Author has written 23 stories for Maximum Ride, and Hunger Games.
I can't believe that I finally figured out how to add some personality to my profile! Yeah!
Now, let's see how this is going to work...
Current time (EST): 2:48 p.m.
Current Book/Series: N/A
Background noise(s): The air-conditioner... Happy summer!
Song obsession(s): Safety Dance by Men Without Hats, Heartbeat by Carrie Underwood, Just Be Held by Casting Crowns.
Book obsession(s): The Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson, hello! Also Sweethearts by Sara Zarr, Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler (coincidence? Hmm...), the Inside Out series by Marie V. Snyder, Divergent by Veronica Roth, the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu, the Under The Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi, Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, and the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen. Goodness that's a lot. Oooh, can't forget The Fault In Our Stars by John Green!! And, as of late, I'm completely obsessed with the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. (Let's just get this all cleared up: #teamCal)
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because the in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you get bored easily post this on your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Fang is Fangalicious, copy and paste this into your profile!
If Faxness is one of your obsessions, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you wish you were Max Ride just so you could make out with Fang, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friend(s) think you’re crazy for reading a book about six flying kids (and their talking dog) and you don’t care copy and paste this is your profile.
If you absolutely KILLED yourself laughing when Gazzy said "'I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!' then copy this to your profile!
If you still laugh rereading Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to see Maximum Ride (the movie) on the first day it comes out, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love Fang from Maximum Ride and drool over him, even though you have never even seen him, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are SO obsessed with Maximum Ride that it is not even FUNNY anymore, post this in your profile.
If you wish Max would stop running from Fang copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you relate everything to Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
Um... possibly? I've never given it much thought...
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
Not really... Ari wasn't cool until the end, and even then it didn't affect me much.
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
Are you crazy??? Heck yeah!
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
I never really thought about that either... hmm... too focused on, you know, the characters that actually matter.
6. In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
No... should I have?
7. Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
I didn't squeal, but I did make sure to re-read it all.
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
I wanted to, but sadly, that would have meant loosing my page :/
9. Who is your favorite character?
Tie between Max and Fang
10. Do you like Jeb?
Yeah, I guess.
11. Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
No, the books are just that weird... you should be prepared for anything if you're a fan.
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
13. Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
Nudge wasn't as bad as Angel. Angel... she's more of a little devil.
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
Eeek. Just one? Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, if I must choose.
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
I Believe I can Fly... yes, I really am that literal and straight out corny.
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
Not as a band, but I think of how the lyrics pertain to certain situations, if that counts.
17. Who do you think the voice should be?
It seems to be Jeb... that's good enough for me.
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
It would be the most random occurrence in the books, but interesting none the less.
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
The global warning crap and Brigid. It just... wasn't like the others. Hard to explain.
20. MIGGY or FAX?
Doesn't my username say it all?!?!?
This is a quiz i did, where you put your ipod/itunes/mp3 player on random then answer the questions according to what song it plays next. For my own amusement, I'm adding the first 3 lines of the songs and applying them to the questions. ;) Lyrics from Songmeanings.net
1. How does the world see me?:
"The Wind Blows" by The All-American Rejects
"I've got to breathe
...This, this does not paint a pretty picture.
2. Will I have a happy life?:
"Contagious" by Boys Like Girls
"I'm flying down the fast lane,
...Maybe if I figure out where I'm going.
3. What do people really think of me?:
"It Is What It Is" by Lifehouse
"I was only looking for a shortcut home
...I'm apparently complicated, so complicated.
4. Do people secretly lust after me?:
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
"Grew up in a small town
...Honestly that could go either way. Small town, big opportunities? Or because I just stare about my window...?
5. How can I make others happy?:
"This Afternoon" by Nickelback
"Lookin' like another Bob Marley day
...Skipping the weed references, I can hang out with my friends... awesome. :)
6. How can I make myself happy?:
"I Ain't in Checotah Anymore" by Carrie Underwood
"Where sixty-nine meets forty
...Go back to my roots? Maybe?
7. What should I do with my life?:
"Undo It" by Carrie Underwood
"Should've known by the way you pass me by
...Do a double take/don't trust so easily.
