Author has written 13 stories for Twilight, Maximum Ride, X-Men: The Movie, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy XIII, and St. Trinian's.
17th of July, 2011. On Hiatus. For...ages...yeah. Oh, but I'm re-writing The Archdemon Must Die as a more fantasy/drama/humour/romantic story...so really it's only semi-hiatus.
29th of September, 2011. Out of hiatus...soon? First couple of chapters of Archdemon Must Die are nearly written. It's holidays so I have time to BREATH...
I like writing my own stories...of course, I'm being stupid and dreaming about having them published one day. But hoping is fun, y'know.
Okay, I think it is 12/5/10... News! I'm doing a collaberate with Hermitt and missa540!!! Read it if you like spies/espionage/Edward bashing/awesomeness!!
Links: v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v (For my bella, mutant story! ;)
For Kitty's motorbike in Bella, Mutant, go to http://image.motorcyclistonline.com/f/8671097/xl+2006_kawasaki_ninja_zx_14+right0.jpg
For Kitty's helmet, go to http://img.alibaba.com/photo/105064009/HJC_CL_MAX_Modular_Flip_Motorcycle_Helmet_Black_M.jpg
For Charlie's SUV, go to http://indianautosblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/black_bison_toyota_land_cruiser_1.jpg
For Logan's Ferarri f430 Spider, go to http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200802/ferrari-f430-spider--1-1_460x0w.jpg
For Rogue and Bobby's car, go to http://www.automedia.com/New_Cars/Jaguar_XK-Series_2010_Base_photos_Convertible_Exterior_1_Front_Right.jpg
My Friends (Likely to be the most awesome people who walk this earth... and other planets)
missa540 (Lexi and Felicia... hey guys, what's up?? They are the funniest, most hilarious people you will ever meet!)
Halogirl240 (Friend of about six years and my partner in crime!! Also in my year at School!!)
Hermitt (We aussies are awesome, with our awesome accents and everything!!)
Until the End and Back Again by Sachehund. Gosh I love this story. Seriously. Amazing writing. Check it out and don't forget to leave a review!
Dragon Age: If you're looking for the side-splitting read that will have you rolling on the floor cackling like Flemeth, then simply go to my community. And guys, I could also use some staff members to help me out ;) There are heaps of really great authors who write amazing Dragon Age fics, so you won't be lacking for choice :P
From my favourite characters:
"Good day to you, sir. And now prepare to die!" Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Meg: "I have something to tell you, Adam."
Adam West: "You're an Alien. I know."
"Is it poison, nanny?" Sherlock Holmes, from the movie Sherlock Holmes
"Dear diary: Jackpot!!" Glen Quagmire, Family Guy
Chris: "Hey little dude, how about some ice cream?"
Stewie: "Yes, I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!"
Brian (Sees Stewie wearing lipstick): "Wow. The evidence is really starting to pile up."
Stewie: "Make any joke you want. You know I look good."
Butler (cuts eggs): "Your eggs are cut sir."
Stewie: "Cut my milk!"
Butler: "I can't sir, it's liquid."
Stewie: "Imbecile! Freeze it, then cut it, and if you question me again I'll put you on diaper detail and I promise I won't make it easy for you."
"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church." John Marston, Red Dead Redemption.
Holly Holiday (From Glee): "Rachel... you suck! Oh my god, you're like a total drag! Has no one ever told you that?"
Santana Lopez (To Rachel Berry): "Well, congratulations. Normally you dress like a fantasy of a perverted Japanese business man with a very dark specific fetish but I actually dig this look. Yay."
THINGS TO DO ON AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) BRING a picnic basket and ask the other passengers to tea.