Poll: Which Detective Conan/Case Closed Character would you like to see as a vampire most? Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, Magic Kaito/まじっく快斗, Code Geass, and Twilight.
My name is Sarah (No, you may NOT have my last name!), and I write fanfiction because I'm bored and because I have little self-confidence in my writing abilities. I enjoy this website, mostly because it lets me know that there are other fans in the world of the same things I like. There's also the matter of that I like to read about how terrible the fans can make someone's life. I love reading fanfictions; they always seem to be better than the original. I enjoy listening to music a lot, especially Japanese music, although I enjoy Three Days Grace and T.A.T.U. as well. My favorite books are Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer, and the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I love to go on YouTube and watch tributes and anime there, sometimes a movie.
A warning to all of you: My interests often hold for a while until I finish the series or book, and I will write mostly about that series or book until I find something else. My updates are not exactly reliable either, so if I don't update right when I say I will, don't freak. I hate leaving stories, and I have no intentions of publishing them unless I have finished them first. Yes, almost all my stories are complete and have been read for revisions and improvement before they are let out on Fanfiction.net. However, if you have an idea for how it might continue, tell me and it might go in a later chapter or, if it could go farther than that, its own fic. As far as reviews go, I do support reviews from people who do not have accounts for any reason, but please do not spam me; I will not hesitate to delete that sort of thing if I find it. It does help me to know that there are people who read what I write. It gives me a major confidence boost, even if you are just one person changing your name over and over. I do have a problem with flames, though; if you want to complain about something, go somewhere else and do it!
Also, I just love writing fics in which some character's Big Dark Secret is revealed, so expect quite a bit of that.
1. Detective Conan/Case Closed
2. Code Geass (Giant robots and chess; what more can you ask for?)
4. Ouran High School Host Club
5. Death Note
1. Kaitou Kid
2. Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
4. Lelouch Lamperouge/Lelouch vi Britannia
5. Uryu Ishida
UPDATE: A lot of my future stories will incorporate "Teacherneechan" into them, although I still have some old ones that came before it.
Skip this part below if you want to get straight to "My Stories".
The Music Game
1. Open your library (Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credit: Leave it All to Me by Miranda Cosgrove (Sort of. Do you mind your life coming out screwed?)
Waking Up: Alumina by Nightmare (Yes. I feel that I am going to wake up and die. What a wonderful way to start the day.)
First Day of School: Friends don’t let Friends Dial Drunk by Plain White T’s (Uhh…)
Falling in Love: Disturbia by Rihanna (Well, sort of. Depends on who it is.)
Fight Song: Doki Doki Waku Waku by Unknown Artist (No. Just no.)
Breaking Up: Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood (Oh, yes.)
Prom: Dangerous by Cascada (Not quite what I had in mind.)
Life is just...OK: Mysterious Eyes by Garnet Crow(I guess so, I don’t really like or dislike the song.)
Mental Breakdown: My Sitar by Dr. Bombay (Absolutely *dances randomly*!)
Driving: The Sailor Song by Toy-box (Yes. Yes, I am going to crash the car and jump out just before the explosion.)
Flashback: Nanatsu no Umi wo Wataru Kaze no You Ni by Rina Aiuchi & U-ka Saegusa (Not really.)
Getting Back Together: What I’ve Done by Linkin Park (That kind of depends. Who broke up with whom?)
Birth of Child: Everytime We Touch by Cascada (Sure. Like that’ll help.)
Wedding: Un-Sweet Sixteen by Wakefield (Yeah, it fits PERFECTLY.)
Final Battle: Mysterious by Naifu (Not the best choice, but at least it has the feel.)
Death Scene: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence (RUN FROM TEH ZOMBIES!)
Funeral Song: Let the Flames Begin by Paramore (Kind of depends on a. how you handle the body, and b. how literally you take the title.)
End Credits: Just Dance by Lady GaGa (Yeah, that works out.)
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Re-post this if you believe love makes a marriage.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight (scratch that one for me), who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, FairyNinjaPrincess, MyImmortal01, amy.twi.fan, The Evil Little Pixie, FunxCrazyxVampirexKindaxGurl, BlackRainbow2010, KaiCarterIsMyName,Elsey951,Myvampirepuppy
Well...I think that's it! Enjoy the stories I put up, and don't forget: Reviews are a writer's life!
Unsafe External Link