Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon.
I SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!
Hello to all my dear readers. ARCEUS-master here. I don't have much to say, other than that I'm guy and I'm 22 years old, I study Accounting and Management in university at the moment. And yep, as my profile says. I am Mexican! XD I live and am 100% Made in Mexico.
I am currently working on my main fanfic series, the A New Chance Series, with the fanfic "A New Chance For Adventure" being my main focus. I'm also working on updates to my other fanfics, such as Gods and Mortals, but more sporadically on those as my focus is mostly in the ANC Series.
My DEVIANT-ART PAGE: FF-ARCY
I suggest you guys tune on that page too, I'll use it to post many side information that will be needed about my stories, such as profiles of upcoming characters, and also, I'll use it for a better public touch with readers, and Its journals are useful for saying stuff every once in a while without waiting for ANs until next chapter. So, in short, I'll make good use of the DA Page, so it'll be useful if you watch it.
FAN-ART/COMMISSIONS FOR MY FANFICS:
1. First fan-art ever done is a poster for "A New Chance At Life" done by Fergus Flamacron. It's rather nice and I really liked it, it was done in January 21st, 2011. Here it is: A New Chance At Life Poster.
And that's all for now.
TV TROPES PAGES FOR MY FANFICS:
1. A New Chance Series. (The page contains both A New Chance At Life and A New Chance For Adventure): Here it is: A New Chance Series TV Tropes Page. Thanks a lot Poptard for starting out this magnificent page!
1. "A New Chance" Series.
--> A New Chance At Life. (-Completed-) - Large Size Story Cover
--> A New Chance For Adventure. (-In Progress-)
--> A New Chance To Save The World (-Future Sequel-)
--> A New Chance To Follow Your Heart (-Future Sequel-)
2. Stopping The Storm (-Completed-)
I deeply thank my three beta-readers for all their help in all aspects of my stories. =)
1. Ri2 - He is the first Beta-Reader I ever had, and he's the one that's helped me improve the most at writing ever since I started out back in early 2010. He generally helps me in all aspects there is to help me, from editing and improving, to planning and plotting, to smoothing and polishing the updates. He's always there, everywhere. Thank you my friend.
2. Shakari - Shakari is my plot/idea beta. She rarely works with the actual writing itself, but she instead focuses entirely on the plot coherence and its workout. She is the one that I develop most of my ideas with, and she participates in all active plotting and planning for the fanfic and its future arcs, as well as figuring out how nearly all aspects of the story will work out. Along with me, we are the ones that together have structured the A New Chance Series storyline. Thanks!
3. Fatescanner - He is my anti-typo man! Basically, his main assistance comes in the form of checking up to the last bit of the chapter to eliminate even the most resilient and hidden typo there can be. =) Thanks a lot! Typos are a plague, and he eradicates them! He also has a knack for proving interesting in-between scenes.
Together, these 3 dear friends of mine help me make my fanfiction as best as possible, and I'd like to thank them for it. Each new chapter has their print on it, and thanks to them I can claim my writing to be as perfect as possible. Thanks to each of you.
CURRENT UPDATING SCHEDULE
I am currently writing:
A New Chance For Adventure / Chapter 16 (Currently in Writing).
ARCEUS-master, or as some people have started to call me ever since I posted Gods and Mortals' First Chapter "Arcy," is out for now! Have a very nice day to all of you.