Poll: What is your favourite book series? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Darkest Powers, Vampire Academy, Misc. Books, and Secret Life of the American Teenager.
Random Questions From Tumblr - November 15th, 2012.
1. Name: Jessica.
2. Zodiac Sign: Taurus.
3. Hair Colour: Black-Brown.
4. Hair Length: Medium-Long.
5: Eye Colour: Chocolate Brown.
6: Hairstyle: Usually kept down at school - waves, curls, or straightened or, at home, in a bun or ponytail.
7: Height: 5' 9"
8. Braces: None.
9. Glasses: Need them but refuse to get a pair.
10. Favourite Colour: Ruby Red.
[This or That]
11. Drunk or High: Drunk
12. Phone or Online: Online on my phone (Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it, too?)
13. Summer or Winter: Summer
14. Autumn or Spring: Spring
15. Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
16. Night or Day: Night
17. Oranges or Apples: Apples
18. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
19. Manicure or Pedicure: I need a pedicure, but I’ll go with manicure because I giggle when other people touch my feet.
20. Your Birthday or Christmas: Christmas.
21. Chocolate or Flowers: Chocolate.
[Last time I]
22. Hugged Someone: My litter sister, about four hours ago.
23. Last Time You Ate: An hour ago. Grilled Cheese. Yummy.
24. Changed a Diaper: Two days ago. Gross.
25. Got My Nails Done: A few months ago. I normally do it myself.
26. Went to a Baptism: Many years ago. I fell asleep somewhere at the beginning and hours later, when I woke up, it was still going on. I blame the old lady sleeping behind me. She set a bad example.
27. Broke a Bone: Never.
28. Are there any bruises on your body?
Yes, the dishwasher and I had an unfortunate little run-in.
29. Have you ever liked someone who your friends HATED?
LOL. Yes & I sat right between them as well. That was one interesting semester, I’ll tell you that much.
30. What is on your mind?
That Captain Hook and Red Riding Hood from Once Upon a Time would make such a cute couple. I am apparently on such a crackship, I know.
31. There’s a serial killer in your house, what do you do?
I would put my hands out, and say, “Make it quick.” And then pull back and say, “Too slow.” Then run.
32. If you had to eat one of your organs for some weird, strange reason, which would you eat?
I’d eat a kidney. I have two, so I can lose one, keep the other, and live.
33. Do you have any collections of something?
Yes, bus transfers. Every time I go on the bus, I need a transfer and then I shove it in the left pocket of my backpack. I never toss them away, either. They just add up.
34. What was the last public humiliation you had?
In September, during my drama class. We were playing a miming game, and I had to mime sneaking out. The result was some weird hybrid between the Grinch that stole Christmas and a serpent. It was so bad that a girl in the class asked me later on in the day what happened.
35. Are you a lover or a fighter?
Neither. A survivor.
36. Name one thing that makes you feel great.
Putting on my boxing gloves.
“Hello, Mother.” And then have it be my father.
38. Will you be in a relationship next month?
If that happens, I will be so surprised.
39. What makes you happy?
Shoes, Hats, & hitting things.
40. Have you ever had a facebook?
Yeah, I used to, then I upgraded to timeline. Ten minutes later, I was swearing in three languages. I got rid of it and now, I can’t be happier.
41. Have you ever gone camping?
Only if a blanket & chair fort in my living room when I was five counts.
STORIES - I apologize, but my current stories are all on hiatus until further notice due to writer's block.
My version of The Reckoning - COMPLETE.
Complications - In Progress.
A Ghost Seeing True Love - In Progress.
A Series of Events - In Progress.
Wanted, One-Shot - COMPLETE.