8. Will I ever have children?:
"Mississippi Girl" by Faith Hill
Well, it's a long way from Star, Mississippi
...It'd be nice to get a real answer on this one, lol.
9. What is some good advice for me?:
"Picture" by Kid Rock (feat. Sheryl Crow)
"Livin' my life in a slow hell
...SEE THE SUNSHINE!
10. What do I think my current theme song is?:
"Hip To My Heart" by The Band Perry
"I like your lips like I like my Coca-Cola, yeah
...Sure, sure. If only I had someone right now... cue the melodramatic sigh.
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
"All-American Girl" by Carrie Underwood
"Since the day they got married,
...Ignoring the lyrics, that might make sense.
12. What song will play at my funeral?:
"XXX's and OOO's (An American Girl)" by Trisha Yearwood
"Phone rings baby cries TV diet guru lies
...Ignoring the lyrics again, maybe if it went with that last song...?
13. What type of men/women do you like?:
"I'll Take Today" by Gary Allan
"Yeah, she's the one
...A (guy) who is all I can talk about, is super serious, or that I'm super serious about... interesting.
14. What is my day going to be like?:
"Grenade" by Bruno Mars
"Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live oh
...Take take take but never give? Um, the opposite?
15. Why am I here?:
"Breakin'" by The All-American Rejects
"Hold on tight
...For someone to wrap themselves around... awe. :)
16. What will people remember me for?:
"One Step At a Time" by Jordin Sparks
"Hurry up and wait
...For being an irresistible oxymoron? Whoo?
17. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?:
"Save Our City" by Ludo
"Mr. Mayor, the mission burns
...It wouldn't be surprising... lol.
18. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?:
"Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson
"I will not make
...No, because I won't be like "you". :3
19. What will this year be all about?:
"Quitter" by Carrie Underwood
"Here's how it goes
...Meeting a boy, then leaving him? Yikes...
20. If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
"Camisado" by Panic! At The Disco
"The I.V. and your hospital bed
...Okay, that's concerning.
21. The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
"Lovesick" by Nevershoutnever!
"Dear, I wrote you a song-
...And no. Just no. I don't write songs, I don't say things so honestly... just no. Lol.
22. Your message to the world:
"Lost In Stereo" by All Time Low
"Lost in stereo, lost in stereo
She works for the weekend..."
...Is there a message in there? Really?
23. Your deepest secret:
"How You Remind Me" by Nickelback
"Never made it as a wise man
...Besides the fact that I mostly adore Nickelback? Lol. Um, that I'm not wise. Never have been, probably won't ever be... lol.
24. Your innermost desire:
"Bust a Move" by Young MC [Glee Cover]
"This here's a tale for all the fellas
...Um? To bust a move?
25. Your oldest memory makes you think:
"Too Much" by All Time Low
"I admit I miss seeing your face, babe
...I miss you, and I'm getting old. Seems legit. Also, with the song title, it makes me think "too much". ;)
26. Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
"When I Get Where I'm Going" by Brad Paisley
"When I get where I'm going
27. When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
"Vegas" by All Time Low
"Tonight we lie awake
...That's some weird stuff to say upon waking up. o.O
28. Right now, your feelings are:
"Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)" by Shania Twain
"You're so complicated-you hang over my shoulder
...Unappreciative? Sure? But also tired (metaphorically), which makes sense too.
29. The day you fall in love will be the day that:
"In Your Skin" by Lifehouse
"Throw stones, breaking bones, then wondering why you run for cover
...Going just on the title, um and ew. On the lyrics... I will start fighting? Wha?
30. You'd describe your best friend as:
"I Just Can't Live A Lie" by Carrie Underwood
"Lately nothing I do ever seems to please you
...She would say something like this, for sure. But not in a mean, relationshipy type way, more in a As Friends We Keep Arguing And That Sucks Type of Way.
31. Your friends describe you as:
"What A Girl Wants" by Christina Aguilera
"What a girl wants, what a girl needs,
...As an independent and happy person? Yes? Awesome.
