Author has written 6 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Baki the Grappler/グラップラー刃牙, and Sengoku Basara/戦国BASARA.
Tic-Tac-To, three in a row
I'm a writer who loves to write but has major writing blocks that screw me over anytime I get the feeling that I should write. I'm lazy (I know you people get lazy too from time to time so don't judge me), I act like a crazy person from time to time for my friends who love me for who I am. I write crazy and dark sometimes...but I feel like I can't write for anything even when I really try. Because my friends give me awesome ideas form both here and from reality, I feel like I can now take requests from people. Just PM and I'll try my hardest, but it takes a while.
Red heads have the smarts
Blonds get all of the boys
But BURNETTE GET ALL OF THE BOYS
FRIENDS, THE SMARTS
AND WE ARE MOST RELIABLE
copy and paste this to your profile if your a burnette
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
LIBRA - The Partner for Life
Your One and Only Wish
What a boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
When she stares at your mouth, kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you, grab her and don’t let go
When she starts cussing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet, she's thinking of how to say I love you.
When she ignores you, give her your attention
When she pulls away, pull her back
When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying, just hold her and don’t say a word
When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared, protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn’t answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up
When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes, don’t look away until she does
When she misses you, she's hurting inside
When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away
When she says its over, she still wants you to be hers
When she re-post this bulletin, she wants you to read it
Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything
When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go
When she says she's okay, don’t believe it, talk with her, because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her, call her before you sleep and after you wake up
Treat her like she's all that matters to you
Tease her and let her tease you back
Stay up all night with her when she's sick
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid
Give her the world, let her wear your clothes
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her, let her know she's important
Kiss her in the pouring rain
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Whose ass am I kicking babe?"
Things that can piss you off
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my dick when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Dang right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "It's always the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? They need their butts kicked!
5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?." No loser, I paid 12 dollars to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "Life is short." What?? Life is the longest dang thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumby?
10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know idiot you pulled me over.
11. When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's a stinking piece of paper
NOW! FIND OUT WHAT YOUR NAME MEANS!