself a virgin from then on. So remember the Lord can take all of your impurities and make them purities. You are safe with him and you can confess anything. Ask for forgiveness and you ARE FORGIVEN! You ARE LOVED! No matter what. In any case, any situation, anything that's happened, God will forgive you. He's always there. Everything happens for a reason. Even the bad things. It's a part of life and we have to understand what it's like to feel pain and loss, love and hatred... And to get a taste of the goodness the world has.
We have to accept Jesus into our hearts to be accepted into Heaven. Otherwise we'd burn an eternity. Heartbreak is just another part of life. You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your Prince and you have to kiss a lot of beauties until your Princess arrives. But never feel the need to do anything more than kiss that Prince/Princess while you are engaged or dating. Because then you are diobeying Jesus's wishes. And while you take your time with the frogs/beauties you must kiss do not give in to temptation. Girls, the boy you want to have share your virginity with should be your husband. If they want you before your married and pressure you, I assure you they are most likely not a man of God's word because why would a man of the same faith and religion want to risk both of your souls? Just for the pleasure...? It is not worth it.
In this situation you would be feeling a feeling of lust. Lust may sometimes be confused by the feeling of love. You may not love their attitute or interests, but you love what they represent I.E. Sex. You love the way they look. And this feeling spreads when you kiss. It makes you want them even MORE! It's a difficult teptation to resist. But resist you must. Lust was created by Satan to as I would put it, 'Lure the fates into his dungeon of destruction and doom.'
If you really feel the need to have sexual activity, do it yourself! Because as much as you may want this specific person, they'll seem insignificant later on in life. Even if it doesnt seem that way now. And years later you dont want to think back to when you lost your virginity and say, "Oh yeah, that guy I lost my virginity...Oh shoot, what was his name?!" You want to say, "I remember on my wedding night when I lost my virginity to my wife/husband... It was the most unforgetable night of my life. I'm so glad I waited."
Feel honored that you were given this chance or second chance. God will always forgive you. But you should NOT go and sin regularly and on purpose. If you do, pray He'll forgive you. And He will... Because he loves you.
Try to wait until your married to have a sexual relationship with your true love. Trust me, it's the best idea.
I've been there.
"The Hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"
Effective Ways On How To Annoy/Scare/Weird Out The Living Daylights Outta People (on elevators, in computer labs, etc.)
1. Repeat everything the person says in a question.
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World." incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer nametags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh no, not now, damn motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally. (Brian can do this and actually sound like a real cat... him and bolly started speaking cat back and forth and it was hysterical!)
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say, "I wonder what all these do." and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
25. Ask every passenger that goes up if you can press the button for them.
26. Log on to a computer, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream: "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
27. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.
28. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the dang thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.
29. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.
30. Bring a chain saw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
31. Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
32. If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" whenever there is processing time required.
33. Print out the complete works of Shakespeare, and then when it's all done (two days later) say that all you wanted was one line.
34. Put a large, gold-framed portrait of the British Royal Family on your desk and loudly proclaim that it inspires you.
35. Send e-mails constantly to the person next to you.
36. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
37. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
38. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
39. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
40. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
41. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
42. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
43. Swat at flies that don't exist.
44. Dance, while drumming noisily against the walls.
Favorite Television Shows: That' 70s Show, SEX AND THE CITY, Tosh.0
Favorite Books: Twilight Saga, Vampire Academy Series, Vampire Diaries
Favorite Colors: Purple, black
I am GREAT company.
Okay I'll admit it! I am a Disney freak! And I LOVE Ugly Betty. There I said it! Also, I would definetly be Samantha Jones out of all of the Sex and the City peoples. Ohhhh yeaaahhh.