32. In an elevator you are most likely to:
"Love In An Elevator" by Aerosmith
All right, I'm skipping the lyrics. This song just totally won at the shuffling! Also, ewwww!
34. Your farewell message to the readers of this:
"Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood
Another chance to just skip the lryics... this was all just a dream! OoooweeoooO
Random quotes from my life. No real names are being used...
(While making breakfast; my dad dropped a sausage.)
Dad, to my mom: Don't kick my sausage.
Me to my sister: Who died and made you computer dictator?
My sister: I did.
(My sister is on the phone)
My sister: Our cousin is screeching in the background!
Me: Like a whale?
Our cousin on the other side of the phone: If I'm a whale, then your a walrus who can't do math!
Me: I can't do math? I'm a grade below you, and I'm in your math class!
(At my friends house)
Friend: This guy on Facebook said that he grew two inches.
(We exchange a looks and burst out laughing)
Me: I hope he meant height wise...
My dad: It's going to be interesting, trying to get a burger at Burger King before work in the morning. But, now, they're supposed to be serving burger's all day.
Me: Now, dad, don't go beating up the person at the drive through window if you can't get your burger.
My mom: Well, he's not going through the drive through...
Dad: I'll do what I have to do to get my McNuggets.
Me: Well, #1, they might not serve you a burger before 11, and #2, they don't sell McNuggets.
Dad: I WANT A BACONATOR! NO! WHY NOT?! *Pow pow*
(It's sad that people actually go to such extreme lengths to get their dang McNuggets, and some people really do demand McNuggets from Burger King.)
ANOTHER RANDOM QUIZ (that I stole from TaylorSwiftTwilightFan75... oppsies?)
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Blue.
3. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes.
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Extremely, inhumanely tired.
5. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Well, there's my red phone on top of a red devotional book, on top of a red card box, so...
6. Do you say aim or a-i-m? A-I-M.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Something about school? I can't remember all of it now...
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not really.
9. What are you craving right now? My mountain dew. Caffeine, anyone?
10. Do you floss? No.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Coleslaw.
12. When was the last time you talked on aiYeam? On… what exactly?
13. Are you emotional? I can be.
14. Would you dance to the taco song? There’s a taco song? With a dance?
15. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Pretty sure I have...
16. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both, I guess.
17. Do you like your hair? Depends.
18. Do you like yourself? For the most part.
19. Have you ever met a celebrity? No, sadly.
20. Do you like cottage cheese? Not really.
21. What are you listening to right now? "Crumblin' Down" by John Mellencamp
22. How many countries have you visited? Beyond my own... none.
23. Are your parents strict? Not at all.
24. Would you go sky diving? No.
25. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No?
26. Would you throw potatoes at him? Never.
27. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Probably...
28. Have you ever been in a castle? Never.
39. Do you rent movies often? Not really.
40. Have you made a prank phone call? I tried to once... and failed.
41. Do you own a gun? No.
42. Can you count backwards from 74? Of course.
43. Who are you going to be with tonight? My mother. :)
44. Brown or white eggs? White.
45. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No.
46. Ever been on a train? Nope.
47. Ever been in love? No.
48. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
49. Are you too forgiving? Probably.
50. Do you use chap stick? Not as much as I should.
51. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Spending time with family, and attending a church service.
52. Can you use chop sticks? Not really…
53. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, yes I have.
54. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope.
55. What was the last question you asked? "Yes?" Geez, doesn't that say it all?
56. What was the last CD you bought? All right, I was there when these were bought for me... All Time Low's Nothing Personal and The Killers' Sam's Town.
57. Boys or girls? Boys?
58. What is your bus number for school? Used to be 18 or something...
59. Is your hair curly? Yes.
60. Last time you cried? Like, actually cried? This past Thursday. Happy tears, thankfully.
61. Ever walked into a wall? Yes...
62. Do looks matter? Yes, but they shouldn't.
63. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No.
64. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes.
65. Favorite time of the year? Winter.
66. Favorite color? Red.
67. Are you sarcastic? Try to be… probably fail at it… lol.
68. Do you have any tattoos? No. Never will.
69. The last person you held hands with? The people at my church as we greeted one another.
70. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
71. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I try not to "hate", but dislike, sure, sure.
