Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
I've been a Harry Potter fan since forever.
I have an unhealthy obsession with TV shows. If I hear that a TV show is good then I will watch it, irrespective of the genre.
I am also a movie fanatic. As you may have realized on seeing my username, my all time favorite movie is 'The Usual Suspects'.
Last but not the least, I am a huge fan of Chelsea Football Club!
Pairings that I Like:
Hermione with any guy other than Harry. Ron in particular.
Daphne with any guy other than Harry
Draco with any girl except Ginny or Pansy
Student Teacher Pairings
Books 6 & 7: Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows
Some Stats and Views about My Stories:
Thanks for the overwhelming response to my first attempt at fanfiction - The Wrong Choice. Last time I checked, 1141 people had listed the story as a favorite.
I was a little disappointed with my other completed story, The Prisoners of Azkaban, as in the end it turned out to be a major bashfest. Even though the story didn't work out that well, on last count, a total of 661 people had listed it as a favorite. I really like the 'Harry in Azkaban' premise. Maybe I'll give it a shot again, after my current stories are completed.
I have also written a short humorous story titled Dobby's Warning. I'd expected it to be flamed, but it ended up getting a pretty positive response making it to favorites list of 87 people. If you're looking for a chuckle, you might want to check it out!
I apologize for the extremely abrupt ending in the case of The Power Triangle. If you've not started reading the story already, I'd urge you not to read it.
My current Work in Progress is titled and Moving On. Its moving at a steady pace and I'm very pleased with the response that I've got for it so far.
Some General Views:
1. I completely despise Ronald Weasley and Draco Malfoy. If you like any one of them, then I would not advise you to read my stories.
2. The Unforgivable torture curse was a rather interesting tool provided by JKR and I cannot understand as to why people insist on using sexual abuse in their stories. I hate stories in which Harry's love interest is sexually abused. So, if you're of a sadistic nature and enjoy reading such stories, I would not recommend that you read any of mine.
3. None of my stories will ever be a Harry/Ginny or a Ron/Hermione. These pairings will not even be implied in any manner (unless the story picks up from a point in Canon when the pairings have already taken place. Case in point being 'The Wrong Choice' in which I had no option but to take into account the fact that there had been a H/G relationship.)
4. As of now, I do not have a beta reader and proofread my chapters a couple of times on my own before posting them. If you find that there are any corrections which are essential, please drop me a line and i'll gladly make the essential changes.
5. If you do read a chapter and like it, please drop a line in the reviews section. It does not take much of your time and it also gives the author the much needed impetus to write and update the next chapter as soon as possible.
Finally, if you read all of it, thank you for taking the time to read the gibberish in my profile.
Please enjoy the stories!