Author has written 14 stories for Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Bleach, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Monochrome Factor, Hunter X Hunter, and Pokémon.
Kim Jea-eun, rest in peace. You are my favorite manhwa artist! I loved your art & your work like you wouldn't believe.
Before anything else, you have to know these facts.
Firstly, I like shounen-ai and yaoi. Even if the world ends, I'll still love it.
Secondly, I hate harems. They just written to supposedly "please" the guys. Eugh. Discrimination of the ENTIRE female race! Uh... Except for -cough exceptions cough-. If you like harems, don't talk to me about that subject and we'll get along fine. If it were a Yaoi Harem, however... I have no complaints. None. None at all. Hahah!! This is my hypocrisy. Deal with it. ;P
Thirdly, if you don't like No. 1 and 2, get the hell out of here. Why bother reading on when you don't like me?
Fourthly, I tend to lose interest in a story if no one reviews. Since you don't bother to review, I kind of just lose interest. So if you really want me to continue a story, review like your life depends on it, 'Kay?
Lastly, if you want to make some rude ass comments about my story, don't, cause I did MY best and if you don't like it WHY THE F* DID YOU READ THE WHOLE THING WHEN YOU HATE IT?! That's all I have to say for the rules of my homepage. (:
I'm a proud member of AUUA. The Anti-Uber-Uke-Association.
If you feel unstoppable pools of anger whenever you read a yaoi fanfiction where your favourite character has been turned into simpering, wimpering uke despite his track of rebellion and impudence, please feel free to add this to the profile! :DDD
Name : 14thEternityNightMare (Sure is a handful, huh?)
Real Name : -- "Memory Suppression Jutsu Hah. Now you'll never find out.
DOB : 29/5 of...? (Leave ya guessing.)
Age: I see no need to inform you internet stalkers of my age. ;]
Though, I DO admit I might be a TAD too paranoid at sometimes, so I cant blame you if you call me xiao (crazy) (chinese, by the way).
POB : Michigan, USA.
Current Location : Singapore
Gender : Female and I'm damn proud to be! (No duh.)
Things that I just noticed that are wierd : O.O Most of my REALLY REALLY favourite stories are written by Starian NightZz. She's a really good author with awesome ideas! XD Read some of her stories to see if you agree with me if you haven't already done so.
Fave Manga/Anime Series In no Particular Order (Just usually the order I came across them) :
Running on Empty,
Hunter X Hunter,
Ouran High Host Club,
Prince of Tennis,
Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
Kuroko no Basuke
I'll (Generation Basket)
Area no Kishi,
Full Contact (Karate manga),
Nononono (Skiing manga),
Koori No Mamono No Monogatari,
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume (so unbelievably cute, I almost died. Not shounen-ai, by the way.),
Hana no Kishi (gender bender (girl to boy)),
Oresama Teacher (gender bender girl to boy sometimes),
Crash! (Boy Band Manager),
Brother X Brother (a truly adorable story of love),
Money Ace X (M.A.X.),
Psyren (AWESOME, THIS ONE),
12 Nin no Yasashii Koroshiya - Leo Murder Case,
Apocalypse no Toride,
Mahouka koukou no rettousei,
Dokugan Ryuukai (Neo Dragon),
Goraihou Gakuen e Youkoso,
Boyfriend (Souryo Fuyumi),
Border (Kodaka Kazuma),
Shounen wa Asu o Korosu,
Hua Hua You Long (Ai Li Ka),
Kami no Shizuku (Droplets of God),
Shinobi yoru Koi wa Kusemono,
Samurai Ragazzi - Sengoku Shounen Seihou Kenbunroku,
Wakaba no - Shounenki,
Shin Jigen Ascension,
Kemono no Souja,
Orokamono no Koi,
Yume Musubi, Koi Musubi ,
Kamisama no Iutoori (Fujimura Akeji) [Gave me the chills!] ,
Jigokudou Reikai Tsuushin,
Sengoku Blood - Bara no Keiyaku,
Yongou x Keibi
Psycho-Pass (Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane),
Te Shu Chuan Shou (Hong Lin)
and others that I currently cannot remember the names of. (Please note that these are here in no particular order, but rather in the order that I've found them.)
Note : I hate Sakura (from Naruto). She's a pink screaming banshee. (No offence to those Sakura-lovers) Though I'm fine if the authors change her... Like from the VERY BEGINNING... Completely and utterly, and make her NOT a fan girl, thank you very much.
Love and absolutely support the Bleach-Naruto X-over. Nothing short of the world ending will make me stop surporting the Bleach Universe!
...? -Silver Flash-.
Reader (staring at the poof of dust that appeared when I started running) : ... She's gone... No use finding her... she used the "dreaded" and Number One teleport Jutsu : Hirashin No Jutsu!
Appears mysteriously behind the Reader (without Flash). Reader jumps away and looks at me like I'm insane... which I probably am... "and don't forget... Please review for me, OK? :D Reviews make an author happy even though it might be criticizing. ARIGATO GOZAIMAS! JA NE, MINNA-SAN."
Why didnt't you kill him when you had the chance? Now you have to suffer for eternity.
All my friends think I'm too addicted to fanfictions for my own good. What should I do? Why, I prove them wrong by going one whole day without it, of course! (Hehe. I was secretly typing my fanfic without them knowing. They thought I was doing work.)
Haha here is some of the hilarious stuff I found on other people's profile pages. Enjoy! (:
This is a list of all the stupid warnings on the products most of us use daily.
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. Korean Kitchen Knife: Warning: Not to be used in Children
16. On Sears hairdryer:
17. On a bag of Fritos:
18. On a bar of Dial soap:
19. On some Swann frozen dinners:
20. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
21. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
22. On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
23. On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
24. On Nytol sleep aid:
25. On a string of Christmas lights:
26. On a food processor:
27. On Sainsbury's peanuts:
28. On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
29. On a Swedish chainsaw:
30. On a child's Superman costume:
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Unsafe External Link