Author has written 18 stories for Naruto.
Almost grown up, this girl is about to spread her wings... Phfttt.
Pairings I like:
1) Naruto x Kakashi (I like this pairing a lot. I think they're both sweet and made for each other. With their moments in both manga and anime, I'm surprise that there is little fiction of them. T.T)
2) Sasuke x Kakashi (This pairing comes second. Again, they have their moments in the manga and anime. However, this pairing is like the complete opposite of NaruKaka. NaruKaka, in my opinion, is much more sweeter. SasuKaka, is made for angst and violence. Perfect for a moody day. ;D)
3) Itachi x Kakashi (Well, they both are in ANBU, right? Maybe they have a few moment with each other. Besides, the people who wrote this pairing rocks!)
4) Gai x Kakashi (The exact opposite of one another. People always said that people that are the opposite of them made a perfect couple. Besides, I love their moment in the anime. So damn hilarious! Especially from the episode, "Kakashi, My Eternal Rival." Hahaha, acorns!!)
5) Sai x Naruto (Again, funny moments in the manga and anime!)
6) Yamato x Kakashi/ Kakashi x Yamato (This is like the only pairing I don't mind Kakashi being top or bottom. Both of them are so very sweet...)
7) Sasuke x Naruto/ Naruto x Sasuke (The influence of this pairing's popularity. Besides, they're canon. :D)
1) Naruto x Hinata (I want to slap Naruto for not noticing Hinata! I mean, what the hell, man?! Stop chasing that pink-haired @#&%#, and open your eyes, idiot! She's been waiting for you to notice her like, since, forever! Unlike Sakura, she's patient, kind and caring. And she could cook, too!)
2) Sasuke x Hinata (Exact opposite, people. Exact opposite.)
3) Kakashi x Anko (A lazy, perverted jounin A hyperactive, sadist special jounin = HHHOOTTTT!!!
4) Neji x Tenten (Just because)
5) Gai x Shizune (I think they're in the same team. So...)
Pairings I DON'T like:
1) Naruto x Sakura (I mean, she's practically punched him all the time and always relied on him to bring back Sasuke-kun!!! See, even after Sasuke tried to kill her twice, she's still calling him Sasuke-kun! Fucking #%.)
2) Kakashi x Sakura (Eww, gross! What did Sakura do to deserve Kakashi?! Fucking Sakuratards.)
3) Lee x Sakura (Sakura do not appreciate anyone, especially Lee, except Sasuke-kun)
4) Kakashi x Iruka (No offense, KakaIru fans. I just don't get it.)
5) Neji x Sakura (...)
6) ANYONE x Sakura (Does any of you ever thought that Sakura might just be like Tsunade in the future, without any husband? Instead of pairing her with just practically everyone in the Naruto-verse or any other universe?)
Put this on your
Translations: Japan - English (((not by me!)))
Jobun = Foreword
Ichi = One
Haru = Spring
Sayonara = Goodbye
Moshi moshi? = Hello? ("Moshi moshi?", is something they say everytime they answer the phone)
Oh dear Kami-sama = Oh dear Lord / Oh dear God
Nakama = It can mean friend, but has a much stronger meaning to it like: Super-duper-bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world-where-nothing-can-ever-ever-ever-EVER-tear-us-apart...
Koibito / Amate = Lover
Anata = means 'you' but also can mean 'dear'
Koi = Love
Koishii = Dearest / Sweetheart
Ichizoku = Family or Clan, ex. The Uchiha Ichizoku (The Uchiha Clan)
Otou-sama, Otou-san, Otou-chan, Tou-sama, Tou-san, Tou-chan, Chichioya (Chichiue),'Oyaji' = Father, dad, 'Old man'
Okaa-sama, Okaa-san, Okaa-chan, Kaa-sama, Kaa-san, Kaa-chan, Hahaoya (Hahaue) = Mother, mom
Onii-sama, Onii-san, Onii-chan, Nii-sama, Nii-san, Nii-chan, Aniki, Ani, (Name, ex. Naruto)-nii = Older brother, Big brother, (Ani) brother equally, big brother (Naruto)
Onee-sama, Onee-san, Onee-chan, Nee-sama, Nee-san, Nee-chan, (Name, ex. Sakura)-nee = Older sister, Big sister, big sister (Sakura)
Otouto-sama, Otouto-san, Otouto-kun, Otouto-chan, Otouto, (Name, ex. Sasuke)-otouto = Younger brother, little brother, baby brother, little brother (Sasuke)
Imouto-sama, Imouto-san, Imouto-chan, Imouto, (Name, ex. Hanabi)-imouto = Younger sister, little sister, baby sister, little sister (Hanabi)
Ojii-sama, Ojii-san, Ojii-chan, Jii-sama, Jii-san, Jii-chan, 'Oyaji' = Grandfather, 'Old man'
Obaa-sama, Obaa-san, Obaa-chan, Baa-sama, Baa-san, Baa-chan, Sobo = Grandmother, Granny, 'Old hag'
Oji-sama, Oji-san, Oji-chan, Ji-sama, Ji-san, Ji-chan = Uncle
Itoko-sama, Itoko-san, Itoko-kun, Itoko-chan = Cousin
Ossan = Old man / Mister
Onna = Woman
Gaki = Brat
-sama = For higher status, ex. Hokage, Clan Head, ex. Tsunade-sama, Hiashi-sama
-san = For people you respect, ex. Kakashi-san, or with surname only: Hatake-san
-kun = For a boy / man you are familiar with, ex. Sasuke-kun
-chan = For a girl woman you are familiar with, also refered to cute, ex. Sakura-chan
-sensei = For a teacher, doctor, ex. Iruka-sensei, Tsunade-sensei
-taichou = For a captain, ex. Hatake-taichou (Captain Hatake)
-shishou = For boss or a teacher in a job, ex. Tsunade-shishou (By Sakura)
-senpai = For a senior in school or in a job, ex. Neji-senpai
-kouhai (Sp?) = For a junior in school or in a job, ex. Naruto-kouhai
This year, 2014, I will not be updating any stories as in November, I will be taking an important exam that will determine my future and career. So please bear my absence for a little while, and I will be active again in the month of December. Thank you.
The stories that I will be updating:
When Love Wavers --> Need to revise plot and timeline. Characters need to be kept in personality, especially Kakashi.
Relationship: The Baby --> A sequel to Relationship and Relationship: Pregnancy.
Mad Uchiha --> I had said that I will finish it and god damn, I will finish it.
You're My Greatest Desire --> I need to revise the plot first, so this will take a while. And Goddamn, Kakashi needs to man up. XD
|Community:||Subduing the Copy-Ninja|