72. Do you like your life right now? It's not bad.
73. How often do you talk on the phone? Everyday.
74. What is your favorite animal? Penguins!!!!!!!!
75. What was the most recent thing you bought? Slushies. :)
76. Do you have good vision? I guess.
77. Can you hula hoop? Not well, but I am physically capable of it.
78. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Probably, after a little while.
79. Do you have a job? No.
80. Can you handle the truth? Typically.
81. What are you wearing? Turquoise tanktop, turquoise and white sleep shorts.
82. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes sir. Fun experience, for the most part.
My favorite quotes from some of my favorite fan fic's!
The Meaning of Bacon by Constant-Rae-of-Sunshine
"Iggy, you know what? I don't care what time it is. This bacon is so darn good, I'd eat it any time of any day. And I think I agree with all the things you said about bacon, even the part about being better then girls!"
"Excuse me?" Came the all too familiar voice of the leader of the flock, who had, without either of our knowledge, entered the room.
Rainy Day Games With the Flock, chapter 3 by Fangalicious08
“Where’re you going?” Ella asked me.
“The Pillsbury Doughboy just told me to take a shower because I smelled like Fang’s armpits.” I told her and skipped out the door and down the hall.
On my way to the bathroom I rethought my last sentence…I sounded like a patient from a mental asylum.
Sick Days, chapter 23 by Strawberry Shortcake123
“Fang,” she sighed in what was supposed to be a dreamy voice. Slowly, she lowered herself to the floor, sitting down cross-legged. Fang silently sat beside her, and they smirked at each other.
“Oh, could you guys not--”
“Max,” he whispered, loud enough for Iggy to hear. “Max… oh, man, you taste good…”
“For the love--”
Max hit the linoleum floor with her hand, making a thumping noise. “Get off me, Fang,” she said, adding a girlish giggle at the end. The look on Iggy’s face was priceless, and they both had to bite their lips in order to not burst out laughing.
“Nope,” Fang said huskily. “Never.”
Max grabbed his hand and planted loud kisses all over it. “Oh, geez, Fang,” she breathed. She gasped. “Fang!”
“Get a room, you two!”
They still weren’t doing anything but sitting to each other, hands joined, but the poor blind kid didn’t need to know that.
Fang leaned over and started kissing her cheek, in-between kisses murmuring, “You’re amazing, you’re wonderful, beautiful… you are the wind beneath my wings…”
(I almost had tears in my eyes when I read this the first time, now reading it again... I'm still laughing. Great. Really great stuff.)
I'm glad I Didn't Die Before I Met You by Katterpatter
I whispered, "The fire's dying," as I gestured with my eyes towards the glowing pile of ashes to the right of us.
"Mhm, I thought it was just starting," Fang whispered back, before capturing my lips again.
(I loved this quote, just for the touchy feeliness of it. So cute. Very "awe-worthy"... contains Fang Spoilers though, so be cautioned to read if you haven't read Fang yet.)
And finally, The MR Spoof by xxgldxx as a whole is hilarious.
All 4 of these are on my favorites list if you're interested, so go on, get! :)
Now, here's a little bit from Maximum Ride Forever, the (last?) Maximum Ride book. I can hardly believe it! Straight from James Patterson's website it says,
"THE NINTH AND ULTIMATE MAXIMUM RIDE STORY IS HERE! Legions of Max fans won't be disappointed by this encore episode in the beloved series about the incredible adventures of a teenage girl who can fly."
IT'S OUT, GUYS! What'd you think!?
Pictures from ABC:
Okay, so this is the first time I've tried this, but here goes nothing: If you're viewing this, and you know of a great book that you think I might like to check out, PM me the title and the author. It seems like all I've been reading lately are suspenseful romances, and I want to expand my literature, but I don't know where to start. Any good suggestions are welcome. :)
And, if I read a book you've suggested, I'll put a small review up here when I've finished reading. Sound good? So, any suggestions, just shoot me at PM. I appreciate it, faithful readers. :) You're the best!
Read and write on,