Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon.
Hello to all my dear readers. ARCEUS-master here!
For anyone interested to know, I'm a guy and I'm 25 years old. I'm a university graduate at Accounting and Management, and I currently work in a large hotel in the department of my career. And yep, as my profile says I'm Mexican, and I currently live in southern Mexico.
I am currently working on my main Fanfic series, the A New Chance Series, with the 2nd installment titled "A New Chance For Adventure" being my current main focus.
I may or may not eventually try out other ideas.
My DEVIANT-ART PAGE: deviantart.com/ff-arcy
I greatly suggest you guys tune in to that page too. I'll use it for a better public touch with readers and post occasional updates on what's going on as its journals are useful for saying stuff every once in a while without waiting for ANs until next chapter. I'll also use it to post a lot of side information that will be needed about my stories, such as profiles of upcoming characters, so it'll be useful if you watch it.
It's also worth noting that I at the moment do not have any dedicated social media for myself other than my DeviantArt Page.
FAN-ART/COMMISSIONS FOR MY FANFICS:
A New Chance At Life
1. Fan art story poster done by Fergus Flamacron. Link: deviantart.com/flamacron/art/A-New-Chance-At-Life-194357071
A New Chance For Adventure
1. Fan art story poster done by Fallingarcher22. Link: deviantart.com/fallinggravity/art/Scan0001-441974963
Stopping The Storm
1. Fan art story poster done by Fergus Flamacron. Link: deviantart.com/flamacron/art/Stopping-the-Storm-316055288
2. Commissioned Artwork of a scene done by Agryo. Link: deviantart.com/agryo/art/Stopping-the-storm-465870359
TV TROPES PAGES FOR MY FANFICS:
1. A New Chance Series.
The page contains both A New Chance At Life and A New Chance For Adventure. Thanks a lot Poptard for starting out this magnificent page!
1. "A New Chance" Series.
-> A New Chance At Life. (-Completed-)
Full size story cover. Link: i.imgur.com/0W8TX2O.jpg
-> A New Chance For Adventure. (-In Progress-)
-> A New Chance To Save The World (-Future Sequel-)
-> A New Chance To Follow Your Heart (-Future Sequel-)
2. Stopping The Storm (-Completed-)
I deeply thank my two beta-readers for all their help in all aspects of my stories. =)
1. Ri2 - He is the first Beta-Reader I ever had, and he's the one that's helped me improve the most at writing ever since I started out back in early 2010. He generally helps me in all aspects there is to help me, from editing and improving, to planning and plotting, to smoothing and polishing the updates. He's always there, everywhere. Thank you my friend.
2. Shakari - She is my plot/idea beta. She rarely works with the actual writing itself, but she instead focuses entirely on the plot coherence and its workout. She is the one that I develop most of my ideas with, and she participates in all active plotting and planning for the fanfic and its future arcs, as well as figuring out how nearly all aspects of the story will work out. Along with me, we are the ones that together have structured the A New Chance Series storyline. Thanks!
Together, these couple dear friends of mine help me make my fanfiction as best as possible, and I'd like to thank them for it. Each new chapter has their print on it, and thanks to them I can claim my writing to be as perfect as possible. Thanks to each of you.
CURRENT UPDATING SCHEDULE
I am currently writing:
A New Chance For Adventure / Chapter 19 (Finished, and Posted).
A New Chance For Adventure / Chapter 20 (Currently in Writing - 6,000 words).