Author has written 10 stories for iCarly.
(Since I joined) Hey people,
I have just signed up for an account after reading countless numbers of Fanfics. I am currently still a High School student and I am not very good with my english... If I have any mistakes with my spelling or grammar, please do not blame me, I am pathetic... I know I am not a regular updater and I do not have lots of stories, but please bear with me! I will try to upload some stories for you guys to enjoy, so sit back and read on...
(Since 7th June 2011) Hey peeps,
I am kind of a regular updater now, especially when it's the holidays. But what motivates me most is the reviews that I get. I don't like to urge people to write reviews, especially when they feel like they have to just because they have to. I would rather have reviews when people feel that there is a need to give appreciation or advice, rather than when there is a 'have to' involved.
I have received quite a lot of reviews about my fanfics, some of them are about my characters being OOC (out of character, just so you know) and some about my writing style, which doesn't compliment the story. I apologize for being a novice at this, especially when I'm at level 10, even with just 6 fics and most of you have gone above level 90 after writing just one fic. So, I would really appreciate it if you guys give constructive criticism, instead of just flaming me. I understand that the tone of voice can't be inferred from just what the writer writes, but I really hope that it wouldn't be in an angry tone. Thanks lots.
Lastly, before I go, I would like to say thanks to all my reviewers. Even though I don't really mention much in my fics (I don't like messing up the story with little author's notes) but I really appreciate you guys sending me reviews. It makes me happy receiving emails every morning after publishing a new chapter that night. Since I live in a different time zone, it really helps to be able to write in the day and publish at night for the people who just woke up on the other side of the planet. So, here's a big THANK YOU for all of you. Most of you won't read this, but I'll be really glad if any of you did. Send me a PM if you did read all the way to the end. I'll be glad to know. Thanks!
Reasons for signing up:
My favourite shows:
Couples that I like:
Couples that I can't stand:
iAm The Stepsister iCarly (Complete)
iGo Blind iCarly (Complete)
iHave the Best Christmas Ever iCarly (Complete)
iOMG: A Speculation iCarly (Complete)
iWill Do Anything For You iCarly (Complete)
iWon't Forget You iCarly (Complete)
iFall For You All Over Again iCarly (Ongoing Fanfiction)
The One in the Mirror Teen Titans (Abandoned)
iGet Starstruck iCarly (Abandoned, but saved)
iAm The Stepsister 2: Winning Hearts iCarly (Abandoned, but saved. Still in hiatus)
iWant to Know You iCarly (Abandoned)
P.S. To all those who would love to read more of 'iGet Starstruck', you can check out whenitrains7's profile. He/she has offered to continue with the fic (Thanks!) and you guys would be able to read his awesome version in no time!
1. Seconds Victorious (Bade)
Written by: yogabbagabba18 (as of 7th June 2011)
iAm The Stepsister iCarly
- Carly's dress during the ball (Chapter 3)
- Sam's dress during the ball (Chapter 3)
- Freddie's tux during the ball (Chapter 4)
- The Dress that Sam picked with Freddie (Chapter 8)
- The Dress that Sam wore during the Masquerade Ball (Chapter 23 - Last Chapter)
- Sam's Masquerade Mask (Chapter 23- Last Chapter)
- Carly's Wedding Evening Gown (Chapter 23 - Last Chapter)
- Carly's Wedding Masquerade Mask (Chapter 23 - Last Chapter)
- Freddie's tux during the Masquerade Ball (Chapter 23 - Last Chapter)
- Freddie's Masquerade Mask (Chapter 23 - Last Chapter)
- 3rd Dec 2010: Going overseas for a week. Be back by the 10th!
- 16th March 2011: Whoa, it's been a year already? That was fast. I'll be updating iAm the Stepsister 2: Winning Hearts more regularly now, as well as iWill Do Anything For You. So, watch out!
- 26th March 2011: A week has passed since my vacation ended. But I will be updating rather regularly on iOMG: A Speculation until April 9th comes. As for iWill Do Anything For You and iAm the Stepsister 2: Winning Hearts, I will try my best to update them as soon as possible! See you!
- 7th June 2011: It's been long since I updated my profile. I've added a new segment called "My Recommendations" which I'll recommend really good fics. I'll also be writing more chapters to my fics since it's the holidays. Do check out the last few chapters of 'iWill Do Anything For You' and my new fic, entitled 'iWant To Know You'. See you guys around!
- 25th September 2011: Sorry guys, 'iWant to Know You' has been deleted. I abandoned it a few months ago as I couldn't get many reviews or responses for it. But I hope that you guys would like my new fic 'iFall For You All Over Again'. It's my first future-fic and in the fic, Creddie has already "happened", so we'll see if Seddie happens, well, willingly of course. So, check it out! I won't be able to update my fics as often from now till October (at least till mid-October) since I have a Semester Test coming up which will determine my fate next year. I'm sorry I have to put it on hold for a while from time to time, but I promise that I will finish this fic. I have never been so excited about a fic, so I hope you guys will stay with me till the end. I'll see you guys soon, bye!
NEW! - 11th June 2012: Once again, sorry about not updating recently. Since the start of the year, things have been getting busy so I wasn't able to update the stories regularly. I'll try to post chapters now and then, but it won't be as regular as in the past though. Sorry. Thanks for the support all this time!