Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, and RWBY.
Hey, I write stuff. So leave reviews, I might get better.
Tumblr for images and such.
I also have an author website now, which has other stories I plan to post and updates how to publish.
Stuff for Sugar Plums
I can't actually post Q&A as a story, so I'll just do it here.
1. Will you be going through the year after the exams? Or will you be time skipping?
As a whole I don't like time skipping unless nothing actually happens during the periods of time that I'm skipping. I hate stories that gloss over very interesting events and character development and only references back to it later. So overall most of the time will be accounted for in this fic.
2. So how easy/hard do you find writing this story?
It depends on what I'm writing. Stories are interesting, and also it's sort of alive. Sometimes when I write something that's supposed to be easy it's hard because of the way the characters push the story, while when I write something that was supposed to be hard it's actually easy because of the same reason.
3. Have you written anything before Sugar Plums? If you have where can I find your previous stuff?
I wrote a short twilight fanfiction that starred a girl who was in my head, the anti-bella. It wasn't very good and I don't have any back up copies of it.
4. Do you have the story for Sugar Plums planned out? Or are you writing it by the seat of you pants? Or do you have some other method of writing this story?
I have key points or milestones of Sugar Plums planned out. Basically certain things are definitely going to happen. However how the characters get to that point is not certain.
5. Are you a Naruto fan? Or just a fan of Dreaming of Sunshine?
I was originally a fan of Naruto, but I have a severe problem with how the author treats female characters as a whole. I am a big fan of Dreaming of Sunshine.
6. Could you share your sources of inspiration (besides Dreaming of Sunshine) for writing this fic?
Legend of the Five Rings, lots and lots of different manga, Mutant Chronicles, Malifaux, Infinity
7. How much older/younger is Ume from the rookie 9. She might be in the same age group, but we don't have her exact birthday.
That's because Ume doesn't know her birthday. However she was born on June 18th. So she is maybe a month or two older then a few of the rookie nine. Also she's a Gemini.
Private message me if you have more questions. You can also discuss things with me on a discussion thread in the We're All Dreaming of Sunshine forums.
Note: Got a beta reader, reposting chapters slowly.
If you have questions tweet me at lynettebaconng1.